First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What is the best way of making money online?
Posted 1/7/14
Sell ur vaginity. A lot of foreign girls claim their a virgin
and selling that shit away.

And of course nasty pigs by it for a high price. Fags.
21599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
lol there must be a troll algorithm that scans for phrases that's bringing all these schills pitching these bogus online schemes.

Anywho, with as popular as Youtube is nowadays you'll probably have trouble putting anything together, at least for a long while. There's so many videogame channels, so many tech channels, so many channels for every existing category I would think with as much as people aim to make a living off it nowadays you'd struggle to take off. Of course you gotta start somewhere though, but I would think the Youtube bubble has passed, at least getting in on it anyways.

It blows my mind actually that people make so much money just playing videogames. If only such opportunities were available 10-12 years ago I could've been that guy lol. But then again I don't think I'd be satisfied doing that, since gaming typically becomes less of a life priority as you get older, unless of course you make it your job.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
retail
and if you trust a gambling site to not use bots or cheats then you could use those.
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The IshVille
Offline
Posted 1/8/14 , edited 1/8/14
1. Get an online job.

Telecommuting jobs like you'd find at Rat Race Rebellion or Freelance jobs at Odesk. I got a job through Odesk paying me $625 every week plus bonuses as an SAP tech salesman. I got another job through RRR doing customer service, paying about minimum wage. It was weak, but it was money. It's alot easier to work from home, but you have to be motivated, otherwise you'll slack off and get fired.

2. Online Surveys.

It seems easy, but it's not. And I would recommend just getting a job online, because the amount of pay you make for these surveys are so miniscule, that the hours you put into filling out all the surveys really reduce it to working for less than minimum wage. Then there is the issue of pay time. Alot of reputable ones will make you wait to reach a certain threshold before you can actually request your money, and then they will take about 2-3 months to send it to you after its requested. You do get money, but the time and effort is not worth the pay.

3. E-Bay business.

Again, this is very hard and you need the capital to start up a successful one. What most people, who are successful at it do, is buy an item in bulk wholesale, (such as an entire box of ipad minis) and then sell them individually on ebay at a high mark up. The problem is, you need the money first, and then you might not even sell all your items. I specialized in trading cards, sports memorabilia, jewelry and antiques. I did well for a while, but expenses eventually outpaced earnings and I had to shut it down.

4. Your Own Business

This is what I do now. It's the best option for me, as I don't want to work for others and don't have the patience to grind out surveys. If you find that you're good at creating things that can be sold, or can offer a service that others may need from home, just put out some ads, maybe open a website and drum up some business.

But that's it. Surveys, Telecommuting, Ebay and Self-Employment.

All other roads are pipe dreams and scams. And you will get nothing from Youtube. If you get to 10,000 views on a video, they will give you 3 dollars. And most videos will not hit 10,000 views. The only guys who make any money are people who are practically celebrities and get millions of hits per video. (Ray William Johnson, Epic Meal Time, SMOSH, etc...)
47864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/8/14
21599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Atlanta, GA
Offline
Posted 1/8/14

supasoggyrolle wrote:

All other roads are pipe dreams and scams. And you will get nothing from Youtube. If you get to 10,000 views on a video, they will give you 3 dollars. And most videos will not hit 10,000 views. The only guys who make any money are people who are practically celebrities and get millions of hits per video. (Ray William Johnson, Epic Meal Time, SMOSH, etc...)


I don't know if that's completely accurate, alot of the kids that have gaming channels, such as for Call of Duty make stupid money. One of the guys on the pro gaming scene got hacked and his Paypal account I think was posted somewhere, he was pulling almost 10K a month from Youtube alone (and an extra couple grand from Twitch just for streaming said Call of Duty games). I think he has close to a million subs, but his videos typically only get about 100K or so I believe.

I've seen kids with over 2 million subs, I can only imagine how much they get from Youtube alone.

Point is there's plenty of people that use Youtube as their sole source of income and are living well enough to have that be the only source of income, without needing millions of views per video.
16049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 1/8/14
There's always bitcoin mining but you'd probably spend more getting a decent setup for it than you would make mining.
7193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cardiff,Wales
Offline
Posted 1/8/14

profcommie wrote:

There's always bitcoin mining but you'd probably spend more getting a decent setup for it than you would make mining.

