First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply New Winter Titles: Silver Spoon 2, Wake Up, Girls!, Z/X IGNITION
27403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 1/5/14 , edited 1/5/14
I've just realised sommat really important...

As it looks like WKe up Girls is music-related, I would expects. heavy use of songs in the show. If this is the cae, have they gots the rights to sub the lyrics?
Otherwise it is actually quite pointless in a music heavy show. And I have seen shows both that have and haven't subbed the main cast singing. Trust me, it loses a hell of a lot without the translation.
15388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Still waiting for Nisekoi, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, and Nobunagun
35284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Not quite on topic, but that video with the actresses from Wake Up, Girls got me wondering, are bangs super popular in Japan or something? A 7:7 bangs-to-girl ratio just seems a bit high compared to what I see in the US.
46765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 1/5/14 , edited 1/5/14
Yes! Wake up Girls and Silver Spoon!

Now, let's get Sakura Trick and possibly Barrister! Mostly Sakura Trick though.
EDIT
Oh! I wonder who will pick up Sekai Seifuku...?
14476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New England
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Silver spoon 2!!!!
22482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/14

vampko wrote:

Yes! Wake up Girls and Silver Spoon!

Now, let's get Sakura Trick and possibly Barrister! Mostly Sakura Trick though.
EDIT
Oh! I wonder who will pick up Sekai Seifuku...?


Aniplex USA has picked up both Nisekoi and Sekai Seifuku for streaming. Since they don't actually stream the anime themselves they license it to other streaming services to simulcast. Crunchyroll should get both, apparently at the Aniplex panel at Otakon Vegas, they specifically mentioned Crunchyroll for Sekai Seifuku... so it should be Crunchyroll.
18226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / WWW.PIXELGEEK.COM.BR
Offline
Posted 1/5/14

epicmike64 wrote:


vampko wrote:

Yes! Wake up Girls and Silver Spoon!

Now, let's get Sakura Trick and possibly Barrister! Mostly Sakura Trick though.
EDIT
Oh! I wonder who will pick up Sekai Seifuku...?


Aniplex USA has picked up both Nisekoi and Sekai Seifuku for streaming. Since they don't actually stream the anime themselves they license it to other streaming services to simulcast. Crunchyroll should get both, apparently at the Aniplex panel at Otakon Vegas, they specifically mentioned Crunchyroll for Sekai Seifuku... so it should be Crunchyroll.


I have to say, you know a lot about the progress of the licensing wich is nice ^^

Should i have hope for Wizard Barristers? The line up is pretty weak thus far...
18226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / WWW.PIXELGEEK.COM.BR
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Btw is it true that this Sekai Seifuku is from Typemoon? Because if it is, i'm now very interested in this one =)
17018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/14 , edited 1/5/14
All I want is Buddy Complex and Noragami, but Noragami has already been picked up by Funimation. I really hope Crunchyroll picks up Buddy Complex!
22482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/14

Fabiank wrote:


epicmike64 wrote:


vampko wrote:

Yes! Wake up Girls and Silver Spoon!

Now, let's get Sakura Trick and possibly Barrister! Mostly Sakura Trick though.
EDIT
Oh! I wonder who will pick up Sekai Seifuku...?


Aniplex USA has picked up both Nisekoi and Sekai Seifuku for streaming. Since they don't actually stream the anime themselves they license it to other streaming services to simulcast. Crunchyroll should get both, apparently at the Aniplex panel at Otakon Vegas, they specifically mentioned Crunchyroll for Sekai Seifuku... so it should be Crunchyroll.


I have to say, you know a lot about the progress of the licensing wich is nice ^^

Should i have hope for Wizard Barristers? The line up is pretty weak thus far...


Not really, I just pay attention to news stories (across multiple websites) and all the forums on Crunchyroll. :P

Umm, I'm not entirely sure for Wizard Barristers, but it does seem that Pony Canyon will be the ones to decide if it gets simulcasted and to where. They have put quite a few on Crunchyroll, the most recent being Walkure Romanze from fall. Here is the link: http://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/publisher/ponycanyon

So... maybe! Funimation have one more title to announce, but that could be anything. Viz Media may be making some announcements too. Your guess is as good as mine.


Fabiank wrote:

Btw is it true that this Sekai Seifuku is from Typemoon? Because if it is, i'm now very interested in this one =)


Not quite sure where you heard that, that's news to me. xP As far as I know, it isn't. It's a completely original anime (no source material) being animated by A-1 Pictures (Sword Art Online, Servant x Service).


schnorkie wrote:

All I want is Buddy Complex and Noragami, but Noragami has already been picked up by Funimation. I really hope Crunchyroll picks up Buddy Complex!


The first episode of Buddy Complex has already been aired in Japan, I highly doubt Crunchyroll will pick this up now. It could still, but I have my bets on Viz Media picking this one up. Funimation are also due to announce another, so who knows? :P
7773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
Well this site is well run and thanks for all the new anime streamed! it creates fans here in the west!
49041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
When you have the streaming rights to Bleach, Naruto and One piece its not surprise they can dominate western market
20201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Harrisburg, Penns...
Offline
Posted 1/5/14
i never got into silver spoon, but i'll give the other two a try.

I'm not sure if i'm for another yu-gi-oh clone, though.
46765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 1/5/14

epicmike64 wrote:


vampko wrote:

Yes! Wake up Girls and Silver Spoon!

Now, let's get Sakura Trick and possibly Barrister! Mostly Sakura Trick though.
EDIT
Oh! I wonder who will pick up Sekai Seifuku...?


Aniplex USA has picked up both Nisekoi and Sekai Seifuku for streaming. Since they don't actually stream the anime themselves they license it to other streaming services to simulcast. Crunchyroll should get both, apparently at the Aniplex panel at Otakon Vegas, they specifically mentioned Crunchyroll for Sekai Seifuku... so it should be Crunchyroll.


Ah! Nice!

So I'm basically left hoping that Sentai got Sakura Trick, and left with wondering if Barrister will see a license announcement. It seems sorta like something Funi would do, so I could see that being their last license announcement.
The Wise Wizard
100929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 1/5/14

plus10charisma wrote:

Still waiting for Nisekoi, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, and Nobunagun

As Nobunagun premiered several hours ago in Japan, the best we can hope for now is a late start or even a latecast.

The good news is the prospect for Nisekoi being here are very good, and for Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, excellent.




epicmike64 wrote:

The first episode of Buddy Complex has already been aired in Japan, I highly doubt Crunchyroll will pick this up now. It could still, but I have my bets on Viz Media picking this one up. Funimation are also due to announce another, so who knows? :P

I can't recall Viz ever announcing a simulcast late (i.e., after it premiered in Japan), so that would make it unlikely they have Buddy Complex.

The same can't be said for Funimation (although thus far they've not been late announcing this season), and they still have one more slot listed for a simulcast.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.