First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Naruto Episode 325 WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!
28368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14
Alright i know im late and i could explain i haven't really been interested in Naruto recently but i decided to start it up again at about 303 and that most recent episode OMG it took my breath away i want more more MORE!! of that it was completely just bad-ass Obito just went beserk and if you haven't seen it watch it and tell me what you thought of that episode and what your favorite episode of Naruto is mine is probably this one theirs been allot of amazing episodes but i feel the fighting in this one was amazing and very brutal just i love it.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/naruto-shippuden/episode-345-im-in-hell-646519


21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14
The best episode in a long time. A very long time.
28368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
I know i didn't even want to watch it at first so i waited i thought it was just gonna be some boring past episodes like the old fillers or something i was so wrong
13319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Why Didnt you make this thread in the "Naruto" Forums?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-98976/naruto

Naruto is overrated and the fanbase stinks, is all im going to say.

28368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14
Ya i know what you mean i was just pointing out that this episode got me pumped and the fan base does suck theirs allot of immature fans that are hard to relate with but i do think Naruto is an amazing anime and trust me soon everyone will be watching it again once it starts getting serious.




314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Nowhere Islands
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
lol, whut? Everyone will be watching it as soon as it starts becoming 'serious' ? Are you serious?
70016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14
90% of Naruto is crap, but I won't fault anyone for putting up with it for the other 10%.

I'll check this episode out later when I'm done watching RideBack.
25375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/21/14

DeathyZA wrote:

Why Didnt you make this thread in the "Naruto" Forums?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-98976/naruto

Naruto is overrated and the fanbase stinks, is all im going to say.



+1
14436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / アビス
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
Was good but theres a sub for this, otherwise this page would be full of naruto topics.
28368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
90% come on maybe 70 is crap i know theirs tons of stupid pointless episodes that go completely off topic but i watch it for the good parts where someone decides to grow some balls and become a total badass like obito did that episode that was some serious badass shit so ya that's all i was trying to say..

28368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/21/14
P.S. i didn't know about the Naruto forums duh.

thanks for telling me though.
70016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14

ichigokudasaki wrote:

90% come on maybe 70 is crap i know theirs tons of stupid pointless episodes that go completely off topic but i watch it for the good parts where someone decides to grow some balls and become a total badass like obito did that episode that was some serious badass shit so ya that's all i was trying to say..

I was referencing Sturgeon's Law, for the record. I have a soft spot for Naruto though, oddly enough.
28368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14

Tactics15 wrote:
lol, whut? Everyone will be watching it as soon as it starts becoming 'serious' ? Are you serious?


Ya sadly your right i just met if they started having cool fights all the time and stopped with the joking but that isn't happening
70016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14

ichigokudasaki wrote:


I was referencing Sturgeon's Law, for the record. I have a soft spot for Naruto though, oddly enough.

well im not reading Wikipedia theirs no way in hell, i guess ill never no what that means.

I... what? Why?

You could also Google it elsewhere unless your monastic order is also sworn against the use of search engines.


ichigokudasaki wrote:

I still read it......................

Ok then.
Bjaker 
51785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/21/14 , edited 1/21/14
Bark bark.... Carry on!
-Baker
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.