Unless you have a an energy efficient and powerful server you are not really going to make a lot of money mining Bitcoins

OT: I'd recommend OP to not try and make money via the internet, most of the time it is frustrating and for beginners it is really hard to get into. Apart from programming/website development and other IT based things you can barely generate enough income, things such as becoming an artist for small Indie game companies and or other firms is never really a good long terms solution.
8863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/8/14
Porn.
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / The IshVille
Offline
Posted 1/8/14

UnlimitedEnergy wrote:


supasoggyrolle wrote:

All other roads are pipe dreams and scams. And you will get nothing from Youtube. If you get to 10,000 views on a video, they will give you 3 dollars. And most videos will not hit 10,000 views. The only guys who make any money are people who are practically celebrities and get millions of hits per video. (Ray William Johnson, Epic Meal Time, SMOSH, etc...)


I don't know if that's completely accurate, alot of the kids that have gaming channels, such as for Call of Duty make stupid money. One of the guys on the pro gaming scene got hacked and his Paypal account I think was posted somewhere, he was pulling almost 10K a month from Youtube alone (and an extra couple grand from Twitch just for streaming said Call of Duty games). I think he has close to a million subs, but his videos typically only get about 100K or so I believe.

I've seen kids with over 2 million subs, I can only imagine how much they get from Youtube alone.

Point is there's plenty of people that use Youtube as their sole source of income and are living well enough to have that be the only source of income, without needing millions of views per video.


But it's a pipedream, bro. For that one or two gamer channels with 1,000,000 subscribers, there are 100,000 people out there making video game channels. It's a one in a million deal, like hitting the lotto. Most people are going out there, and topping out at a few hundred or a few thousand views. It's not something you can recommend for guaranteed stable income.
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 私の心は、日本で
Offline
Posted 1/8/14

supasoggyrolle wrote:


UnlimitedEnergy wrote:


supasoggyrolle wrote:

All other roads are pipe dreams and scams. And you will get nothing from Youtube. If you get to 10,000 views on a video, they will give you 3 dollars. And most videos will not hit 10,000 views. The only guys who make any money are people who are practically celebrities and get millions of hits per video. (Ray William Johnson, Epic Meal Time, SMOSH, etc...)


I don't know if that's completely accurate, alot of the kids that have gaming channels, such as for Call of Duty make stupid money. One of the guys on the pro gaming scene got hacked and his Paypal account I think was posted somewhere, he was pulling almost 10K a month from Youtube alone (and an extra couple grand from Twitch just for streaming said Call of Duty games). I think he has close to a million subs, but his videos typically only get about 100K or so I believe.

I've seen kids with over 2 million subs, I can only imagine how much they get from Youtube alone.

Point is there's plenty of people that use Youtube as their sole source of income and are living well enough to have that be the only source of income, without needing millions of views per video.


But it's a pipedream, bro. For that one or two gamer channels with 1,000,000 subscribers, there are 100,000 people out there making video game channels. It's a one in a million deal, like hitting the lotto. Most people are going out there, and topping out at a few hundred or a few thousand views. It's not something you can recommend for guaranteed stable income.


It's not really a lottery. Just use cursewords like crazy. Scream, etc. Oh, and get a girlfriend/boyfriend who's into the opposite of gaming - irl. Then you'll have a lot to offer your viewers..
Yes, the second part of my comment is serious, having a variet of both gaming and then vlogs, or just channel updates if you wanna call it that, is pretty good. But the curseword part is mostly just a joke on my part, although it is true you know. I dunno how Pewdie did it without getting banned from Youtube though. You're not allowed to cuss.
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 1/8/14
Maybe sites like elance.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
For 5 years i tried everything i could to make money online but it seem i was making the owners of these info secret rich.I was a struggling wannabe trying to figure out the internet game.I KEPT reading different ebook and ecourses from affiliate marketing to flipping and the popular micro niche sites.i was seriously on information overload,confused,angry,frustrated and desperate but kept me going was the choice of never quitting.
About 6 months ago is stumbled on a method about making money online which i did not believe actually because it looked very simple and i never heard anyone mentioned it online.what this method is about is creating tshirt on fiverr for $5 and selling it on teespring with no upfront cost.you.Take your tees to facebook group,cut a deal with the admin and make money when the shirt is sold.

you can see the post i made about it here: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Lose-Your-Job-For-Using-Facebook/

Read it and take action..you dont need money to make money
All you need is the courage to take action and not give as soon as you face challenges.
Go for it!
18902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/14/14 , edited 1/14/14
1. Find a really good printer, off the internet.
2. Buy high quality Toner or Ink, off the internet
3. Secure the right paper, off the internet.
4. PRINT MONEY!


4878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / LV-426
Offline
Posted 1/14/14 , edited 1/14/14
Pimp my sister!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.