First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
2014 Kick-Off Crunchyroll SUPER SITE-WIDE SCAVENGER HUNT!!! (Winners Announced!)
70465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / NC
Offline
Posted 1/6/14 , edited 1/6/14
That was pretty easy except for #18 - I've found plenty of posts with territories, but haven't seen any with UPDATED territories.... Gotta keep lookin'. The kicker is I KNOW I've seen it mentioned before too, I just don't recall when I saw it. I want that Saber figure! Great job!

Edit: Found it, whew. Submit button...... done, and done.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
Ok, fine.
I'll play the hunting game.
Posted 1/7/14 , edited 1/7/14
oooh this sounds challenging... will try it... when I have time
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/7/14 , edited 1/7/14
What do you mean by "Item number"?
specifically for question 20
The Judge
23478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / traveling
Offline
Posted 1/7/14 , edited 1/7/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

What do you mean by "Item number"?
specifically for question 20


The number that it is in my list.

For example, in this example, the link that mentions Attack on Titan is item #2. And item #4 is to a picture of a character from Free!

1) http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/crunchybot or crunchybot
2) http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan
3) http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-786997/whats-so-great-about-bacon
4) http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-189599/which-anime-guy-has-the-cutest-smile?pg=97#45369927
85072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 1/7/14 , edited 1/7/14
Does this have to be all public forums or could I link forums for groups im involved in?

Also for Number 4 could the "Closed thread" section count as a section?

Im assuming that linking closed threads is A-okay.
The Judge
23478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / traveling
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

funnyginsan wrote:

Does this have to be all public forums or could I link forums for groups im involved in?

Also for Number 4 could the "Closed thread" section count as a section?

Im assuming that linking closed threads is A-okay.


I did have mostly public forums in mind, but I didn't want to make up too many rules, plus I wanted everyone to have fun exploring, so, the answers are:

- Forums in groups count
- Threads and posts in "Closed" count (and you can count "Closed" as a separate forum)

Now get out there and search and hunt and find!!!!!!

PCBFan 
33033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ℒℴѵℯℒᎥѵℯ
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
I totally want that Blu-ray... I got waaay to many Saber figures sadly
85072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Irish/German - Am...
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

WOO HOO!

Done and Done. Now I just have to wait for my sweet loot.
The Judge
23478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / traveling
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
I just want to say,

You are all amazing!!


Over 60 entries so far. I'm going to be so busy reading them all. Busy, but also having a lot of fun A lot!

Keep them coming!!!
Posted 1/7/14
hmmmm I have two questions Contest-Hime


- how do you link a "comment page"? Do you want us to link the episode with those comments?
- I don't understand this phrase, "18) A Site News thread that mentions expanded territories for a previously released title". not sure what "expanded territories" mean...
The Judge
23478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / traveling
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

hmmmm I have two questions Contest-Hime


- how do you link a "comment page"? Do you want us to link the episode with those comments?


Yes, that's fine.


- I don't understand this phrase, "18) A Site News thread that mentions expanded territories for a previously released title". not sure what "expanded territories" mean...


Sometimes CR first announces that a show is available in certain areas. And then they surprise us with it being available in more areas than they originally said. So find an example where they tell us about adding territories!!

Have fun!!!

Posted 1/7/14

Contest-Hime wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

hmmmm I have two questions Contest-Hime


- how do you link a "comment page"? Do you want us to link the episode with those comments?


Yes, that's fine.


- I don't understand this phrase, "18) A Site News thread that mentions expanded territories for a previously released title". not sure what "expanded territories" mean...


Sometimes CR first announces that a show is available in certain areas. And then they surprise us with it being available in more areas than they originally said. So find an example where they tell us about adding territories!!

Have fun!!!





Oh Thanks so much for explaining! Good thing I asked because I interpreted #18 in a different manner
20431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
Done. Thanks Contest-Hime
24286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Northern Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
Oh wow I feel foolish, I put a lot of time into this, submitted it, only to realize that 'Staff' was apparently different than Mods and Customer Support. That's going to be a problem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.