Post Reply IOS app video quality
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Can you please add a button to manually switch video quality because sometimes it doesn't change to a higher video quality and the 240p it starts on is unwatchable. Ps. My internet connection is fast enough.
46321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 2/1/14

knownpersona wrote:

Can you please add a button to manually switch video quality because sometimes it doesn't change to a higher video quality and the 240p it starts on is unwatchable. Ps. My internet connection is fast enough.


In the CR app, go to settings. Then hold your finger down on the settings screen until a hidden part of the menu shows up that says "Fixed Video Quality". Switch that option to the ON position.
27011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/14
What does it do exactly? Does it just force it to hold to a certain resolution?
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/7/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


knownpersona wrote:

Can you please add a button to manually switch video quality because sometimes it doesn't change to a higher video quality and the 240p it starts on is unwatchable. Ps. My internet connection is fast enough.


In the CR app, go to settings. Then hold your finger down on the settings screen until a hidden part of the menu shows up that says "Fixed Video Quality". Switch that option to the ON position.


yeah i saw that 2 in the setting but what does it really do ?
46321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

Familyguy12 wrote:

What does it do exactly? Does it just force it to hold to a certain resolution?





maskice1 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


knownpersona wrote:

Can you please add a button to manually switch video quality because sometimes it doesn't change to a higher video quality and the 240p it starts on is unwatchable. Ps. My internet connection is fast enough.


In the CR app, go to settings. Then hold your finger down on the settings screen until a hidden part of the menu shows up that says "Fixed Video Quality". Switch that option to the ON position.


yeah i saw that 2 in the setting but what does it really do ?


Yes, from what I see it basically keeps the app at the highest video quality.
6808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


Familyguy12 wrote:

What does it do exactly? Does it just force it to hold to a certain resolution?





maskice1 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


knownpersona wrote:

Can you please add a button to manually switch video quality because sometimes it doesn't change to a higher video quality and the 240p it starts on is unwatchable. Ps. My internet connection is fast enough.


In the CR app, go to settings. Then hold your finger down on the settings screen until a hidden part of the menu shows up that says "Fixed Video Quality". Switch that option to the ON position.


yeah i saw that 2 in the setting but what does it really do ?


Yes, from what I see it basically keeps the app at the highest video quality.


OHH ok thanks for the info
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 26 days ago
Thank you for the tip , i was searching everywhere for this but why was the setting hidden?
You must be logged in to post.