First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
9069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
There are plenty of "your first drinking experience" and "favorite party drink" threads, but nothing that specifies your favorite drink. If there is already a thread like this, please feel free to delete this one and refer me to the existing thread.

I don't like to party, but I do enjoy a good drink. Personally, my favorites are Bacardi Gold and just about every beer from Deschutes Brewery. Every so often I enjoy a glass of Bombay Sapphire on the rocks, but that is pretty rare. So share your favorite shot, mixed drink, or beer if you are of the legal drinking age (in your country).
Posted 1/25/14
FIRST

I like scotch the best.
33579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
wine, beers from microbrewery
1289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mor Dhona
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
I don't always drink, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

... but seriously, I don't drink. Very afraid of who I'd be with fewer (or no) inhibitions.
23725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
12854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Limbo
Offline
Posted 1/25/14 , edited 1/25/14
I don't drink. Seeing how my dad refuses to give up his alcohol, even when my family can barely afford to put food on the table, has lead me to vow that I won't ever be like him. Not that I liked drinking to begin with, anyways.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
Good ol labatts blue beer.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
I want to drink but I can't due to certain problems. I mean I had my fair share of alcohol but nothing major. The only beer I had was O' Douls and that was enjoyable enough. I refuse to smoke because that just look stupid to me.
6270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
I really am kinda boring, I enjoy a good glass of wine, or a good beer (innis & gunn is probably my favorite) and when I do have a drink like a martini it's usually burnt (with some good scotch, it's a waste to use cheap stuff) with gin and a bit dirty.

HOWEVER, I also can make a couple really excellent mixed drinks as well. Probably my best is a shot of vodka, a half shot of melon, a half shot of malibu, with some bar mix, club soda, and pineapple juice. Shake and serve in a chilled martini glass.
9069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/14

Selenae wrote:

I don't drink. Seeing how my dad refuses to give up his alcohol, even when my family can barely afford to put food on the table, has lead me to vow that I won't ever be like him. Not that I liked drinking to begin with, anyways.


I can definitely see where you are coming from. Many people rely too heavily on alcohol from day to day. I won't go into details, but I really wish people had the strength and the sense to put the bottle down and rely on their own strength to look out for those who matter the most.


SonataArctica24 wrote:

Good ol labatts blue beer.


On a more positive note, I do enjoy Labatts Blue.
2355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Places...
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
Parrot Bay coconut rum mixed with a mango Mike's Hard Lemonade =]
9069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/14

SilvaZoldyck wrote:

I really am kinda boring, I enjoy a good glass of wine, or a good beer (innis & gunn is probably my favorite) and when I do have a drink like a martini it's usually burnt (with some good scotch, it's a waste to use cheap stuff) with gin and a bit dirty.

HOWEVER, I also can make a couple really excellent mixed drinks as well. Probably my best is a shot of vodka, a half shot of melon, a half shot of malibu, with some bar mix, club soda, and pineapple juice. Shake and serve in a chilled martini glass.


That is an interesting mixed drink. I always stick to bacardi, but I may give this a shot.
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/14
I don't drink much but if anything, Budweiser.
38579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/14 , edited 1/25/14
Haven't drank in many years,but when I did ,I always drank Bombay Sapphire while flying over the Atlantic.
9069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/25/14

pirththee wrote:

Haven't drank in many years,but when I did ,I always drank Bombay Sapphire while flying over the Atlantic.


I love Bombay. I haven't had it in a few years, but I think it is about time I buy a bottle.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.