First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Washington D.C r.p
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Captain america : -Smiles and pours you some wine - Your welcome I enjoy cooking . And I'm glad you like it what do you want to do tonight my love ? - starts to eat -

Thor : - Goes to your bedroom and starts to get undressed goes with you to the bed ,then goes overtop of you and starts to kiss your chest - I love you so much I will always be with you. And I will always protect you as well .

Aurora : -smiles and giggles - All of you hmm well aren't you a sexy Immortal . -starts to kiss him everywhere and opens her legs blushes -
Creator
135620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Captain america : -Smiles and pours you some wine - Your welcome I enjoy cooking . And I'm glad you like it what do you want to do tonight my love ? - starts to eat -

Thor : - Goes to your bedroom and starts to get undressed goes with you to the bed ,then goes overtop of you and starts to kiss your chest - I love you so much I will always be with you. And I will always protect you as well .

Aurora : -smiles and giggles - All of you hmm well aren't you a sexy Immortal . -starts to kiss him everywhere and opens her legs blushes -




Beth: hm glade you asked I been thinking more of us starting a family i'll love to give it a try tonight after this lovely meal and wine. * holds up my wine glass.* here's to a family.



Kristen: * Blushes as he kisses my chest as I lay down naked and kiss him on the lips.* I love you too so much Thor, I will always love you and no other man this is my first time. * Kisses his lips and opens my legs.*


Loki: * Smile as he puts himself inside of her and began to move in and out and kiss her neck.* Your very beautiful my love I'm glade to have found you.
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Captain America : -smiles bright and holds up his wine glass - Oh of course I would love to have a family with you my one and only love I am so glad you want to have children with me .

Thor : -Blushes and smiles kisses you back, goes inside of her - I am honored to be your 1st my love . I will not disappoint - winks at you -

Aurora : - Runs her hand through his hair and kisses him - Thank you for saying that . And I am glad I am with you and I love you with all of my heart .


Creator
135620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Captain America : -smiles bright and holds up his wine glass - Oh of course I would love to have a family with you my one and only love I am so glad you want to have children with me .

Thor : -Blushes and smiles kisses you back, goes inside of her - I am honored to be your 1st my love . I will not disappoint - winks at you -

Aurora : - Runs her hand through his hair and kisses him - Thank you for saying that . And I am glad I am with you and I love you with all of my heart .





Beth: * Smile bright as I tack a sip of wine.* That makes me so very happy that you want to be my children's father. Your the only one for me Steve sweetheart.


Kristen: * Put my arms around him and kiss his forehead as I moan enjoying my first time feeling him inside of me.* Ah my love this feels so good I'm glade we fell in love.


Loki: I love you too with all of my heart and will love only you Aurora my love * Stars to go a bit faster inside.*
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Captain America : - drinks his wine as well and finishes his meal - Thank you my love and you are the only women for me and always will be . I hope we can have lots of kids someday .

Thor : Smiles and kisses you - I am glad your enjoying it . And I am very happy I met you . - goes in and out and kisses your cheek-

Aurora : - moans as he goes faster and blushes - Thank you my love I am so happy that we found each other . - after a while of sex they lay next to each other and she sighs happily and cuddles up to him kisses his cheek and smiles . Falls asleep exhausted -
Creator
135620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Captain America : - drinks his wine as well and finishes his meal - Thank you my love and you are the only women for me and always will be . I hope we can have lots of kids someday .

Thor : Smiles and kisses you - I am glad your enjoying it . And I am very happy I met you . - goes in and out and kisses your cheek-

Aurora : - moans as he goes faster and blushes - Thank you my love I am so happy that we found each other . - after a while of sex they lay next to each other and she sighs happily and cuddles up to him kisses his cheek and smiles . Falls asleep exhausted -




Beth: * Drinks my wine and finishes my meal and helps clean up.* Thank you so much my love I always saw myself as a mom to a lot kids. * Kisses his cheek.*



Kristen: * Kisses his lips and run my fingers threw his hair and after two hours of making love , I snuggle in his arms.* Wow that is like magic I hope I was good in bed for my first time.



Loki: * Smile and hold her tight in my arms.* Sleep well my love * kisses her forehead and falls asleep happy.*
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Captain america : -smiles and cleans up as well takes your hand and walks with you to the bedroom - I am sure you will be an amazing mother I hope I will be a good father .

Thor : -smiles and holds you tight kisses you back - You were very good . I am just happy that I am with you . Lets get some rest tomorrow I have to go back home and tell my parents about Loki and that women . But I promise I will return to you as soon as I can my love . - falls asleep -

Aurora : -wakes up and kisses his lips - Good morning my love what shall we do today ?

Creator
135620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Captain america : -smiles and cleans up as well takes your hand and walks with you to the bedroom - I am sure you will be an amazing mother I hope I will be a good father .

Thor : -smiles and holds you tight kisses you back - You were very good . I am just happy that I am with you . Lets get some rest tomorrow I have to go back home and tell my parents about Loki and that women . But I promise I will return to you as soon as I can my love . - falls asleep -

Aurora : -wakes up and kisses his lips - Good morning my love what shall we do today ?





