First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Holocaust Question
Posted 1/16/14 , edited 1/16/14
For some decades, there has been much heated debate over whether or not it really occurred. Evidently, it seems as if it hadn't, or rather, didn't happen as many so-called victims described it.

It has been said there were no actual gas chamber or ovens and that most deaths took place due to disease. The figure of some 6-25 million ethnic Jewish people exterminated has been called into question. Some say that the Holocaust was a hoax and that it was propaganda created by the Jews to gain reparations to build Israel.

The real question is, I think, did Adolf Hitler really intend for so many unfortunate people to be systematically destroyed in something we call the Holocaust? Was it false news designed to form the Allies against Nazi Germany?

It is difficult to say and it has been difficult to even enter into the subject without any discussion being ended with statements about how the Holocaust did occur as the so-called "facts" state. Or that having a discussion about it is so sensitive that it's best that very few people do at all.
Posted 1/16/14 , edited 1/16/14
I think that the world has a lot more uneducated retards than it has jews connected in conspiracy on a collective subconscious level to take over the world. But, of course, convincing them of that, is kind of like convincing the men wearing tin foil hats that they might belong in the cuckoo's nest. It ain't gonna happen.

But, I mean, look at it optimistically: At least they put jews at an extreme intellectual level, far beyond what any ordinary human is capable of. It's like the worst insult in history. In one hand it's hysterical, and in the other it's sad. It's kind of awesome.

Almost as awesome as this little piece of Norse religion: "The gods and goddesses assemble at a thing and debate how to solve the problem. The god Heimdallr proposes to dress Thor up as a bride, complete with bridal dress, head-dress, jingling keys, jewelry, and the famous Brísingamen. Thor objects but is hushed by Loki, reminding him that the new owners of the hammer will soon be settling in the land of the gods if the hammer isn't returned. Thor is dressed as planned and Loki is dressed as his maid. Thor and Loki go to Jötunheimr."

Only northmen high out of their minds on liberty cap mushrooms could possibly creature such an awesome religion, that is both hysterical and sad at the same time. And yes, I am comparing hallucinogen druggies to people whom perversely rejects historical evidence and advocates culturally inherited demigod-ism.
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 1/16/14
I give credence to some seriously out there conspiracy theories. This, however, is not one of them.
20284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 1/16/14
Um go travel to Germany sometime and ask them about it. if it didn't happen why did the nation expunge that part of history from there curriculum. I can tell you first hand from visiting one of the sites that it did indeed take place. To think otherwise makes you uneducated. As you say not as many Jewish died from gas, and ovens you are correct. Most of them died from overwork in the Nazi work camps and also simply from exposure and lack of food.
4215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
The holocaust is a very sensitive topic and can easily be used to invoke trolling on many forums.
18902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum http://www.ushmm.org/

100 Raoul Wallenberg Place, SW
Washington, DC 20024-2126
Main telephone: 202.488.0400
TTY: 202.488.0406

If you don't believe the USHMM,

Search about Neutral Sweden's diplomat "Raoul Wallenberg" at Budapest. He prevented the deportation of tens of thousands of Hungarian Jews to the Auschwitz-Birkenau killing center. Sweden was neutral and about as heavily of Norse Heritage as there is.

17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
He was good a killing lots of people, is that your question?
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 1/17/14 , edited 1/17/14
There is no debate within the academic community whether the Holocaust really happened or not.
Just as how there is no debate within the academic community that the earth is round, that the moon-landing really happened or that evolution is real. Everyone agrees to it.

The only ones that does not agree, are ignorant fools (or idiots) who have no idea of what they are talking about.
46359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / End of Nowhere
Offline
Posted 1/17/14

sevenhells wrote:
It is difficult to say and it has been difficult to even enter into the subject without any discussion being ended with statements about how the Holocaust did occur as the so-called "facts" state. Or that having a discussion about it is so sensitive that it's best that very few people do at all.


The reason they are seen as facts is because they are true. Only those who have an ulterior agenda or simply feel the need to blind themselves will not see it.

But, consider this. Look up Chiune Sugihara. He was a Japanese Consulate Officer in Lithuania in 1940. He wrote thousands of transit visa's allowing Jews to escape the area from the Germans through Russia to Japan. Now consider this, exactly how bad could the conditions have been in Lithuania that Jews would have considered escape to Japan in 1940 only 3 years after the Rape of Nanking to be better than remaining?

