• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply New Winter Titles: Robot Girls Z AIR TIMES
30090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/27/14
Thank you CR!!
19020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
ROCKETTO PANCHI
40280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14
Speaking of, why don't we go that extra mile and pick up Mazinger Z while we're at it, eh?

It'd make a great present for me, I swear.
19557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
Sweet! another show to watch from Scandinavia
14857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / † / 京
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
OMG YES!!! Thank You CR!!! <3 <3
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14
Oh this is very cool.
Thank you!!!
17794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Trollville aka. 4...
Offline
Posted 1/28/14

sewtz wrote:

Sweet! another show to watch from Scandinavia :D

Sorry to point this out, but.
The show will be available to Crunchyroll audiences in the following territories: North America, South America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Which means you can't watch it from Scandinavia on this site.
7122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
I really though they were getting the new IdolMaster movie,but wanted to watch this one too
17058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14

Shock_Yin wrote:


sewtz wrote:

Sweet! another show to watch from Scandinavia :D

Sorry to point this out, but.
The show will be available to Crunchyroll audiences in the following territories: North America, South America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Which means you can't watch it from Scandinavia on this site.

It was originally announced as being shown in Scandinavia too. I guess it was an error.
7122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14
Did you guys noticed it says Winter Titles not Title? Is there one more announcement left?
17794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Trollville aka. 4...
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14

Madpotator wrote:


Shock_Yin wrote:


sewtz wrote:

Sweet! another show to watch from Scandinavia :D

Sorry to point this out, but.
The show will be available to Crunchyroll audiences in the following territories: North America, South America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Which means you can't watch it from Scandinavia on this site.

It was originally announced as being shown in Scandinavia too. I guess it was an error.

Ah that explains it.
Brand Manager
584562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/28/14 , edited 1/28/14

Shock_Yin wrote:


Madpotator wrote:


Shock_Yin wrote:


sewtz wrote:

Sweet! another show to watch from Scandinavia :D

Sorry to point this out, but.
The show will be available to Crunchyroll audiences in the following territories: North America, South America, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. Which means you can't watch it from Scandinavia on this site.

It was originally announced as being shown in Scandinavia too. I guess it was an error.

Ah that explains it.


I'm very sorry, we did unfortunately make a typo when posting the news and I apologize for the incorrect information. We do, however, know that we have an audience in Europe who would also enjoy this series and will convey this to Toei.
29125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
Be cool if those remaining catalog slots are somehow related. I mean, somebody's gotta be doing the subs for Discotek's release of Mazinger Z, right?
17376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Iwatobi!!
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
Looks pretty fun ^_^ Awesome
65804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Within the Empire...
Offline
Posted 1/28/14
Y'know, I was just thinking to myself the other day that I should try to check this one out. Looks like CR read my mind. Thanks Crunchy!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.