First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do You Think It Strange To Find Anime Characters Sexy?
74893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

maffayoo wrote:
i believe anime girls are created in the way to make then more attractive then real women

as in more attractive i mean they always have large breasts and never do anything to make you think wow what a bitch or something

You aren't watching Golden Time, are you?


Of course you're right in general. Girls that are more attactive than the real world make you want to watch them and more importantly... buy the merchandise...
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

rojellio236 wrote:

It's one thing find them sexy but it's another thing to be sexually attracted to them.


^This. There are many characters I think are sexy. But I'm not sexually attractive to them.
6308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

rojellio236 wrote:

It's one thing find them sexy but it's another thing to be sexually attracted to them.


Please explain the difference because it sounds like doublespeak to me.
I don't think you would say the same thing of real women because that is acceptable while an anime girl isn't. Or are you just differentiating between attraction and romantic interest?
107626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Hmmm. Good question. Id say no... But many people differ.
30394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14


merchandise you say !

98166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Location
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

JoeyShadow wrote:

Not really strange to me, a lot of them are created with the absolute ideal female or male characteristics projected by society's standards anyway. Also, the human brain is "programmed" to recognize human faces and bodies, if something is well enough drawn with human characteristics, it's only natural to find it attractive in some way.


I second this.
80522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Not strange at all. Sexy is attitude. If the character can pull it off right, of course.
24246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Nope.....Rias Gremory is my anime crush and I don't care who knows!
14450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Better than "bronies" marrying their stuffed twilight rainbow or whatever it is.
adaw31 
18538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Online
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14


Such a babe I'm telling you. 10/10!
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 遠く離れて
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
If that's not obsession with anime character so that should be fine i guess...
16121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Think of it like this: An artist can find a painting beautiful but that doesn't mean he wants to sleep with it. Or like how people find puppies or kittens to be cute but not...you get the idea
6308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14
Sure but sexy =/= cute. If you claim something to be sexy, it would be correct to assume you wouldn't mind sleeping with it, right?
28261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

supasoggyrolle wrote:
Are we being tricked into being pedophiles? Or just caught up in the pedophilic desires of anime creators themselves?


No need to worry, I wouldn't touch a real life person without a 10 foot pole. So unless anime characters either become real, or I am able to enter an anime, there's zero chance of me becoming a pedophile/rapist/anything else to that degree. I can't speak for anybody else, but that's just me.
15760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Kalamazoo, MI
Offline
Posted 1/10/14 , edited 1/10/14

saksiss wrote:


supasoggyrolle wrote:
Are we being tricked into being pedophiles? Or just caught up in the pedophilic desires of anime creators themselves?


No need to worry, I wouldn't touch a real life person without a 10 foot pole. So unless anime characters either become real, or I am able to enter an anime, there's zero chance of me becoming a pedophile/rapist/anything else to that degree. I can't speak for anybody else, but that's just me.


Same. Typically the younger girls in anime/manga are shown to have more personality characteristics that older women posses in real life. Also their bodies are drastically unrealistic. This just goes into the whole controversy that lolis are liked by pedos, or that people that view lolicon will soon be a pedo. Which I find completely ridiculous. I like lolicon to be honest, but why in the F*** would I like little girls in real life? That is disgusting for one because of the whole moral side of it and two because quite frankly, they are gross haha. They act NOTHING like lolis, or look like them, plus, they are annoying. Saying that liking lolicon will turn you into a pedophile is just as silly as saying that playing video games causes violence. Obviously there is always going to be that one straggler that shoots a school down from playing video games, or molesting little girls because his roots first started in lolicon, but come on... It seems like these days everyone just needs a scapegoat to blame for everything, just because they have nothing better to do and that they want distraction away from the problems they are causing themselves. If you don't believe me search the Westboro Baptist Church on Google.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.