Post Reply January 7th, Yamada-kun and 7 Deadly Sins new chapters are blank
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
Perhaps I need to give it some time. They just launched 15 minutes ago but both these chapters, probably all of them if I check are coming up blank. The viewer is there but it has no page numbers and pressing next page does nothing. No errors. Just blank.
34907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Hawai'i
Online
Posted 1/7/14
It's not just that title. It's all of them. The other new releases are like that too.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/14
Still blank... looks like I'll have to read my actual paper books tonight... hopefully they don't disappear.... there is a reason why I prefer actual books!
Visual Designer
26083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/7/14

hpulley wrote:

Perhaps I need to give it some time. They just launched 15 minutes ago but both these chapters, probably all of them if I check are coming up blank. The viewer is there but it has no page numbers and pressing next page does nothing. No errors. Just blank.





AniMatsuri wrote:

It's not just that title. It's all of them. The other new releases are like that too.





hpulley wrote:

Still blank... looks like I'll have to read my actual paper books tonight... hopefully they don't disappear.... there is a reason why I prefer actual books!



Hi there!

Can you have a look again now? Things should be all squared away. Please let me know if this is still going on.

-Porky
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/14 , edited 1/7/14

Porkington wrote:
...Hi there!

Can you have a look again now? Things should be all squared away. Please let me know if this is still going on.
-Porky
Yamada-kun is up! Seven Deadly Sins is up! Thanks!

And I love your Chihayafuru Pork buns avatar You guys need to get Chihayafuru manga here!!!!!!
34907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Hawai'i
Online
Posted 1/7/14
Seems like everything is working now.
You must be logged in to post.