First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime characters who would make good or bad politicians.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 1/29/14
Good politician: Me, Chikane Himemiya, because I would bring yuri for all!

Bad politician: Any perverted yuri loli, cause they would just do what Hitler did and take over the world!!!
43114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/14
WHERES THE THE LELOUCH VOTES?!
39091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M / No Where
Offline
Posted 1/30/14


SAKATA GINTOKI, either best ever or worst ever politician. Up to you.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Union, New Jersey
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
Good politian Kate Hoshimiya World Conquest Zvezda Plot
29898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
Good Politician: Hisoka from HxH (not a good person character-wise but he can deceive and manipulate like nobody's business)

Bad Politician: Mako from Kill la Kill (there are too many reasons to list)
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/30/14

ashiun wrote:

WHERES THE THE LELOUCH VOTES?!


I was thinking the same thing.
Posted 1/30/14 , edited 1/30/14
Masked Madara (Naruto Shippuuden) would make a bad political leader, because, well, because I disagree with his political viewpoint.

I like the character and find him interesting, but I don't agree with what he's doing. I think forcing people to think like you is like Socialism and Communism, it's very... single-minded and so restrictive.


I'm an individualistic person, I don't like it when politicians force me to adopt a way of living or when religious people try to make me live a certain way of life, it's stupid, because if I wanted to live the life they wanted I would be born a sheep, not a homo sapiens.



Edit: And honestly, this Naruto anime should be re-titled to "Uchiha", because I feel like this anime revolves around the Uchiha clan more than it revolves around Naruto's quest to be Hokage.
27705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / London, UK
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
Good: Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing
Born Leader

Bad: Alucard
Born Killer
18436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Dallas, Texas
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
75430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/30/14 , edited 1/30/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


MeganeThing wrote:

I think i got this

Good politician: Armin-Hanji-Erwin
Because...smart people are the best.

Bad politician: Eren-Connie-Jean
A bunch of idiots that can't even control themselves (i still love them tho)



Very much yes. I'm iffy on Rivaille and Mikasa as politicians.


Rivaille has no people skills. Mikasa would be fine until someone hurt eren. Then she'd demand that someone's address and 'the football'


Stockie92 wrote:


ashiun wrote:

WHERES THE THE LELOUCH VOTES?!


I was thinking the same thing.


He be definitely on the 'bad' list. NEVER, no matter how skilled, put a True Believer (whatever the strip) in charge of your destiny
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/14



For the love of mercy.
11352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
1337 MLG Lane, Pr...
Offline
Posted 1/30/14
Good: Rider from Fate Zero because he's very charismatic and he could get just about anyone to follow him. He's also quite wise. His thirst for world domination would make the country he's in charge of the strongest in the world.


Bad: Just about any moe character because just being cute won't make a good politician. Especially because a lot of them are completely brain dead






ashiun wrote:

WHERES THE THE LELOUCH VOTES?!



PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT.... Let's use his form of democracy. At least it would stop the political arguments.
98153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Location
Online
Posted 1/30/14
Can't think of a good politician...

Bad politician: Lad Russo from Baccano!

"As my first call to office, EVERYONE DIES *Insert evil laugh* "
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/14



You're right about Rivaille and his people skills.
Posted 1/30/14
I can only think of Light Yagami being president.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.