First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The Holocaust Question
7193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cardiff,Wales
Offline
Posted 1/26/14

Arrngrim wrote:

-Snip due to the bullshit-

-snip due to not stating why-.


Congratulations on managing to write this paragraph, it really shows your lack of education and understanding of WW2 as well as your irrational hate for a religion. You have not contributed to the discussion whatsoever, I am amazed that you were even able to come up with something that stupid. I have not seen someone as ignorant as you.
You managed to make a claim in your second paragraph, a claim that you were not even able to back up with any supporting evidence.
3544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Des moines IA
Offline
Posted 1/27/14 , edited 1/27/14

aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


crazysouthsider wrote:
A lot people forget that the number of Holocaust victims is estimated at 11 million people.. 6 million being Jews and another 5 million that everyone seems to leave out.

A lot of people also seem to forget the number of other civilians that died horrificly, e.g. over 10 million Chinese civilians died and if we factor in famine and desease caused by war that number is at 15 million. People are far too fixated on 6 million Jews that died during the Holocaust, yes it was genocide and it was brutal, however neglecting the lives of countless of other millions is just wrong in my opinion.


People, particularly, seem to forget about China and the atrocities that happened there. Like the rape of nanking.
786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / new york
Offline
Posted 1/29/14 , edited 1/29/14
the holocaust did occur, there are photos, and there are still people alive who were there both in the camps and running them. of course there are many other atrocities that have Occurred (Native Americans, the Armenian genocide, Tutsi genocide.) but the numbers of holocaust victims are generally pretty accurate.
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
Go on Yourtube bring up a Holocaust vid and read the comments and have have a table near by for rage flipping
7193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cardiff,Wales
Offline
Posted 1/30/14

NFTS wrote:

the holocaust did occur, there are photos, and there are still people alive who were there both in the camps and running them. of course there are many other atrocities that have Occurred (Native Americans, the Armenian genocide, Tutsi genocide.) but the numbers of holocaust victims are generally pretty accurate.


Did you know that a lot of WW2 pictures were edited by the allied forces to make the Nazi-German regime to seem even more cruel?
Needless to say, the fact that people neglect other atrocities committed during WW2 is pretty bad and symbolic of how degenerated society has become nowadays.
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/30/14

aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


NFTS wrote:

the holocaust did occur, there are photos, and there are still people alive who were there both in the camps and running them. of course there are many other atrocities that have Occurred (Native Americans, the Armenian genocide, Tutsi genocide.) but the numbers of holocaust victims are generally pretty accurate.


Did you know that a lot of WW2 pictures were edited by the allied forces to make the Nazi-German regime to seem even more cruel?
Needless to say, the fact that people neglect other atrocities committed during WW2 is pretty bad and symbolic of how degenerated society has become nowadays.


Wow that sounded just like the BS the Neo-Nazi's are spreading on Yourtube. I am calling BS on the photo editing real proof that it happen and not something posted on skinheads website

19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
Um, are the pictures fake??

I think not.

The Holocaust DID happen!
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/14 , edited 1/30/14

aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


Did you know that a lot of WW2 pictures were edited by the allied forces to make the Nazi-German regime to seem even more cruel?
Needless to say, the fact that people neglect other atrocities committed during WW2 is pretty bad and symbolic of how degenerated society has become nowadays.


Well, I think this needs some validation? I could imagine on what grounds this occurred, but to be honest, I haven't heard about that one yet. So, if you could back up this claim? Would be kind.
3614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 1/30/14

1peace wrote:

First of all, I'm writing this while trying to control myself, because this is definitely the dumbest and most ignorant forum on this site. I, myself, am Jewish and am extremely offended by the idiocy of the person who started this forum. In fact MY GRANDPA'S FAMILY WAS KILLED BY A NAZI RAID IN POLAND! How dare you even suggest the holocaust didn't happen! I can give you my Grandpa's number and he'll explain to you what happened and why he moved to the US. There is no debate and there never has been! Human beings can do evil things, that's just the way life is.

How can you ignore the countless photos, videos, documents, and eye witness stories from people in concentration camps. I've met with a holocaust survivor named Zvi when I was young. He has an excellent book describing the events that happened to him backed by factual evidence. The name of the book is also his name "Zvi", I highly suggest you read it.

I'm glad to see that most people replying to this forum are not so ignorant. And yes, Hitler's intention was purely racist and wanted to utterly destroy my people. Hopefully one day you'll open your eyes and stop fooling yourself into believing lies.



I agree reading a lot of this anti-Semitic Holocaust denying BULLSHIT makes it hard to control ones self.

I too am Jewish and have met Holocost survivors (As a kid going to Temple services). I saw the numbers on their arms and talked with them about it.

The outright IGNORANCE in this thread is hard to stomach. I will just leave this thread by saying I am totally with you on what you wrote.
7193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cardiff,Wales
Offline
Posted 1/31/14 , edited 1/31/14

uncletim wrote:


aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


NFTS wrote:

the holocaust did occur, there are photos, and there are still people alive who were there both in the camps and running them. of course there are many other atrocities that have Occurred (Native Americans, the Armenian genocide, Tutsi genocide.) but the numbers of holocaust victims are generally pretty accurate.


Did you know that a lot of WW2 pictures were edited by the allied forces to make the Nazi-German regime to seem even more cruel?
Needless to say, the fact that people neglect other atrocities committed during WW2 is pretty bad and symbolic of how degenerated society has become nowadays.


