First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply MEGACON ORLANDO!!!!
4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lakeland, FL
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
My girlfriend and I are planning on going this year for the first time, we ended up in Lakeland about a year ago after moving so we're pretty close! Super excited!
10203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jacksonville,Florida
Offline
Posted 2/27/14

kaicaranar wrote:

My girlfriend and I are planning on going this year for the first time, we ended up in Lakeland about a year ago after moving so we're pretty close! Super excited!

sweet man!!! you guys gonna cosplay?

4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lakeland, FL
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

vchampionblack wrote:


kaicaranar wrote:

My girlfriend and I are planning on going this year for the first time, we ended up in Lakeland about a year ago after moving so we're pretty close! Super excited!

sweet man!!! you guys gonna cosplay?



Unfortunately not this year. but I hope we'll have something prepared for next year!
10203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jacksonville,Florida
Offline
Posted 3/1/14

kaicaranar wrote:


vchampionblack wrote:


kaicaranar wrote:

My girlfriend and I are planning on going this year for the first time, we ended up in Lakeland about a year ago after moving so we're pretty close! Super excited!

sweet man!!! you guys gonna cosplay?



Unfortunately not this year. but I hope we'll have something prepared for next year!

ok no biggie!! Is this your first con ever??

4033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lakeland, FL
Offline
Posted 3/6/14

vchampionblack wrote:


kaicaranar wrote:


vchampionblack wrote:


kaicaranar wrote:

My girlfriend and I are planning on going this year for the first time, we ended up in Lakeland about a year ago after moving so we're pretty close! Super excited!

sweet man!!! you guys gonna cosplay?



Unfortunately not this year. but I hope we'll have something prepared for next year!

ok no biggie!! Is this your first con ever??



Yep. I'm super psyched about it!
10203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jacksonville,Florida
Offline
Posted 3/6/14

kaicaranar wrote:


vchampionblack wrote:


kaicaranar wrote:


vchampionblack wrote:


kaicaranar wrote:

My girlfriend and I are planning on going this year for the first time, we ended up in Lakeland about a year ago after moving so we're pretty close! Super excited!

sweet man!!! you guys gonna cosplay?



Unfortunately not this year. but I hope we'll have something prepared for next year!

ok no biggie!! Is this your first con ever??



Yep. I'm super psyched about it!

oh wow a con noob! Its so much fun you will be addicted to conventions now
Posted 3/9/14
I don't think I will be cosplaying this year (my daughter still wants to, of course) but here we are, two years ago. LOL

10203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jacksonville,Florida
Offline
Posted 3/9/14

WackyFiasco wrote:

I don't think I will be cosplaying this year (my daughter still wants to, of course) but here we are, two years ago. LOL


thats cool!! wish i had gone to cons at your daughters age lol

7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/14
I'm going all three days. I'm going to be Clementine from the Walking Dead and Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica.
10203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Jacksonville,Florida
Offline
Posted 3/17/14
sweet!!!
Posted 3/19/14 , edited 3/19/14
Still figuring out from Penny which day she wants to go.

BTW the most awesomely authentic Japanese restaurant close to there is Hanamizuki. Yes, there are several types of ramen, udon and other soups and noodles. And katsu. And curry...

http://hanamizuki.us/
19012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/14
I will be going on Saturday with a group of friends :3
Posted 3/22/14
We were there today (Saturday - man, traffic was banay-nayz). I took some pics of my kid, since I didn't dress up, this time:

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.