First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Inside Mari (Boku wa Mari no Naka)
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/13/14

TheGordianNot wrote:

The title of this manga made me think dirty thoughts.

Yeah, I am a bad person .
Read the chapters and you might have even dirtier thoughts...

If it turns out she is just having a split personality problem I won't know what to think! But it is a very good read, very interesting and not just for the dirty thoughts it induces.
30329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/13/14
The author notes are nightmare fuel for me... That guy's got issues.
20096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Kamina City
Offline
Posted 4/25/14
I just read all the chapters today and now can't wait for the next chapter... is there a schedule for when the chapters are released?
34742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 4/25/14

SUPERGAMER wrote:

I just read all the chapters today and now can't wait for the next chapter... is there a schedule for when the chapters are released?


If I remember right, it's one chapter a month. Next one comes out on the 29th.
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103
Offline
Posted 4/26/14
Strangely, I went checking up on the Amazon Japan manga sales rankings yesterday, and Boku wa Mari no Naka Vol 1 was ranked #57 in sales. Which seems incredibly odd, considering Vol1 came out over a year ago. I wonder what might have happened recently to boost its sales again.
DRHILL 
25456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/26/14

Maea2016 wrote:

Strangely, I went checking up on the Amazon Japan manga sales rankings yesterday, and Boku wa Mari no Naka Vol 1 was ranked #57 in sales. Which seems incredibly odd, considering Vol1 came out over a year ago. I wonder what might have happened recently to boost its sales again.


I think the writer was doing a convention about his other title Flowers of Evil - might just be a boost from him mentioning it.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/26/14

DRHILL wrote:
...His other title Flowers of Evil - might just be a boost from him mentioning it.

Aku no Hana is ending. Good time to pick up his other manga title.
DRHILL 
25456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
Another short issue, I'm thinking more and more that Mari has some mental issues and is just copying the personality of that guy.
29316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 4/30/14

DRHILL wrote:

Another short issue, I'm thinking more and more that Mari has some mental issues and is just copying the personality of that guy.


These chapters seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I agree as well that she definitely has/had mental issues, that's gotta be the reason.
One Punch Mod
85925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 4/30/14
Chapters are way too short for a monthly!! We're just creeping forward and learning very little that we don't already know or suspect.

(Still like it, but I guess I'd rather read things all in one go--or at least in large chunks. But I don't have the discipline not to read a new chapter soon after t's available).
11808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Crunchyroll HQ
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
Aku no hana is sadly ending this June .
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
The chapters have always been about 20 pages.
The real question is if he will add page-count to Mari now that Aku no Hana is ending.
17771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 5/9/14
i think im dropping this. im not fond of mental ill stories.
but its a great manga! OMG! i serious body swap story.
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The OC
Offline
Posted 5/12/14

DRHILL wrote:

Another short issue, I'm thinking more and more that Mari has some mental issues and is just copying the personality of that guy.


Then why doesn't the dude have any memories of Mari?

In theory, Lets say this was all in Mari's head and she's just going crazy and has decided to copy Komoris personality after stalking him. There are three things that interfere with this theory.
1. Mari happened to know MANY things about Komori, such as the umbrella key, Birthdate, SSN and so forth, more so than a stalker would.
2.Why doesn't Doppelganger Komori have any memories of Mari?
3.The artist went through the trouble of giving us Komori's Backstory in the beginning, so if this is Mari's just going crazy... why did the author show this too us?
21519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14

lorreen wrote:

Chapters are way too short for a monthly!! We're just creeping forward and learning very little that we don't already know or suspect.

(Still like it, but I guess I'd rather read things all in one go--or at least in large chunks. But I don't have the discipline not to read a new chapter soon after t's available).


This is pretty much my exact dilemma with this manga. Like, okay, 16 to 20 pages an update? An update every month, month and a half? Not really making much progress with the story, but I have to tune in every new chapter. I don't have it in me to let it build up and come back later.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.