First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Spenser Academy r.p
Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/2/14
Chase : - Grins - Lets get some pay back to Reid for what he did to you my love - Uses my magic to control Aaron to go up to them -

Aaron : - walks up to Shana and starts to make out with her runs his hand up her leg - Hm your sexy why are you with a loser like Reid ?


Shana : - Slaps him and shoves him off her - What the hell get away from me


Random guy comes up to Tyler and grabs him - You cheaters give me back my money !

Tyler : - Punches him - Get a grip man I Do not cheat your just bad at pool .

Celeb : - Walks up to them - Whats going on you guys ? We can solve this like adults . There is no need to fight .
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/2/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Chase : - Grins - Lets get some pay back to Reid for what he did to you my love - Uses my magic to control Aaron to go up to them -

Aaron : - walks up to Shana and starts to make out with her runs his hand up her leg - Hm your sexy why are you with a loser like Reid ?


Shana : - Slaps him and shoves him off her - What the hell get away from me


Random guy comes up to Tyler and grabs him - You cheaters give me back my money !

Tyler : - Punches him - Get a grip man I Do not cheat your just bad at pool .

Celeb : - Walks up to them - Whats going on you guys ? We can solve this like adults . There is no need to fight .




Bianca: * Gets two drinks for him and me as we watch things.* I like how this sounds.

Reid: Loser my ass get off of her man or should I call you little dick. * Pushes Aaron away.*

Alice: * I get pissed and go over and slap the random guy across his face.* You can't call my boyfriend and friends cheaters assbutt you lay one more hand Tyler I'll slap you harder.

Pogue: Get lost man my friends and I did not cheat so leave now before things get ugly.

Natalie: * I look at the guys trying to pick a fight with Caleb and his friends.* Leave now your all drunk fools acting like children your pissed you lost your money they wan it fare.
Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/2/14
Aaron : - Starts to fight you - I'm more man then you will ever be .

Caleb : - steps in front of Reid before he can attack Aaron again - Stop it you idiot if you use the powers here everyone will see . And that will cause trouble for all of us .

Shana : - Takes Reid's hand and Nods her head - Lets just go I don't want to be here anymore .

Chase : - Gets up and winks at Bianca whispers in her ear - No one knows that I am a part of this so I will go and help out and try and get in there little group - walks over to them and places his hand oh the random guy - I suggest that you leave now before I make you regret accusing them of cheating .




Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/2/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Aaron : - Starts to fight you - I'm more man then you will ever be .

Caleb : - steps in front of Reid before he can attack Aaron again - Stop it you idiot if you use the powers here everyone will see . And that will cause trouble for all of us .

Shana : - Takes Reid's hand and Nods her head - Lets just go I don't want to be here anymore .

Chase : - Gets up and winks at Bianca whispers in her ear - No one knows that I am a part of this so I will go and help out and try and get in there little group - walks over to them and places his hand oh the random guy - I suggest that you leave now before I make you regret accusing them of cheating .







Reid: * I stop before I use my powers and hold hands with Shana.* Yeah okay Caleb i'll see you tomorrow * I tack Shana out of there and back to school.* Lets go back to my room baby.

Bianca: * I put a hand on Natalie's shoulder.* Hey we got this you and your man can go back to school so leave this to me and Chase.

Natalie: * I smile grateful to Bianca and nod.* Yeah thanks Bianca * I go over to Caleb.* Lets get out of here and maybe back at your room.

Alice: Lets go Tyler back at your room it looks like Bianca and Chase has our backs. * I hold his hand.*

Pogue: Come on Rachael lets go back to my room.

Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/2/14
Shana : -Blushes as we go into his dorm looks at you worried - Are you alright my love ? I'm sorry if I caused trouble for you .

Chase : - smiles and kisses Bianca and undoes the spell that controlled everyone - Lets go home my love I want to continue our party at home .
Caleb : -Smiles as he gets to his place with you - Sorry about all that are you ok ?

Tyler :Gets back to his room and kisses you -Thanks for sticking up for us those idiots always pick a fight with us .

Rachael : - smiles and follows you home starts to make out with you - I love you so much you are the only man for me .





Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/2/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Shana : -Blushes as we go into his dorm looks at you worried - Are you alright my love ? I'm sorry if I caused trouble for you .

Chase : - smiles and kisses Bianca and undoes the spell that controlled everyone - Lets go home my love I want to continue our party at home .
Caleb : -Smiles as he gets to his place with you - Sorry about all that are you ok ?

Tyler :Gets back to his room and kisses you -Thanks for sticking up for us those idiots always pick a fight with us .

Rachael : - smiles and follows you home starts to make out with you - I love you so much you are the only man for me .







Reid: * Grins* No need to be sorry my love I'm just fine that I'm gone from that baster now lets make the rest of the night a better one * Makes out with her.*

Bianca: * I smile and make out with him as I begin to get undressed.* I love were this is going.

Natalie: Oh it's okay I'm great I'm glade you are okay now lets forget about it to save the rest of the night. * I tack off my top and unhook my bra and make out with him.* This is my first time ever doing this with a man I'm glade it's with the one I love.

Alice: * Smile as we kiss.* Aw your most welcome happy to do it I hate idiots like them. * Makes out with him.*

Pogue: Ah well just like your the only one for me lets have forever. * Makes out with her.*
Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/2/14
Shana : - Grins and makes out with him goes on his bed and gets undressed opens her legs and blushes - Its already better my love now that were alone .

Chase : - hm my I forgot how naughty you are my love . I like this side of you - Starts to make out with you and gets undressed as well -

Caleb: -Smiles and makes out with you and gets undressed to - I am happy to be your 1st I love you with all of my heart and I will never hurt you .-Goes in and out of her-

Tyler : -Smirks and kisses you back - I love you so much I am lucky to have you .

