First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Spenser Academy r.p
Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/5/14
( what should I have happen to Shana ? )

-The dr comes up to you and takes you to where her room is - Dr : Shes awake now but shes under a lot of medication so she might not be awake for long .I assure you we are doing everything we can to get her better .

Tyler : - Goes back to his dorm and finds Alice on the floor runs to her and lifts her up puts her on the bed looks at her worried - Alice ALICE ! What's happened to you ?

Celeb : -Drives to his dorm as fast as he can go and then runs to the dorm and starts to look around in a panic then sees the bathroom light on and runs into it sees you bleeding and grabs a towel - Natalie my love what has happen ! Lets get you to the hospital !

Moderator
135636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/5/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( what should I have happen to Shana ? )

-The dr comes up to you and takes you to where her room is - Dr : Shes awake now but shes under a lot of medication so she might not be awake for long .I assure you we are doing everything we can to get her better .

Tyler : - Goes back to his dorm and finds Alice on the floor runs to her and lifts her up puts her on the bed looks at her worried - Alice ALICE ! What's happened to you ?

Celeb : -Drives to his dorm as fast as he can go and then runs to the dorm and starts to look around in a panic then sees the bathroom light on and runs into it sees you bleeding and grabs a towel - Natalie my love what has happen ! Lets get you to the hospital !




( Have a snake in the room and Reid kills it.)


Pogue: Thank you for all this * I walk into the room worried as I hold her hand.* Hey baby I'm here now.


Alice: * I wake up and look at him.* I'm not really sure I got up to use the bathroom and then I got light headed and black out I smelled something in the room it was sweet and strong I then passed out, I think it come from the flower over there by the window, did you give it to me?


Natalie: No it's okay the bleeding stopped * Cries and looks down.* I was pregnant I had no idea I was pregnant until now when I wake up with pain and then as soon I got to bathroom the blood come out of me with a rush I lost it there was barley anything to it I must of been a week.
Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/5/14 , edited 2/5/14
( alright sounds good oh how about Bianca takes control over Shana and has her do the fighting for her )

Rachael : -Smiles weakly and holds your hand - Thank you my love I am sorry for worrying you .... I am glad your ok I was scared the same thing that got me got to you to .

Tyler : -Blinks and looks at you confused - A flower no I didn't get you one . Ah crap its probably was put here by Chase and Bianca . - Goes over to it and destroys it -

Celeb : -Wipes the blood off your legs and then holds you close kisses the top of your head -Shh I am sorry that happened to you my love .I have to warn you that Bianca and Chase are going to be after you they want me and my friends powers and Chase is my adopted brother ....


Moderator
135636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/5/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( alright sounds good oh how about Bianca takes control over Shana and has her do the fighting for her )

Rachael : -Smiles weakly and holds your hand - Thank you my love I am sorry for worrying you .... I am glad your ok I was scared the same thing that got me got to you to .

Tyler : -Blinks and looks at you confused - A flower no I didn't get you one . Ah crap its probably was put here by Chase and Bianca . - Goes over to it and destroys it -

Celeb : -Wipes the blood off your legs and then holds you close kisses the top of your head -Shh I am sorry that happened to you my love .I have to warn you that Bianca and Chase are going to be after you they want me and my friends powers and Chase is my adopted brother ....





( Oh your idea is even better.)

Pogue: * Sit down next to her as I kiss her forehead.* Your welcome there is no need to be sorry I'm more grateful that your alive my love I'm staying the night with you.


Reid: * I hurry to my dorm and open the door and look around for Shana.* Shit * I ran off again to look for her.*

Alice: * I feel myself still not really okay so I go tack a shower, while in the shower I feel like it's filling up so I look down in shock to see water get mixed with blood I reach down to fix the plug and a dead human hand comes put out after me and grips my arm tight.* TYLER!

Natalie: * I look at him in shock as he wipes the blood off my legs with a wet rage.* Chase is you adopted brother........what happed to him?
Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/6/14 , edited 2/6/14
Rachael : - Smiles - Thank you my love .. -falls asleep -

Shana : - Cry's as she ends up back at Bianca's and Chase's - Please don't make me do this I don't want to hurt him .

Chase : -Grins - Ah but you shouldn't of fallen for him because you knew that we were after him and you do belong to us .

Tyler : -Runs into the bathroom and uses his magic to break the spell - Damn it I am going to kill those bastards !

