business ideas
28150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/25/14 , edited 1/25/14
Here's where you can bounce ideas off others and see what sells.

I'll start.

funeral planer

You could select the coffin from a range of different colors, patterns, shapes and materials.
Why not pimp out with comfy cushions, led lights, subwoofer or hydraulics?
you can choose to have the coffin buried either vertically or horizontally.
mabe you want incineration, choose between toasty, well done or express delivery.
You could get a package deal - FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Bury your goldfish in style with it's own gold mini coffin.

I think this will make a load of money. any one else?
31904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
I think a lot of people would find that unnecessary, so it probably wouldn't do too well.

Maybe if you sold it in stores, instead of planning, as more of a kit.
28150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/25/14 , edited 1/25/14
Here's the design fo a single piece family fun pack.

I guess it could be delivered to and assembled by the occupants.
37153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/14 , edited 1/25/14

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Here's the design fo a single piece family fun pack.

I guess it could be delivered to and assembled by the occupants.


Can I pre-order Mine? *Grins evilly*

28150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/25/14

jordancharacter wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Here's the design fo a single piece family fun pack.

I guess it could be delivered to and assembled by the occupants.


Can I pre-order Mine? *Grins evilly*



All orders are pre-order I won't accept checks from the deceased.
Posted 1/25/14
I like the goldfish coffin idea!
48712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / The Thaw
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
I am totally going to hell for this, but I have one. *Don't un-spoiler if you're easily offended by satirical whimsy.*

Me and my sister came up with this through the power of Irish Whiskey. (she's a lot more messed up than I ever hope to be)
Posted 1/25/14
I've always been interested in baking and eating cakes. So if I were to open a business, it would revolves around making and serving cakes.


I would open a Boys Love cafe, to be honest, though I'm not sure if it'll be popular in Sydney, since people here don't really care about being called, "Master" and whatnot


I'd probably have to migrate to Japan first.
27231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
"Build your own coffin" By IKEA.
Posted 1/25/14
Hired f-buddy. Wait, that's a prostitute.
28150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 1/26/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

I've always been interested in baking and eating cakes. So if I were to open a business, it would revolves around making and serving cakes.


I would open a Boys Love cafe, to be honest, though I'm not sure if it'll be popular in Sydney, since people here don't really care about being called, "Master" and whatnot


I'd probably have to migrate to Japan first.


You could always set up a cafe at a convention to test the waters.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/14
I'm not smart and I'm Asian.
One Punch Mod
77470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
Year-end cleaning. Closing threads with no new posts since 2014.
You must be logged in to post.