First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Watch english dubbed??
2361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Places...
Offline
Posted 1/14/14

Pryro wrote:


ObsidianStar wrote:

Harmless fun. I actually do not have too much of a prob with dub.


What's fun about bashing dubs ? it's just pathetic now, yeah sure maybe back in the 90s it was funny and relevant but now, not so much.
You made your point okay, what do you want from me? Seriously? It was just a harmless jab

2361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Places...
Offline
Posted 1/14/14

Firebaugh86 wrote:

I see no bashing of sorts Anime Dub is only way to go for a Simpleton as myself. You see If not for Dubbed Anime I might Be forced to Hate "This dying World" J/K. But if I was Smarter i's bet the other languages is funny or are they? Crap now i'm overthinking enerything .. Thanks Guys...
You are perfectly fine, dub is the reason i got to where i am anyways haha

35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I was just curious, i'm not one to judge. if anyone were to really get upset.. Well i'd have to buy a plane ticket and a casket.. Plane ticket so I could Fly to where they were and a casket cause i'd simply die of laughter.. Cheer up Have some fun.. Anime Brings us Here. So Dub, Sub or original... It's ALL pretty freakin awesome well I think so
16322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Ljubljana, Slovenia
Offline
Posted 1/14/14 , edited 1/14/14
inb4 sub elitists


Wait, I'm here now. Go subs.


But in all seriousness, if you only watch dubbed, you are missing out. I prefer subs simply because the production language turns out nicer than any non-production language, and because I feel that emotions and humor are expressed much better in Japanese. However, to each their own. Anime is anime, and it is good
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Big Apple
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I can understand why people would want to watch dubs mainly for action shows where the individual would rather see the fights then read the subtitles. If you watch dubs only then you sure are missing lots of great anime that aren't going to get dubbed.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I know some people who for some reason think all dubs are all bad and i don't think that I don't mind if something is dubbed or subbed.
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
Go Subs, why I outta... Now it's a challenge i have to better myself. I thought I was really starting to be quiet the anime-ist. Now I feel like i the Japanese are even more superior in Anime I thought They were simply great artist, But apparently I'm a lil More ignorant than I thought. Why have none of you told me this before. So I've come up with a some-what brilliant plan it may take more effort, But I will play anime and read carefully .. Then Play again and watch carefully. . Other words Mr. Sexy challenge accepted .................
40319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
If i only watched dubs, Soul Eater would not be my favorite anime. It would be Full Metal Alchemist lmao
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
And as for you Pryro. It may be a ever ending battle, (which no one will win), But i Need this - thanks to all these great people I realize I've been ignorant (and Lazy) LoL.
40319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 1/14/14


Far inferior to the subs(obviously), Kid's and Stein's voice was ok, everything else was cringe-worthy.
Also, Black Star is my favorite anime character so...yea...
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
LoL it was great info thanks Everyone. I'm going to bed, But next time i come here or try to voice my opinion I won't feel this utter shame.. j/k. LoL. To much Anime has fried my brain.. NHK is it true? Oh it is addicting, that's for sure..........
23243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/14 , edited 1/14/14
seriously if you want to watch english dubs, Funimation website or app, Neon Alley, and netflix (small selection though) are probably your best bets for streaming english dubs. legally at least.
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
Go so hard??? I'm confused is it cause .... Never-mind. It's apparently your debating skills. Pryro, you is a handful bud. And yes it's cause i'm Lazy actually. Tried to read but, get thrown off with all the Japanese yelling. As if reading it - i was doing something wrong J/K. But in all seriousness I have tried to read, But well I have no enthusiasm for books and reading, I know sounds like a waste, right. But I just find simple pleasure in setting back Cold beer (not for u minors) and just enjoying. Plus it's hard to read when i start seeing 8 lines. I know ther is only 4 So then I end up reading twice.. O to be young again.. LoL
40319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 1/14/14

Pryro wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:



Far inferior to the subs(obviously), Kid's and Stein's voice was ok, everything else was cringe-worthy.
Also, Black Star is my favorite anime character so...yea...


Coming from someone where Soul Eater is their favorite anime your opinions don't hold allot of water lol
Black Star is your Favorite anime character ? wow you haven't seen allot of anime lol xD


Lol Saved. Thanks for that.
104029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/14/14 , edited 1/14/14

GoldTStar wrote:


Pryro wrote:

Coming from someone where Soul Eater is their favorite anime your opinions don't hold allot of water lol
Black Star is your Favorite anime character ? wow you haven't seen allot of anime lol xD


Lol Saved. Thanks for that.


I get that a lot too.

The most justifiable argument to subs vs dubs has been this:

If you want to hear people constipated out of their minds go watch dubs.

If you want to hear people squealing out of their lungs go watch subs.

Source DBZ
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.