Caleb : -sighs and continues to clean you up - His mother died and then he was adopted by a couple but he killed them when he was 18 years old with his powers .He was then taken in by my mother . He grew up not knowing what he had and then he had used to much of the power and became addicted . Now he is full of greed and wants more . I thought he had died along time ago so ......Thats why I am surprised to see him alive.
Moderator
135636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/6/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Rachael : - Smiles - Thank you my love .. -falls asleep -

Shana : - Cry's as she ends up back at Bianca's and Chase's - Please don't make me do this I don't want to hurt him .

Chase : -Grins - Ah but you shouldn't of fallen for him because you knew that we were after him and you do belong to us .

Tyler : -Runs into the bathroom and uses his magic to break the spell - Damn it I am going to kill those bastards !

Caleb : -sighs and continues to clean you up - His mother died and then he was adopted by a couple but he killed them when he was 18 years old with his powers .He was then taken in by my mother . He grew up not knowing what he had and then he had used to much of the power and became addicted . Now he is full of greed and wants more . I thought he had died along time ago so ......Thats why I am surprised to see him alive.




Pogue: * Kisses her lips as I fall asleep next to her laying next to her in bed.*


Bianca: * Grins and put my finger to her lips.* Shh now stop with that banging the rules are easy you do as we say and no harm will come to you and maybe your future offspring because your his weakness and if and when you get pregnant by him that will add on to his weakness and besides i'll be needing a nanny for our little one * Smile as I put a hand to my stomach.*

Alice: * I turn off the shower and get a towel as I hurry over to him and hold on to him crying.* Pleas don't leave me Tyler I need you with me I'm too scared.

Natalie: *After getting cleaned up I hold on to him tight and kiss his lips.* I'm so very sorry this is happing to all of us I had no idea there was this much greed in him I will watch my back with Bianca as well, if there is anything I can do to help.
Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/6/14 , edited 2/6/14
oh how about Bianca hates Rachael the most because shes one of the popular girls and that shes more popular then her at school )

-Chase uses his magic to make Rachael feel more pain -

Rachael : - Opens her eyes and sits up starts to scream in pain as she feels the venom start to burn in all the bites she reaches for your hand then goes into a deep sleep the doctors on call and nurses rush in and start to take care of her -

Chase : - Ah I am so happy that we are having a child - Hugs you Smirks - I just had some fun and made Pogue's girl hurt more

Shana : - Cry's more - No I will not do what you want I won't hurt my love or his friends ...
Moderator
135636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/6/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

oh how about Bianca hates Rachael the most because shes one of the popular girls and that shes more popular then her at school )

-Chase uses his magic to make Rachael feel more pain -

Rachael : - Opens her eyes and sits up starts to scream in pain as she feels the venom start to burn in all the bites she reaches for your hand then goes into a deep sleep the doctors on call and nurses rush in and start to take care of her -

Chase : - Ah I am so happy that we are having a child - Hugs you Smirks - I just had some fun and made Pogue's girl hurt more

Shana : - Cry's more - No I will not do what you want I won't hurt my love or his friends ...




( Oh good one idea more drama love it keep it coming.)

Pogue: What's wrong with her? * I ask a nurse who was next to me.*


Bianca: * I smile and kiss him long with passion.* Oh baby thank you so much for doing that oh that is great for me now i'll be the more popular. * glares at Shana * You will do what we want when we want is that clear?

* After having sex Natalie and Caleb were laying in his bed he was still awake in bed.*


Natalie: * I wake up and hold on to him.* Are you okay my love?
Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/6/14
( lol thanks xD )

The nurse : Its weird the venom is burning her it was fine a little while ago how strange for it to suddenly turn this bad . -puts a sedative in her so that she can sleep and not feel the pain -

Chase : - Grins and kisses you - No problem anything for you my love .

Celeb : - Sighs and holds you - I am just worried about everyone else I hope there alright ... I don't want you or anyone else getting hurt anymore .

Moderator
135636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/6/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( lol thanks xD )

The nurse : Its weird the venom is burning her it was fine a little while ago how strange for it to suddenly turn this bad . -puts a sedative in her so that she can sleep and not feel the pain -

Chase : - Grins and kisses you - No problem anything for you my love .

Celeb : - Sighs and holds you - I am just worried about everyone else I hope there alright ... I don't want you or anyone else getting hurt anymore .



( your welcome)


Pogue: Thank you for helping her * I wait for the nurses and doctor to leave when I go over to Rachael and kiss her forehead and cast a spell to protect her.* I'll be here tomorrow sleep well my love I promise me and my friends will end this fight. * I then left and hop on my bike and ride off back to school.*

Bianca: * Hold him tight as I look at Shana.* You may go now to the one you love say nothing to him got it.