Beth: * blush as I start to get undress and help get him undressed and kisses his lips.* Thank you for saying I'm going to be an amazing mother because your going to make one hell of a father Steve because your a good and kind man who knows what's right from wrong and hats bullies. * Leys down on the bed and starts to kiss his chest and open my legs.*




Kristen: I know you will return to me my love safe and sound i'll wait here for you * Kisses your forehead and falls asleep in your arms.*


Loki: * grins and kisses you.* We can wait for Thor to leave I know he will have to report back to Odin about me when he leaves we tack his lover I know he'll come for her.
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Captain america : -smiles and kisses you goes in and out of you - Your welcome and thank you for saying I will make a good father . I will try my best .

Thor : -wakes up in the morning and kisses you - Good morning my love I will be going soon . If anything bad happens phone shield they will help right away .

Aurora : -smiles and kisses you back - Ah of course I will do anything to help you .

Creator
135620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Captain america : -smiles and kisses you goes in and out of you - Your welcome and thank you for saying I will make a good father . I will try my best .

Thor : -wakes up in the morning and kisses you - Good morning my love I will be going soon . If anything bad happens phone shield they will help right away .

Aurora : -smiles and kisses you back - Ah of course I will do anything to help you .





Beth: * Smile as my cheeks turn red with blush as I making sound like a preeing cat because I feels so good inside.* Ahh my love your most welcome thank you for saying i'll be an amazing mother i'll do my best.


Kristen: * Kisses you Good Moring.* I hope you have a safe trip home i'll be sure to give them a call if anything goes wrong.


Loki: Thank you so much my love because I know i'll need it.
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Captain America : -laughs and smiles kisses you long and passionately on the lips - I don't know what I would do with out you my love I am a lucky man .

Thor : -smiles and hugs you gets up and gets dressed - Thank you for understanding that I have to go so soon . My father is not going to be pleased about Loki ...

Aurora : - smiles and gets up and starts to get dressed - Do you know where she is ?
Creator
135620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Captain America : -laughs and smiles kisses you long and passionately on the lips - I don't know what I would do with out you my love I am a lucky man .

Thor : -smiles and hugs you gets up and gets dressed - Thank you for understanding that I have to go so soon . My father is not going to be pleased about Loki ...

Aurora : - smiles and gets up and starts to get dressed - Do you know where she is ?





Beth: I would be lost without you my love I can't even think of life without you.* Kisses you with passion and two hours of making love, fell asleep and woke up the next day.* Good Moring my love.


Kristen: * Gets up and put on my underwear and nightgown and robe.* Your welcome my love just as long as you come back to me safe and sound. * Huge and kiss him goodbye.* you can fly off from the balcony.


Loki: * Gets dressed and smile* I do I had a spy on her.
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Steve : sighs happily and kisses your forehead - Good morning to you as well my love how did you sleep ?

Thor : - smiles and kisses you long and passionately - Thank you my love I will be back for you - winks and grabs his hammer and walks to the balcony and spins the hammer and jumps up into the sky goes through a portal and lands in the throne room - Father I bring bad news Loki is seeking to rule earth and he is making an army .

Aurora : - Grins and walks over to you and holds your hand - Well lets not waste anymore time my love lets go - disappears with you and appears were Kristen is -
Creator
135620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 1/10/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Steve : sighs happily and kisses your forehead - Good morning to you as well my love how did you sleep ?

Thor : - smiles and kisses you long and passionately - Thank you my love I will be back for you - winks and grabs his hammer and walks to the balcony and spins the hammer and jumps up into the sky goes through a portal and lands in the throne room - Father I bring bad news Loki is seeking to rule earth and he is making an army .

Aurora : - Grins and walks over to you and holds your hand - Well lets not waste anymore time my love lets go - disappears with you and appears were Kristen is -




Beth: * Snuggles in your arms.* I had a great night sleep, how about you?


Odin: * Shacks in rage and stands up making Thor walk with me.* Thor Odin son my oldest son you do what you deem fit to stop him even if it means death any other bad news of Loki.




Loki: * Grins* Hello Kristen now come with us because you will bring Thor to me........* Stops talk after Kristen threw water in my face that she had in a flower vase.* Okay now I'm mad I was going to go easy on you but not easy more you bitch I can see why Thor picked you your a strong girl....I hate when they run. * Runs after Kristen while leaving for Thor my calling cared.*


Kristen: * I struggle to get away by knocking things over.*
Moderator
98038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 1/10/14
Steve : -smiles and holds you tight but gently - That is great my love I did as well .

Thor : - looks at Odin - Yes father thank you I wish that Loki would listen to me but he has gone mad with rage and won't listen to reason . He was with a strange women with white long hair , She could control the weather and it looked like she couldn't handle her powers that well she seems to be a real threat to us .

Aurora : -Gets pissed off and knocks her out cold - Damn human showing no respect for you . To bad I can't kill her . -Goes to her closet and borrows a towel from her and hands it to Loki -
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.