First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
THE LATE NIGHT THREAD!!!!!!
Posted 1/3/14

ShawnHacaga wrote:

Yeah, that might have posed some problems. I know how that is. I guess you'll just have to rely on your determination and hopefully it'll take you to good places.


Yep. And I'll just keep that grade to myself, considering the fact that my family thinks I'm doing well. OTL
23780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada Quebec
Offline
Posted 1/3/14
I bought some cookies today and I was not sure if I really wanted to buy those cookies. I ended up buying them and guess what?
They are deliciously delicious. I had to buy some food because it's been like 2 weeks I went to the grocery store. I'm now going to take a fantastic shower.
Cool story isn't.
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/3/14
Hiya guys. ( ★ω★)ノ
Posted 1/3/14 , edited 1/3/14

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

Hiya guys. ( ★ω★)ノ


Bonjour, how ya be?
15218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/3/14
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/3/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Bonjour, how ya be?


Good good. I'm bored atm. Care to entertain me?
Posted 1/3/14

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Bonjour, how ya be?


Good good. I'm bored atm. Care to entertain me?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv9XnsYVl8I
Posted 1/3/14

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Bonjour, how ya be?


Good good. I'm bored atm. Care to entertain me?


It..it makes me want to write.. I feel like the song matches my characters. I really do.
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/3/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


It..it makes me want to write.. I feel like the song matches my characters. I really do.


A story? I'm thinking of writing a really simple but horrifying story. Easy to read but scary nonetheless.
Posted 1/3/14

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


It..it makes me want to write.. I feel like the song matches my characters. I really do.


A story? I'm thinking of writing a really simple but horrifying story. Easy to read but scary nonetheless.


Mine was going to be a kind of fantasy type. *rolls around* How much have you thought about it?
15218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/3/14 , edited 1/3/14
Anyone who is bored should watch this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVpR4KdLRA
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/3/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Mine was going to be a kind of fantasy type. *rolls around* How much have you thought about it?


I haven't. I wanna have some real life experience first.
Posted 1/3/14

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:

I haven't. I wanna have some real life experience first.


Wait. What do you mean? Wat.
17619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/3/14

SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Wait. What do you mean? Wat.


I wanna experience those creepy/horror stuff before I can have the inspiration to write. I want my story to be 'based on a true story/encounter'
94794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/3/14

Tshui_Kiaki_Len_Viruz wrote:


SuzumeAkihana wrote:


Wait. What do you mean? Wat.


I wanna experience those creepy/horror stuff before I can have the inspiration to write. I want my story to be 'based on a true story/encounter'


I've experienced some creepy stuff at my old home, seeing a tall shadowy figure on my front lawn.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.