Rachael : -makes out with him - Hmm forever sounds good to me .


Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/2/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Shana : - Grins and makes out with him goes on his bed and gets undressed opens her legs and blushes - Its already better my love now that were alone .

Chase : - hm my I forgot how naughty you are my love . I like this side of you - Starts to make out with you and gets undressed as well -

Caleb: -Smiles and makes out with you and gets undressed to - I am happy to be your 1st I love you with all of my heart and I will never hurt you .-Goes in and out of her-

Tyler : -Smirks and kisses you back - I love you so much I am lucky to have you .

Rachael : -makes out with him - Hmm forever sounds good to me .




Reid: * Gets undressed and goes in and out of her.* I am glade your mine i'll always love you no matter what.

Bianca: I give myself only to you my love we will always be together and our blood lines will come together and I love the naughty part of you as well * I open my legs for him.*

Natalie: You belong to my heart I will never leave you. * Kisses his lips as I hold him tight and blush as I enjoy my first time.*

Alice: I love you too so much and won't leave you this is my first time * Gets undressed I blush bright red as I open my legs.* I don't think I have a beautiful body my love.

Pogue: * Kisses her lips and neck as I get undressed.*
Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/3/14
Shana : -Blushes deep red and moans happily - Oh my love I am so happy to be with you .

Chase: - Grins and goes in and out of you kisses your neck - I will only love you as well you are my true soul mate the love of my life .

Caleb : -And I will always be by your side my true love - kisses you and goes in and out more -

Tyler : - Blushes and laughs - Oh please your so beautiful I can't stand it I want to be with you all the time . -winks at you and goes in and out of you -

Rachael : - Opens my legs and blushes -I love you so much Pogue ..

The next day they all show up at school -
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/3/14 , edited 2/3/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Shana : -Blushes deep red and moans happily - Oh my love I am so happy to be with you .

Chase: - Grins and goes in and out of you kisses your neck - I will only love you as well you are my true soul mate the love of my life .

Caleb : -And I will always be by your side my true love - kisses you and goes in and out more -

Tyler : - Blushes and laughs - Oh please your so beautiful I can't stand it I want to be with you all the time . -winks at you and goes in and out of you -

Rachael : - Opens my legs and blushes -I love you so much Pogue ..

The next day they all show up at school -


* In Class everyone was tacking a test in history class then after it was over the Teacher got all the tests and asked for the class to listen to her.*

The Teacher: Well done class and I have to tell you that next weekend is the Spring ball so find your dates and gentleman get suites and ladies get your gowns you can all go.
Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/3/14
Rachael : - Leaves the class with her group of friends as they talk excitedly about the dance -

Tyler : -Grins at Reid - Hey hope you can dance Reid or your screwed - Says jokingly Laughs -

Caleb : - Smiles at Natalie and walks up to her - Want me to pick you up for the dance ?

Chase : -Kisses Bianca and smiles - Hm I can't wait to see you done up my love .

Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/3/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Rachael : - Leaves the class with her group of friends as they talk excitedly about the dance -

Tyler : -Grins at Reid - Hey hope you can dance Reid or your screwed - Says jokingly Laughs -

Caleb : - Smiles at Natalie and walks up to her - Want me to pick you up for the dance ?

Chase : -Kisses Bianca and smiles - Hm I can't wait to see you done up my love .





Reid: * Laughs cocky.* haha I can dance just not so good for balls haha I'm screwed I need to learn and fast you better ask Alice lover boy.* winks at Tyler as I put my arm around Shana.*

Alice: * I came up behind Tyler and put my hands over his eyes.* Guess who.

Natalie: * Smile as I hold his hand.* I'll love that and can't wait to see you all suited up I have just the dress I just need to think of my hair.

Bianca: * Kisses him and smile* I got just the dress for it and I can't wait to see you in your suit.

Pogue: Hey baby and girls * I put my arm around Rachael and wave at her friends.*
Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/3/14
Shana : - Laughs and wraps her arms around his waist leans against him - It doesn't matter if your a good dancer I am just happy to go with you .

Tyler : -Grins and kisses her - Hm hey my love do you want to go to the dance with me ?

Caleb : - Grins and kisses you - Thank you and I can't wait to see you dressed up to .

Chase : - smirks - Hm I can't wait to have some fun with you . -winks -

Rachael : - Wraps my arms around your neck and kisses you - Hm hey hon how are you ?

- The friends smile and wave then walk away and giggle -
Moderator
135778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/3/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Shana : - Laughs and wraps her arms around his waist leans against him - It doesn't matter if your a good dancer I am just happy to go with you .

Tyler : -Grins and kisses her - Hm hey my love do you want to go to the dance with me ?

Caleb : - Grins and kisses you - Thank you and I can't wait to see you dressed up to .

Chase : - smirks - Hm I can't wait to have some fun with you . -winks -

Rachael : - Wraps my arms around your neck and kisses you - Hm hey hon how are you ?

- The friends smile and wave then walk away and giggle -



Reid: * laughs as go get lunch as I keep her close.* Ah thanks my love I need to hear that.

Alice: I'll love to go with you that will be so much fun my love. * Kisses back*

Natalie: * Smile happy and kisses him* You'll have the time of our lives hm so what's for today?

Bianca: Oh believe me my love it will be a lot of fun oh I got something fun for Alice today when the girls and I go to the showers tonight one of her biggest fears will come true tonight. * Grins and winks.* Along with Rachael as well.

Pogue: I'm good baby hmm how about we go to the dance?

* They were all having lunch.*



Creator
98405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/3/14
-after lunch the others go back to class and Celeb pulls you aside -

Celeb : -My love there's something important I need to tell you . would you mind ditching class with me ? -Grins
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.