Natalie: I wish I can be of use to you more my love, I feel useless with what is going on my powers are not coming out, we should try to get some rest it's already midnight and tomorrow were going to see your mother, that is like a battle in it's self for me going to meet my future mother in law.
Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/6/14
Shana : - Nods and goes back to the dorm and goes into the bed and lays awake under the sheets and sobs -

Chase : - Hm what shall we do now my love ? -Grins and kisses you -

Celeb : -Smiles and kisses you - Its alright my love don't worry me and my friends will handle this . And do not worry you will do fine .

Moderator
135636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/6/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Shana : - Nods and goes back to the dorm and goes into the bed and lays awake under the sheets and sobs -

Chase : - Hm what shall we do now my love ? -Grins and kisses you -

Celeb : -Smiles and kisses you - Its alright my love don't worry me and my friends will handle this . And do not worry you will do fine .



Reid: * After looking around for her I go back to my dorm to find her in the bed and I hear crying I get ready for bed and get into bed next to her and hold her close to me and kiss her shoulder before going to sleep.*

Bianca: hmmm sleep sounds good to me we both need it more so me * Gets into bed after kissing goodnight.*

Natalie: * Grins and kiss him good night and polls the sheets up more and falls asleep in his arms.*

* The next day was a Saturday no classes.*

Pogue: * I hurry out the door to go to the hospital I hop on my bike and ride off with flowers.*

Reid: * I wake to hearing the shower running I get out of bed and slip off my boxers and tip tow into the shower and get behind Shana and kiss her neck.* Moring beautiful

Alice: * I wake up in Tyler's arms holding me close and to see his smiling face.* hmm there is the man I love so much Good Moring my love * kisses him with passion.*

Bianca: * I wake up in Chases arms.* Good Moring my love. * kisses his lips*

Natalie: * I wake up hearing the shower going so i get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and step into the shower and huge him from behind as my body is touching his.* Good Moring my love.

Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/6/14
Rachael : - Smiles as I see Pogue come in - Hi my love .. I am sorry about the trouble I am causing you .

Shana : - Jumps a bit but then turns and looks at him try's to tell him about Bianca and Chase but the spell they put on her wouldn't let her say anything see sighs and hugs him -

Tyler: smiles with joy and kisses you and holds you close - Good morning my love . What do you wish to do today ?

Chase : -Grins and kisses you - Good morning my love how did you sleep ?

Caleb : -Smiles and holds onto you and kisses you - Good morning my love how are you feeling today ?
Moderator
135636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / With my family an...
Offline
Posted 2/6/14

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Rachael : - Smiles as I see Pogue come in - Hi my love .. I am sorry about the trouble I am causing you .

Shana : - Jumps a bit but then turns and looks at him try's to tell him about Bianca and Chase but the spell they put on her wouldn't let her say anything see sighs and hugs him -

Tyler: smiles with joy and kisses you and holds you close - Good morning my love . What do you wish to do today ?

Chase : -Grins and kisses you - Good morning my love how did you sleep ?

Caleb : -Smiles and holds onto you and kisses you - Good morning my love how are you feeling today ?




Pogue: * Kisses her lips and puts the flowers on her table.* Hi my love it's okay no need to be sorry I'm glade your alright, how are you feeling?

Reid: Hey are you okay baby? * Holds her and kisses her.*

Bianca: * Smile and kisses his lips.* mm i had a great night sleep, how about you?

Alice: * Smile and kiss him.* hmm we can go see a movie and go out to eat and sit under the starts tonight, how does that sound or do you anther plane? * Smiles with so much love in my eyes.*

Natalie: * Kisses his lips as we finish the shower and dry off together.* I'm feeling much more better then last night, how about you?
Creator
98034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Gotham
Offline
Posted 2/7/14
Rachael : - Smiles and kisses him - Thank you for the flowers my love and I am doing much better I just want to go home .

Shana : -sighs and shakes her head - I ... I can't tell you but I really want to ... I need to go .....-cry's and steps out of the shower and drys herself and gets dressed runs out of the apartment and to her car -

Chase : -Grins and kisses you - Me to lets have some fun with our "toys" shall we ?

Tyler : - Laughs and kisses you - Hm nope that is an awesome idea my love -winks at you -

Caleb : -Kisses you with passion and holds you - Thats good to hear I am sorry that happened to you .When shall we go see my mother ?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.