First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ✪ Gaming Hub
Posted 2/13/14
Does anybody know any good pc games?
Posted 2/16/14

BlackKnight87 wrote:

Does anybody know any good pc games?


If you haven't already, ask Striketh. He would know.
Posted 2/17/14

badasspink wrote:


BlackKnight87 wrote:

Does anybody know any good pc games?


If you haven't already, ask Striketh. He would know.


I might have to do that the next time I see him online.
Posted 2/17/14
Trust me, he is around. Be sure to knock on all doors before walking in. You might not want to see what he has been up to. >///<
Brigade Member
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 2/18/14
[KOSD] Panfuricus on steam :3 feel free to add me.
Posted 2/21/14

Panfuricus wrote:

[KOSD] Panfuricus on steam :3 feel free to add me.


Is KOSD or Panfuricus your username on Steam?
22583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/14

badasspink wrote:


BlackKnight87 wrote:

Does anybody know any good pc games?


If you haven't already, ask Striketh. He would know.


It's difficult for me to recommend games to others because everyone's interests vary wildly. I've found very few people that actually share the same interests as myself.

With that being said, Thief comes out tomorrow. If you're a fan of the Thief series, or just stealth games in general, there's absolutely no reason not to pick it up. Plus, it's only $44.99 and you can get it even cheaper with a 20% off code on greenmangaming.com (provides a Steam key on purchase).

Otherwise, for some cheaper and quicker games I recommend: The Banner Saga, Bastion, Dishonored, Double Dragon Neon, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Mark of the Ninja, Remember Me, Shadow Warrior, The Walking Dead, and The Wolf Among Us from Telltale games.

Certainly most anyone can find something to amuse themselves amongst that list.
Posted 2/24/14
^ What he said.
Posted 2/26/14
Ty for the suggests.



Striketh wrote:


badasspink wrote:


BlackKnight87 wrote:

Does anybody know any good pc games?


If you haven't already, ask Striketh. He would know.


It's difficult for me to recommend games to others because everyone's interests vary wildly. I've found very few people that actually share the same interests as myself.

With that being said, Thief comes out tomorrow. If you're a fan of the Thief series, or just stealth games in general, there's absolutely no reason not to pick it up. Plus, it's only $44.99 and you can get it even cheaper with a 20% off code on greenmangaming.com (provides a Steam key on purchase).

Otherwise, for some cheaper and quicker games I recommend: The Banner Saga, Bastion, Dishonored, Double Dragon Neon, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Mark of the Ninja, Remember Me, Shadow Warrior, The Walking Dead, and The Wolf Among Us from Telltale games.

Certainly most anyone can find something to amuse themselves amongst that list.


Brigade Member
18892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Black Libra Tower
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
PS3/PS4: Rogue-Eaglet
Steam: Rogue_Eaglet

I got to say though that I don't have much energy/interest in gaming lately, so I haven't been onto Steam for aeons and if I'm on the PS consoles it's mainly to use the CR app.
22583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/28/14

Rogue-Eaglet wrote:

PS3/PS4: Rogue-Eaglet
Steam: Rogue_Eaglet

I got to say though that I don't have much energy/interest in gaming lately, so I haven't been onto Steam for aeons and if I'm on the PS consoles it's mainly to use the CR app.


Out of curiosity, do you usually end up playing a lot of singleplayer games? I've gotten burned out on gaming in the past and it was because I was always playing games by myself. Multiplayer games really adds that social dynamic that most people need to stay interested.

I've added you on Steam. I know you say you don't use it often, but if you ever want to play something via online coop or whatever I'll happily join you. My Steam library is pretty robust and have no qualms about picking up games usually. Every now and then I'll grab someone and we'll do some coop and i'll stream a bit on twitch.tv simultaneously. It's a pretty good time.

Brigade Member
18892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Black Libra Tower
Offline
Posted 2/28/14
Yeah, I'm more of a Single-player gamer, but I doubt that's the reason. I tend to be burnt out when returning from work nowadays so I rather just sit in front of the tv and watch anime. That and I have a lot of sewing projects stacked up so I'd rather try to focus on lowering that pile.
Brigade Member
2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cedar Hill, TX
Offline
Posted 4/6/14 , edited 4/6/14
More so I'm a bit of both(single and multiplayer) gamer, cause sometimes I would go somewhere and be gone for a while and play the campaign, but when I'm at home. I would play with friends that keep me live and occupied. I only play on PS3 at the moment( My PSN ID is ProActor2O)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.