Also, why would Germany have specifically pressured Japan to return all the Jews in the Shanghai Ghetto? Could it be that Germany simply wanted thousands of random Jews back in their country because they missed them? Oh wait, Nazi Germany was probably so concerned about how their close allies were treating civilians that they wanted 20,000 Jews, many of whom were not German in the first place, back! But of course, they did not care about the Chinese. Yes, must be it.

But mostly I have spoken with members of the 522nd of the 442 who helped liberate one of the satellite camps of Dachau. I have seen the pictures, and heard the first hand account stories.

If one chooses to blind themselves to the overwhelming evidence, then nothing I have to say would change that.

But, for myself, having heard to the stories and seen the pictures, and most of all seen the faces of the men who were there to liberate those camps, I have no doubts of what really happened.
Posted 1/18/14

Cellory wrote:


sevenhells wrote:
It is difficult to say and it has been difficult to even enter into the subject without any discussion being ended with statements about how the Holocaust did occur as the so-called "facts" state. Or that having a discussion about it is so sensitive that it's best that very few people do at all.


The reason they are seen as facts is because they are true. Only those who have an ulterior agenda or simply feel the need to blind themselves will not see it.

But, consider this. Look up Chiune Sugihara. He was a Japanese Consulate Officer in Lithuania in 1940. He wrote thousands of transit visa's allowing Jews to escape the area from the Germans through Russia to Japan. Now consider this, exactly how bad could the conditions have been in Lithuania that Jews would have considered escape to Japan in 1940 only 3 years after the Rape of Nanking to be better than remaining?

Also, why would Germany have specifically pressured Japan to return all the Jews in the Shanghai Ghetto? Could it be that Germany simply wanted thousands of random Jews back in their country because they missed them? Oh wait, Nazi Germany was probably so concerned about how their close allies were treating civilians that they wanted 20,000 Jews, many of whom were not German in the first place, back! But of course, they did not care about the Chinese. Yes, must be it.

But mostly I have spoken with members of the 522nd of the 442 who helped liberate one of the satellite camps of Dachau. I have seen the pictures, and heard the first hand account stories.

If one chooses to blind themselves to the overwhelming evidence, then nothing I have to say would change that.

But, for myself, having heard to the stories and seen the pictures, and most of all seen the faces of the men who were there to liberate those camps, I have no doubts of what really happened.


I certainly don't deny the happening of the Holocaust, just that some figures may be off, but I was never present during those times to personally confirm their accuracy. We are left with the hearsay of others to go on, calling it good authority.

I am as blind as the next person who never experienced the horrors of persecution during Hitler's reign and as blind to so many other points in history worth mentioning which were traumatic to say the least. You'd not, for instance, find a person who really understands the terror of something like the Spanish Inquisition, or the Black Death which supposedly claimed 1/4 to 1/3 of Europe's population. Without firsthand experience, we are all blind, and people can exaggerate things to further drive home the seriousness of something.
56915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/18/14

Cellory wrote:

But mostly I have spoken with members of the 522nd of the 442 who helped liberate one of the satellite camps of Dachau. I have seen the pictures, and heard the first hand account stories.

If one chooses to blind themselves to the overwhelming evidence, then nothing I have to say would change that.

But, for myself, having heard to the stories and seen the pictures, and most of all seen the faces of the men who were there to liberate those camps, I have no doubts of what really happened.


Note the following contains graphic depictions of the brutalities of the Holocaust, read at your own discretion:





Do not be deluded, the Holocaust is real, and so are those who suffered through the hell of it all. Hitler used the Jews, and other disliked minorities, as scapegoats to rise to power and assert the dominance of the Aryan race. He took the lives of millions of innocent people so he could attain power and lord over the world. The Nazi party rose to power because the people of Germany were desperate for an economic recovery after losing WWI and they overlooked the fact that its rhetoric was that of hate and murder. People do irrational, and sometimes deplorable, things when backed into a corner and fearful for their own lives.
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/14

sevenhells wrote:

For some decades, there has been much heated debate over whether or not it really occurred. Evidently, it seems as if it hadn't, or rather, didn't happen as many so-called victims described it.

It has been said there were no actual gas chamber or ovens and that most deaths took place due to disease. The figure of some 6-25 million ethnic Jewish people exterminated has been called into question. Some say that the Holocaust was a hoax and that it was propaganda created by the Jews to gain reparations to build Israel.

The real question is, I think, did Adolf Hitler really intend for so many unfortunate people to be systematically destroyed in something we call the Holocaust? Was it false news designed to form the Allies against Nazi Germany?

