Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions
5041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York City.
Offline
Posted 1/19/14
I just noticed that this show had a previous season before episode 1 of Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions .... Can anybody tell me what was the name of that season before this show? I had no luck trying to search this topic. Thank you in advanced! -,.....,-
104051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 1/19/14
Love chuunibyo
70038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Online
Posted 1/19/14
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! or Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

I don't believe it's been licensed for streaming in the US though, so you won't find it on any of the legal streaming sites.
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/19/14 , edited 1/19/14

Insomnist wrote:

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! or Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

I don't believe it's been licensed for streaming in the US though, so you won't find it on any of the legal streaming sites.


It is currently licensed and available for legal streaming in the US. It's here on Hulu (legal & free/Ad supported): http://www.hulu.com/love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions or TAN if you live in Canada: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions/Watch.

Cheers.
=^.^=
70038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Online
Posted 1/19/14 , edited 1/19/14

Hairbelly wrote:

It is currently licensed and available for legal streaming in the US. It's here on Hulu (legal & free/Ad supported): http://www.hulu.com/love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions or TAN if you live in Canada: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions/Watch.

Cheers.
=^.^=

I could've sworn I looked everywhere for it before the second season started.

Thanks for the correction.
One Punch Mod
85879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/19/14 , edited 2/7/14

SpikeSpiegel7 wrote:

I just noticed that this show had a previous season before episode 1 of Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions .... Can anybody tell me what was the name of that season before this show? I had no luck trying to search this topic. Thank you in advanced! -,.....,-


Glad folks were able to help. In the future if you have a basic informational question like this (which is not really a discussion question), please post in the existing Anime Help Thread. (CR's site rules don't allow separate personal "help" threads, so I'm now closing this.)
You must be logged in to post.