First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Valentines Day!
3541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/14


Happy Single Awareness Day >.>
26837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 1/17/14
Valentines Day is a complete sham and should be cast aside like disco music and slamball! One day doesn't show someone how much you love them. It's a egocentric holiday so girls/guys can show off what they got their significant other to friends. It's a, as guys would say, pissing contest among people.
3279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
Well atleast we all have Jill
Posted 1/17/14
I use it as an excuse to buy myself a figure or a game.
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / MASS!
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
valentines day = happy singles awareness day
Posted 1/17/14
Valentines Day..UGH!

Box of chocolate, $20, dinner for two, $80, dozen roses, $100, being single this year on Valentine’s Day and saving $200, PRICELESS!

Yeah I'm very anti Valentines Day..I stopped believing in" love" a long time ago. I'm not vocal about it tho..lots of rose colored glasses are still worn out there.
26837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 1/17/14

tigerluv wrote:

Valentines Day..UGH!

Box of chocolate, $20, dinner for two, $80, dozen roses, $100, being single this year on Valentine’s Day and saving $200, PRICELESS!

Yeah I'm very anti Valentines Day..I stopped believing in" love" a long time ago. I'm not vocal about it tho..lots of rose colored glasses are still worn out there.


You're a girl who doesn't like V-Day? WITCH WITCH! Burn her!!!!!
Posted 1/17/14
MEHHHH, nobody to celebrate it with man XD HAHAHAA!!!!!
Posted 1/17/14

SEANYYYYY wrote:

valentines day = happy singles awareness day


THIS!!! IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!
Posted 1/17/14

Tankfantry wrote:


tigerluv wrote:

Valentines Day..UGH!

Box of chocolate, $20, dinner for two, $80, dozen roses, $100, being single this year on Valentine’s Day and saving $200, PRICELESS!

Yeah I'm very anti Valentines Day..I stopped believing in" love" a long time ago. I'm not vocal about it tho..lots of rose colored glasses are still worn out there.


You're a girl who doesn't like V-Day? WITCH WITCH! Burn her!!!!!


Burn me? Too late..love has already done that.
Banned
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
Taking my wife to our favorite steakhouse because nothing says love like a 20 oz ribeye
26837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 1/17/14

tigerluv wrote:




You're a girl who doesn't like V-Day? WITCH WITCH! Burn her!!!!!


Burn me? Too late..love has already done that.


HA HA touche!
17451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
Happy pre-holiday and holiday celebrations to everybody who want or could use it.
Cheers to those drinking tears.
24320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 1/17/14 , edited 1/17/14
Valentine's Day..hmmm

2 Valentine's..a christian Valentine that was beheaded because he was rumored to have performed a miracle...cured the head
Roman's daughter of blindness...so they chopped off his head...nice

a bishop Valentine, burned at the stake cuz he believed in make love, not war....married couples behind the Roman's back,
men loving men was OK by him too..

so, Happy Valentine's Day,
I
think....
26837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 1/17/14

-Requiem wrote:

Valentine's Day..hmmm

2 Valentine's..a christian Valentine that was beheaded because he was rumored to have performed a miracle...cured the head
Roman's daughter of blindness...so they chopped off his head...nice

a bishop Valentine, burned at the stake cuz he believed in make love, not war....married couples behind the Roman's back,
men loving men was OK by him too..

so, Happy Valentine's Day,
I
think....


Don't bring politics and religion in to this! This holiday is about people being "jelly" towards other people!

Seriously, screw this holiday and anyone who actually takes it seriously.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.