Wow that sounded just like the BS the Neo-Nazi's are spreading on Yourtube. I am calling BS on the photo editing real proof that it happen and not something posted on skinheads website


It actually did happen, also no one is denying that the holocaust occurred, maybe you should all improve your reading abilities and stop thinking that I said the holocaust did not happen, in my earlier post I clearly said that it did and gave evidence and stats...Here I am merely outlining some broader facts, but your anti-German and anti-'The allies were not saints during WW2' attitudes really show here, which is pretty disgusting.
http://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/wwii-photoshop-by-ussr-for-proganda-against-germany.html
Furthermore there was once a great post about this on Imgur and Reddit but the images have already been removed from there, but here is the link: http://imgur.com/user/Packerfan504/favorites/GmPdh in case you do not believe me.

To further illustrate my point:
http://historyimages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/shocking-american-torture-of-german.html
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/31/14 , edited 1/31/14

aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


uncletim wrote:


aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


NFTS wrote:

the holocaust did occur, there are photos, and there are still people alive who were there both in the camps and running them. of course there are many other atrocities that have Occurred (Native Americans, the Armenian genocide, Tutsi genocide.) but the numbers of holocaust victims are generally pretty accurate.


Did you know that a lot of WW2 pictures were edited by the allied forces to make the Nazi-German regime to seem even more cruel?
Needless to say, the fact that people neglect other atrocities committed during WW2 is pretty bad and symbolic of how degenerated society has become nowadays.


Wow that sounded just like the BS the Neo-Nazi's are spreading on Yourtube. I am calling BS on the photo editing real proof that it happen and not something posted on skinheads website


It actually did happen, also no one is denying that the holocaust occurred, maybe you should all improve your reading abilities and stop thinking that I said the holocaust did not happen, in my earlier post I clearly said that it did and gave evidence and stats...Here I am merely outlining some broader facts, but your anti-German and anti-'The allies were not saints during WW2' attitudes really show here, which is pretty disgusting.
http://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/wwii-photoshop-by-ussr-for-proganda-against-germany.html
Furthermore there was once a great post about this on Imgur and Reddit but the images have already been removed from there, but here is the link: http://imgur.com/user/Packerfan504/favorites/GmPdh in case you do not believe me.

To further illustrate my point:
http://historyimages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/shocking-american-torture-of-german.html


aawww the poor geman pows got beat up a bit pardon me while I wipe away a tear. How many USSR pows did the german strave to death? Over a million? Not to mention the horfic treatment of western pows and the out and out murder of millions of jews plus about 99% of what was posted onthat blog site was pure Neo-Nazi BS that has time and time proven wrong. Even if it wasn't SO WHAT? they earned everythin they got

7193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cardiff,Wales
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

uncletim wrote:


aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


uncletim wrote:


aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


NFTS wrote:

the holocaust did occur, there are photos, and there are still people alive who were there both in the camps and running them. of course there are many other atrocities that have Occurred (Native Americans, the Armenian genocide, Tutsi genocide.) but the numbers of holocaust victims are generally pretty accurate.


Did you know that a lot of WW2 pictures were edited by the allied forces to make the Nazi-German regime to seem even more cruel?
Needless to say, the fact that people neglect other atrocities committed during WW2 is pretty bad and symbolic of how degenerated society has become nowadays.


Wow that sounded just like the BS the Neo-Nazi's are spreading on Yourtube. I am calling BS on the photo editing real proof that it happen and not something posted on skinheads website


It actually did happen, also no one is denying that the holocaust occurred, maybe you should all improve your reading abilities and stop thinking that I said the holocaust did not happen, in my earlier post I clearly said that it did and gave evidence and stats...Here I am merely outlining some broader facts, but your anti-German and anti-'The allies were not saints during WW2' attitudes really show here, which is pretty disgusting.
http://www.warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/wwii-photoshop-by-ussr-for-proganda-against-germany.html
Furthermore there was once a great post about this on Imgur and Reddit but the images have already been removed from there, but here is the link: http://imgur.com/user/Packerfan504/favorites/GmPdh in case you do not believe me.

To further illustrate my point:
http://historyimages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/shocking-american-torture-of-german.html


aawww the poor geman pows got beat up a bit pardon me while I wipe away a tear. How many USSR pows did the german strave to death? Over a million? Not to mention the horfic treatment of western pows and the out and out murder of millions of jews plus about 99% of what was posted onthat blog site was pure Neo-Nazi BS that has time and time proven wrong. Even if it wasn't SO WHAT? they earned everythin they got



There we go, you just proved yourself to be anti-German. That's nice.
I was merely outlining that there is not a single participant of WW2 that did not commit war crimes and acts against humanity. So yeah, shhhh it's bed time for you. I actually have qualifications within History and am doing on-going A-levels in it . I guess it's time for yourself to re-educated yourself, till then:


http://i.imgur.com/9Z42ZOU.gif
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

Nice try at trying to twist my word All I did was prove that I am something your not ANTI-NAZI

7193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cardiff,Wales
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

uncletim wrote:


Nice try at trying to twist my word All I did was prove that I am something your not ANTI-NAZI


I am not twisting your words in any way or shape, maybe hone up your linguistic abilities? I never stated whether I am anti-anything, I am anti-evil/bad/negative. Anything that falls under that category is without a doubt a bad thing. Clearly you are a nationalistic and discriminating human being, I do indeed pity you.
17879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

aGreekSudaneseGerman wrote:


uncletim wrote:


Nice try at trying to twist my word All I did was prove that I am something your not ANTI-NAZI


I am not twisting your words in any way or shape, maybe hone up your linguistic abilities? I never stated whether I am anti-anything, I am anti-evil/bad/negative. Anything that falls under that category is without a doubt a bad thing. Clearly you are a nationalistic and discriminating human being, I do indeed pity you.


so because I hate Nazi's I am nationalistic discriminating hmmm and yet you say your anit-evil hmmmm keep living in your dream world kid


Oh and the info on that pro Nazi blog site came from a book called Other Losses by James Bacque

here is the truth behind that book http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_Losses

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.