First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Best thing that ever happened to you on CR
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

siththomas wrote:

I discovered Horikita Maki
=]


OMG ! ME TOO!
Posted 1/28/08
I got my first hate mail. And I got a star
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
Maybe right now. I'm thinking of watching The Ring again since like 3-4 years ago.
Posted 1/28/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

I got my first hate mail. And I got a star


hahah XD me too. and my first hate thread!


I've yet to have my first hate thread
Posted 1/28/08
i met the coolest peoples..on EARTH!!..
and the nicest guy...=D
13551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
My favorite thing on crunchyroll was when I got my first (and only) star from Sokoloko788
Posted 1/28/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

I've yet to have my first hate thread



music190 wrote:

I want a Hate thread.


haha suckers. *shows off her hate thread*

somebodys making trouble here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=69655

lucky you. I've been waiting for someone to make a hate thread for me. But the ones that usually send me hate mail either don't have 500 cr points or they apologize in the end and forget we ever talked
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

june_151996 wrote:

My favorite thing on crunchyroll was when I got my first *edited* star from Sokoloko788


:D
Posted 1/28/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

lucky you. I've been waiting for someone to make a hate thread for me. But the ones that usually send me hate mail either don't have 500 cr points or they apologize in the end and forget we ever talked


i used to get 2-4 people a week on PM. By the end of the day most of them would stop pming me. apologies or ask for me to be their buddy afterwards


lol they send you buddy requests even though they were the ones that sent you the hate mail??? My hate mails usually come back end with a "Fuck you", " Go burn in hell", "Screw you", or " Lol my bad". But never with a buddy request
Posted 1/28/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

lol they send you buddy requests even though they were the ones that sent you the hate mail??? My hate mails usually come back end with a "Fuck you", " Go burn in hell", "Screw you", or " Lol my bad". But never with a buddy request


its pathetic i know. this one guy started with
"your a bitch"
"go to fucking hell"
"oh ok yeah you're right"
"can i be your buddy?"
"why not?"
"but i only said that so i can go out with you"
"what do you mean you wont go out with me"
"you're a bitch"
"i fucking hate you"
"so can i be your buddy?"
"PLEASE"
--blocked--


rofl some people have no life what so ever.
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
um nothing i can think of
Posted 1/28/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

rofl some people have no life what so ever.

you have NO idea...some of the pms i get...god.
i was arguing with this one chick. and she kept saying "ok bye now i'm done talking to you" and everytime i reply back
she'd always say the same shit. i think she said bye like 4 times until i finally blocked her. She ended up making another account and PMed me back just to get the last word.. (>_____>); *sigh* and ironically she called me immature when we first started PMing too..


lmao I don't have to put up with that kind of shit. Most of them give up and just start cussing. Thats when I just block them or report them so they can get banned.
Posted 1/28/08

n_n303 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:

lmao I don't have to put up with that kind of shit. Most of them give up and just start cussing. Thats when I just block them or report them so they can get banned.


nah the only person i reported was this one guy who said he was going to kill me. I had pictures on my profile back then and he said how he saved them on his computer and was going to use it to track me down and kill me...


wow it hasn't gotten that drastic for me. I hope it never does.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.