First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Create a' Word.
45487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
Well, have you always wanted to create your own word? Well, here you can. Please no vulgar or obscene things, and add a definition to the word. Make sure it isn't something that already exists. Feel free to combine words.~


Mine is veritavore.~ Veritas, which is Latin for truth, and Vorus which is Latin for devour or to eat.

Veritavore - One who requires truths to survive. Alternatively, one who can devour reality.

17562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
I remember I used to have a list of words I'd make up as a kid, but forgot all of them. If I remember or anything I'll put them in the post. Not exactly making up a word, but if I could I'd make 'misconceived' into 'misconcepted' owo
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 'Murica
Offline
Posted 1/17/14 , edited 1/17/14
Lovesperate:
adj: Desperate and pleading for love to occur in one's life

great for the forever alone peeps on valentine's day that's coming up!! <3 (cough cough me)
4878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / LV-426
Offline
Posted 1/17/14 , edited 1/17/14
Schliester (shlee-stir) n: A sling for one's testicles. e.g. "My wife kicked me square in the nuts for farting in bed and holding her head under the covers, so now I have to wear this schliester for a month."
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 1/17/14

dirty_soap_dish wrote:

Schliester (shlee-stir) n: A sling for one's testicles. e.g. "My wife kicked me square in the nuts for farting in bed and holding her head under the covers, so now I have to wear this schliester for a month."


there's a story behind this, isn't there i don't wanna know
14253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
Badong, a new stronger word for killing.
4878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / LV-426
Offline
Posted 1/17/14

Sogno- wrote:


dirty_soap_dish wrote:

Schliester (shlee-stir) n: A sling for one's testicles. e.g. "My wife kicked me square in the nuts for farting in bed and holding her head under the covers, so now I have to wear this schliester for a month."


there's a story behind this, isn't there i don't wanna know


Yep! Consider yourself lucky I chose 'schliester' over 'fridgina'.
138205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/17/14
lustworthy
Posted 1/17/14

aworldofjoy wrote:

Lovesperate:
adj: Desperate and pleading for love to occur in one's life

great for the forever alone peeps on valentine's day that's coming up!! <3 (cough cough me)








26815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
Of course, I have a created word. Ahem..

Vidame: A person who has a strong passion to video games. A dialect form of "gamer".
22556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Zhiganshina
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
Pacem-Confusa
(Latin)
Pacem - peace
Confusa - chaos

at peace, simultaneously in chaos.
like the feeling you get when you're so into someone. and everything feels like
chaos in your head, but yet so peaceful and comfortable
1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
Yoloswagmoneyfourtwentythreesixtynoscope

(Latin)

To only live once be super cool smoke every day and game like a golden god.
41624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
Finifuture!!!

Meaning of the word. It's finally future!!! Just one word saying it all. >_<
15456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/18/14
I'm in the process of making two constructed languages. Is that allowed?

Here, have a word from one of them.

Halto.
Verb: To imbue/enchant.
Noun: An innate ability from oneself.
Posted 1/18/14
Shirvert [noun]
- A man adorned in colorful clown attire, whom may have a 'questionable' background.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.