First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think Sekai is really pregnant?
Member
1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ah google earth i...
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i think sekai wasnt even not sure that she was preg
Member
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
LOL.I DONT THINK SHES A PREGGERS.
Member
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Currently at......
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Nice intro... Considered the best inro ever!!!

Anyway, back to buisness... I say she Wasn't pregnant...

It might be a psycological sickness happen to Sekai... She didn't comfirm it with doctor, nor even get the "test Pregnancy termometer" whatsoever...

She vomit maybe because she did not have enough food... This maybe the only explaination....
Member
2275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

bjay_ang wrote:

Nice intro... Considered the best inro ever!!!

Anyway, back to buisness... I say she Wasn't pregnant...

It might be a psycological sickness happen to Sekai... She didn't comfirm it with doctor, nor even get the "test Pregnancy termometer" whatsoever...

She vomit maybe because she did not have enough food... This maybe the only explaination....


False Pregnancy is closely to what you are reffering to. Women with that show symptoms of being pregnant but they actually aren't. It is indeed a psychological issue and Sekai was going through some psych issues as well, just not as much as Kotonoha.

Member
4181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines (but...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

pn0yvstyle wrote:


bjay_ang wrote:

Nice intro... Considered the best inro ever!!!

Anyway, back to buisness... I say she Wasn't pregnant...

It might be a psycological sickness happen to Sekai... She didn't comfirm it with doctor, nor even get the "test Pregnancy termometer" whatsoever...

She vomit maybe because she did not have enough food... This maybe the only explaination....


False Pregnancy is closely to what you are reffering to. Women with that show symptoms of being pregnant but they actually aren't. It is indeed a psychological issue and Sekai was going through some psych issues as well, just not as much as Kotonoha.



I agree with that.
Member
2998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / soon to be around...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
no!! shes not pregnant!! uugghh..!! dats why kotonoha slice up sekai's tummy to see if she's preganant.. but in dat part she said.

kotonoha: oh i see.
Posted 3/28/08
yes she were..... but actually not cuz she wasnt pragnant for long and thats why the baby cant be seen.
Member
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..w.
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
u ppls of course ppls who like sekai will sy she was preggy WELL I SAY SHE ISNT 'screams at ppls who say she is'its just like this 'sekai said that to get makoto its like an excuse to get him duh its like u givve a boy a flower and u tell him to keep it with him
Member
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ..w.
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

gm_rusaku wrote:


pn0yvstyle wrote:


bjay_ang wrote:

Nice intro... Considered the best inro ever!!!

Anyway, back to buisness... I say she Wasn't pregnant...

It might be a psycological sickness happen to Sekai... She didn't comfirm it with doctor, nor even get the "test Pregnancy termometer" whatsoever...

She vomit maybe because she did not have enough food... This maybe the only explaination....


False Pregnancy is closely to what you are reffering to. Women with that show symptoms of being pregnant but they actually aren't. It is indeed a psychological issue and Sekai was going through some psych issues as well, just not as much as Kotonoha.



I agree with that.


i agree to like wouldent u have to go though a test first she lies to damn much
Member
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Looking For Anime...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
whatever pregnant or not its still sick that she kills them^^ but who cares i loved the ending that way
though ill like the super hppy ending from game better lul hate always getting bad ending in game
Member
19392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines Bagui...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
then why do u think sekai didnt go to the doctor .... and to prove that she is pregnant or MAYBE sekai is gettin different idea...a abortion perhaps? XD
Member
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
i don't think sekai is really pregnant. kotonoha sliced her and she said "just as i thought, there's no one in there" duh!!!
Member
12335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside the USB
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
well if you think about it maybe she is pregnant..
Member
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / s0mewHere iN tHe...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

xeno8 wrote:

Sekai : its not Coming Out ...Ugh**
next Day

Sekai: "Sekai Sits w/ Makoto" ... We Need To TalK
Makoto: What?
Sekai: im PreGnanT !!!
Classmates: OMGGGGGGGGG !!!

Last Scene:

Makoto : *gets his CP* sorry.........................................GoodbyE
Sekai: Stabs makoto in lower left abdomen..Pathetic !!
Makoto: *Remembers Sekai and kotonoha memories* Ughhh* Ok Thx im DeAd..
Kotonoha: *saw Makoto Swimming in PooL of BlooD* Drops plastic (what is inside of that its kinda...)

Sekai : GetS Cp
Makoto: im waiting at the Rooftop

my Favorite Part..where my Head Hurts

Kotonoha: Did you GO to hoSpital....Hes a Good Doctor
Sekai: i Havent GonE
Kotonoha: why is That
Sekai: im Not Gonna Go to hospital that You Recommend
Kotonoha: Ur liying..its Because Of thAt...to Take Makoto Away from Me, You Made Up that Story aboUT beIng Pregnant, Didnt You?
Sekai: Your Wrong
Kotonoha: wHy am i Wrong...
Sekai: im Really..
Kotonoha: Then, you should Have shown the baby to him at the Hospital
Sekai: oHh****...Crap (hehehe)
Kotonoha : you Couldn't possibly give birth to his baby could you ? Because im Makoto's Gf is It not ( is this a Reason?)
Sekai: Me too.. I want to Be mAkoto's Gf ( Whatever...this is not the answer..Skip the Part !!)
( Kanashimi_no_Mukou_he song starts Playing )

Kotonoha: Lets See if you were Telling the Truth

Round 1 Fight!!

::you Know What Happend::

Sekai : Ughhhh** ok im Dead Too...
Katsura : *slices sekai's stomach in haft* As i Suspected.....YOu were Lying...There was no one iside you..
So what do you ThinK...She lying or nOt....




s0meh0ww.. tHe wAy y0u pLay wRiTe wAs funny..
weLL iF y0u f0LL0w the seRies..
aND tRy t0 eStiMate the Time..
wEathr Sekai is pRegnant or not..,
iT wAs juSt ab0ut 2-4 weEks..
y0u cAnt rEaLLy fiNd so0metHing wiTh tHat sh0rt time..
aNd y0u 0verLo0ked s0metHing..

Sekai: "Sekai Sits w/ Makoto" ... We Need To TalK
Makoto: TaLK..? about what..?
Sekai: iT n0t coming.. (in here sh0ws her skirt right?)
Makoto: wHats n0t c0ming?
Sekai: my peri0d..(Lets skip)
Makoto: You sure it was mine..?!
Sekai:(She shout) I HAVENT DONE IT WITH ANYONE ELSE !!! ITS YOUR BABY S0 PLEASE TAKE RESPONSIBILITY !!!
Classmates: OMGGGGGGGGG !!! GHAHAHAH

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.