First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ✪ Introduce Yourself!
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

badasspink wrote:


coolgirlz56 wrote:

Hey~ ppl~ Im coolgirlz56 my nickname is Neko I cant tell you my real name srry ^_^" Well, I play the guitar and i listen to music a lot, im probably thinking about music or listening to music as you read this! My favourite anime guys that i wanna marry r Edward Elric, Gray Fullbuster, Roy Mustang, Kyo Sohma, Sebastian Michaelis, Claude Faustus, Soul "Eater" Evans, and so many more! I also love Harry Styles, Yaoi, and Nightcore! I write Fanfiction so i can make 2 enemies fall in love! =^_^=

Favourite songs:


Picture that describes me:


Welcome Cool Girl. If you say what you really are then hand over your brain. I just want a sniffer or two. >///<


O.o NUUUU MY IDEAS BACK AWAY
Posted 1/31/14
Damn, she's a quick one... [dresses up as a cute panda bear and hugs Cool Girl]
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

badasspink wrote:

Damn, she's a quick one... [dresses up as a cute panda bear and hugs Cool Girl]


AHHH.... *punches u and u fly across the room and in2 a wall* SCARY PANDA BEAR *noms on cookie*
Posted 1/31/14 , edited 1/31/14

coolgirlz56 wrote:


badasspink wrote:

Damn, she's a quick one... [dresses up as a cute panda bear and hugs Cool Girl]


AHHH.... *punches u and u fly across the room and in2 a wall* SCARY PANDA BEAR *noms on cookie*


[Noms on your head and drools] >///<
22583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/14
Whoa. EXTREME CAT FIGHT!

*gets his camera out*

26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 2/1/14

badasspink wrote:


coolgirlz56 wrote:


badasspink wrote:

Damn, she's a quick one... [dresses up as a cute panda bear and hugs Cool Girl]


AHHH.... *punches u and u fly across the room and in2 a wall* SCARY PANDA BEAR *noms on cookie*


[Noms on your head and drools] >///<


*sets u on fire and falcon punches u* =^_^=
Posted 2/1/14
[Steps out of fire and hugs you again] Loving the love, Cool Girl! ^^
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 2/1/14

badasspink wrote:

[Steps out of fire and hugs you again] Loving the love, Cool Girl! ^^


good my ideas now bye-bye *waves and there is a giant platform with a spring under it and a lever next 2 me and i pull it and it launches u through the roof and 5 miles away*
Posted 2/1/14
[Watches my clone launch into the air] Wow. Not bad. ^^
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 2/1/14 , edited 2/1/14

badasspink wrote:

[Watches my clone launch into the air] Wow. Not bad. ^^


O.o tat ur clone huh....*shoots u with a paintball gun*
Posted 2/1/14

coolgirlz56 wrote:


badasspink wrote:

[Watches my clone launch into the air] Wow. Not bad. ^^


O.o tat ur clone huh....*shoots u with a paintball gun*


Tsk, tsk. What is with all the violence?
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 2/1/14
im a violent girl =^_^=
Posted 2/1/14

coolgirlz56 wrote:

im a violent girl =^_^=


[Plays with your cat ears] I feel sorry for your partners. ^^
26240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Land of Polit...
Offline
Posted 2/1/14

badasspink wrote:


coolgirlz56 wrote:

im a violent girl =^_^=


[Plays with your cat ears] I feel sorry for your partners. ^^


HISS *cuts off ur hand and runs 2 the other side of the room* IM SINGLE
Posted 2/1/14
Hm. [Hands regenerate] Don't worry, I'm not interested. If you could be any feline, which breed would you be?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.