First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Washington D.C r.p
Posted 1/3/14
This is the homeland for S.H.I.E.L.D
Posted 1/3/14
Thor : - sighs - Where is everyone ? I finally get back to earth and now one is around .
Posted 1/3/14 , edited 1/3/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Thor : - sighs - Where is everyone ? I finally get back to earth and now no one is around .




Kristen: * walks over* I'm here good to see you Thor.
Posted 1/3/14
( will this be before they are a couple or when they are ? ^^ )

Thor : - smiles and hugs you - Ah its great to see you again . How have you been ? And whats going on were are the others ?
Posted 1/3/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( will this be before they are a couple or when they are ? ^^ )

Thor : - smiles and hugs you - Ah its great to see you again . How have you been ? And whats going on were are the others ?




( They are right now friends they fall in love at a ball I have in mind I was in a rush in her set up. Beth and Captain America/ Steve are dating in this group fyi.)


Kristen: I have been doing great thanks and the others are right now out doing whatever S.H.E.I.L.D will be hosting a ball soon. How are things on Asgrad?


Posted 1/4/14 , edited 1/4/14
Thor : - blinks in surprise - A ball what do you humans wear at these things ? -sighs - Its bad my father is displeased at my brother , my brother Loki left us and is going to start a war . I need to talk some sense into him .
Posted 1/5/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Thor : - blinks in surprise - A ball what do you humans wear at these things ? -sighs - Its bad my father is displeased at my brother , my brother Loki left us and is going to start a war . I need to talk some sense into him .



Kristen: * Smile* Oh for balls here mail humans wear suits i'll tack you to get a suit at a place called Men's Wearhouse, * Then looks worried.* Is there anything I can do to help?
Posted 1/5/14
Thor : - shakes his head - No there isn't he doesn't really like humans .. - smiles - But thank you for wanting to help and thanks for helping me with the outfit for the ball .
Posted 1/5/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Thor : - shakes his head - No there isn't he doesn't really like humans .. - smiles - But thank you for wanting to help and thanks for helping me with the outfit for the ball .




Kristen: Your welcome happy to offer my help with your brother and happy to help you with finding a suit. * Smile*


* Kristen took Thor to Men's wearhouse store to get him a suit.*
Posted 1/5/14
Thor : - starts to look around - hm so which would I look best in ?
Posted 1/5/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Thor : - starts to look around - hm so which would I look best in ?



Kristen: * Thinks to myself.* hmm you will look great in this black suit and here I found one in your size* Hands it to you.* Here you go so you can try it on.
Posted 1/5/14
Thor : - Gets awkward and comes out dressed up - Um is this good.... do I look like a human should ?
Posted 1/5/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Thor : - Gets awkward and comes out dressed up - Um is this good.... do I look like a human should ?




Kristen: * Smile bright and come out from changing as well.* You look very handsome Thor I'm impress * Blushes * um.....how do I look?
Posted 1/5/14 , edited 1/6/14
Thor : -Blushes and walks over to you takes your hand and bends over and kisses your hand - You look very beautiful . Shall we go my lady ?

Aurora : -walks with you to the ball - So what do you want me to do here ?

Captain America : - smiles and holds you close as we walk to the building - I wonder who will be here tonight ?

Posted 1/5/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Thor : -Blushes and walks over to you takes your hand and bends over and kisses your hand - You look very beautiful . Shall we go my lady ?

Aurora : -walks with you to the ball - So what do you want me to do here ?

Captain American : - smiles and holds you close as we walk to the building - I wonder who will be here tonight ?





Kristen: * Blushes bright red as he kisses my hand.* Thank you very much my lord, yes lets go.


Loki: * Holds your hand as we walk inside out of sight from everyone.* We wait and enjoy ourselves for two songs and after that we make our attack.



Beth: * Smile as I stay close to him while walking in.* Well lets see My grandfather, my older brother Scott and Nick Fury and the rest of your team Thor, Tony, Natasha, Clint and Bruce and congress along with all of S.H.I.E.L.D and I hear that President and First Lady will be here a great turn out. Besides you look very handsome tonight.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.