First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The city
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 1/22/14
Oz looks at Wikka with a confused face."who's Corva?"
Posted 1/22/14

SYCHBS wrote:

Oz looks at Wikka with a confused face."who's Corva?"


The dude tht was at the bar remember *looks at u n looks up* I thought I sensed him
48177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The land of Vikin...
Online
Posted 1/22/14 , edited 1/22/14
The skull loooked around the bar and said. "Seems like everyone left." Robert looked at the bartender and said. "I`d like another can of oil."
Posted 1/22/14
Corva dropped from the roof and landed softly on his feet. His black coat whipped around in the wind as he walked up the street. He was little ways away from the bar and heading in a different direction. What to do now? he thought to himself.
Posted 1/22/14

firestater wrote:

Corva dropped from the roof and landed softly on his feet. His black coat whipped around in the wind as he walked up the street. He was little ways away from the bar and heading in a different direction. What to do now? he thought to himself.


*feels the air blowing and runs through alley and takes to a corner* what is wrong with me I know he is here oh great and powerful Cthulhu show me the way *bumps into you surprised*
20569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♱ My room ♱
Offline
Posted 1/22/14
"Ok then .... see ya later." Oz turns around and starts walking ,after a while she spots a clothing store and sees a beautiful dress in the window. She squeals like a Justin bieber fan before placing her face against the window."thats so cute!!!"
Posted 1/22/14 , edited 1/22/14
Corva looks down at her in surprise. "Are you following me around still?" He asked her raising his right eye brow. "What was with this girl?" he thought to himself.
Posted 1/22/14

firestater wrote:

Corva looks down at her in surprise. "Are you following me around still?" He asked her raising his right eye brow. "What was with this girl?" he thought to himself.


Sir I'm simply keeping track of you that's what Cthulhu wants me to do I believe I just have this feeling *looking down pondering and my nail* I hope so I can't have him roaming the streets the way his heart I thought
Posted 1/22/14
Corva sighed. "Do what ever you want. Just don't try and be my therapist. Last one I had went and killed himself." He said and walked around her. He was headed uptown into the nicer part of the city.
Posted 1/22/14

firestater wrote:

Corva sighed. "Do what ever you want. Just don't try and be my therapist. Last one I had went and killed himself." He said and walked around her. He was headed uptown into the nicer part of the city.


*smiles and follows you* Sir I'm jus merely to get you to expose your layers and I'm no therapist I'm just good listener. *surprised* You really live here uh? I would ask about the therapist but I don't think I should
Posted 1/22/14
Corva stopped and turned around and looked at her. "Ok since your gonna follow me against my will, lets set some rules. Number one, don't ever call me Sir again. I hate that. Number Two, I'll answer your questions when and if I feel like it. and Number Three, Don't make me mad." He said and walked all the way to the other side of uptown. He went into the richest part of the city.
Posted 1/22/14

firestater wrote:

Corva stopped and turned around and looked at her. "Ok since your gonna follow me against my will, lets set some rules. Number one, don't ever call me Sir again. I hate that. Number Two, I'll answer your questions when and if I feel like it. and Number Three, Don't make me mad." He said and walked all the way to the other side of uptown. He went into the richest part of the city.


Well number one Buddy im not a push over and if that's the way feels ill totally agree hon *looks around* you don't look like a rich guy
Posted 1/22/14
"You should know by now that looks can be deceiving." He said as he walked into the largest mansion. The doors opened before him and he walked inside. He tossed his sword to a young butler. "Get that sharpened. And be sure to take to someone who actually knows how to put a long lasting edge on it this time Sal." he said as he walked up stairs."Yes Master Corva." Sal replied. "Who is your friend?" he asked looking at the woman." I'll let her tell you. I'm taking a shower." he said and disappeared into one of the rooms.
Posted 1/22/14 , edited 1/22/14


Um...*flustered* Um...it's nice to-to meet you Sal sir the names Lola *looks up the stairs mumbling to myself* is this how he treats his friends *looks at Sal and smiles* heh *looking around examining paintings and potteries* well this looks like expensive with no life...how nice *picks up a vase*
Posted 1/22/14
"Master Corva is a very smart business man. He owns most of the largest companies in the world since he was a child. Something happened after his parents death. He became obsessed with wanting to see the world burn. He use to be such a sweet boy." Sal said with a heavy sigh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.