It is difficult to say and it has been difficult to even enter into the subject without any discussion being ended with statements about how the Holocaust did occur as the so-called "facts" state. Or that having a discussion about it is so sensitive that it's best that very few people do at all.


Your way of expression seems to imply that it hasn't.
Truth be told, without the Jews most people wouldn't even know it happened. They're keeping this part of history alive. Which is good of course. Otherwise people with an agenda would have already changed that part of history.

Interestingly, historically, they could never find any records of un/official oral or written orders coming from Hitler that would have suggested the massmurder. It began sporadically, out of various reasons, sometimes it was because they could not afford keeping any more of the victims because they either had not enough food or space, so they killed them off right away, considering it one of the more humane ways instead of letting them starve to death. It then quickly escalated into an inhumane thing though.
Hitler's role in that matter was not that important, the SS made the decisions for him in that matter, as the Dritte Reich had a polycratic structure, where Hitler would only intervene when the situation required it. But having read Hitler's Mein Kampf, one can only assume that he approved of this massmurder and massabuse, as he clearly displayed his hatred for other races and cultures. And most importantly, he did not intervene, as it got even worse around 1941-42. He looked upon non-aryan races as underlings, something unworthy of existing, and thus used them as slaves, who would be used in his warschemes for constructions of roads and so on. But the main point was to get rid of them, and to "germanise" Germany, that's why the camps were concentrated in the East.
5212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Minneapolis
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
First of all, I'm writing this while trying to control myself, because this is definitely the dumbest and most ignorant forum on this site. I, myself, am Jewish and am extremely offended by the idiocy of the person who started this forum. In fact MY GRANDPA'S FAMILY WAS KILLED BY A NAZI RAID IN POLAND! How dare you even suggest the holocaust didn't happen! I can give you my Grandpa's number and he'll explain to you what happened and why he moved to the US. There is no debate and there never has been! Human beings can do evil things, that's just the way life is.

How can you ignore the countless photos, videos, documents, and eye witness stories from people in concentration camps. I've met with a holocaust survivor named Zvi when I was young. He has an excellent book describing the events that happened to him backed by factual evidence. The name of the book is also his name "Zvi", I highly suggest you read it.

I'm glad to see that most people replying to this forum are not so ignorant. And yes, Hitler's intention was purely racist and wanted to utterly destroy my people. Hopefully one day you'll open your eyes and stop fooling yourself into believing lies.

2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/14

sevenhells wrote:

For some decades, there has been much heated debate over whether or not it really occurred. Evidently, it seems as if it hadn't, or rather, didn't happen as many so-called victims described it.

It has been said there were no actual gas chamber or ovens and that most deaths took place due to disease. The figure of some 6-25 million ethnic Jewish people exterminated has been called into question. Some say that the Holocaust was a hoax and that it was propaganda created by the Jews to gain reparations to build Israel.

The real question is, I think, did Adolf Hitler really intend for so many unfortunate people to be systematically destroyed in something we call the Holocaust? Was it false news designed to form the Allies against Nazi Germany?

It is difficult to say and it has been difficult to even enter into the subject without any discussion being ended with statements about how the Holocaust did occur as the so-called "facts" state. Or that having a discussion about it is so sensitive that it's best that very few people do at all.


There are people who don't believe that the moon landing happened, and who question if whether or not that historical figures like Abraham Lincoln and Winston Churchill actually even existed. As time moves forward, great events in history become myth-like, and people begin to question the legitimacy of whether or not the Native American tribes actually existed (this is a far future example). TBH, the stuff you just posted is probably rooted in some of Hitler's Nazi-party's anti-Semitic propaganda campaigns in Germany and in other countries. You only believe it because it has been so long that feels like something that you couldn't imagine happening in our current world, or something like that. So, it sounds fake to you in some way.

Mr. Lincoln, Mr. Churchill, the moon landing, and the holocaust all happened or existed at some point in time. Plz, don't ignore actual history for something that's more entertaining to believe.

14789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Winding Circle
Offline
Posted 1/20/14
How could all the victims and liberating armies keep their stories straight if it didn't happen? There is no way that they could have faked something on that scale.

It happened, Hitler was looking for a scapegoat to blame the problems of an entire country on and he chose the jews, gypsies and other minorities who he could sway the masses against, this secured his rise to power. Once he had that power he used to make them suffer for nothing they had done, he was one of the most despicable people in history, and will always remain so
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.