First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Would you trade someone in real life for an anime character to come to our world forever? (read description)
16722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Lincoln Nebraska
Online
Posted 1/31/14
Now you cant just trade anyone for anyone. It would have to be like sibling for sibling, parent for parent.
More examples- Teacher for Teacher, best friend for best friend, enemy for enemy, girlfriend/boyfriend for girlfriend/boyfriend, pet for pet.
Specify who in the comments!
Posted 1/31/14
deport justin beiber to the anime realm
17192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Liverpool, England
Offline
Posted 1/31/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

deport justin beiber to the anime realm


Woah, woah, woah...

The Anime realm has done nothing to deserve that level of hostility.
Posted 1/31/14
Religious people <--> Bible Black.
Fox News <--> Fox Nudes.
Feminists <--> characters like Izumi Curtis and Olivier Armstrong.
9813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Vancouver, BC.
Offline
Posted 1/31/14
I swear. I would trade my dad for Might Guy.... I don't know my dad. But if I could trade I would, then I would track down Guy and be his Rock Lee.
49237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/1/14

Bendanarama wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

deport justin beiber to the anime realm


Woah, woah, woah...

The Anime realm has done nothing to deserve that level of hostility.



Just like the real world.
11641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/14
Justin Bieber is my #MCM
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 2/1/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Bendanarama wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

deport justin beiber to the anime realm


Woah, woah, woah...

The Anime realm has done nothing to deserve that level of hostility.



Just like the real world.


Lol, its sad because thats so true. But to answer the poll, I definitely would do that to some people I don't particularly like...
49237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/1/14



My Turn:

3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 2/1/14

qualeshia3 wrote:




My Turn:



All the more reason to trade him for an anime character
49237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/1/14



Wow. That guy is hated.
Aside from that, I'm not sure who I want to trade to be honest.
3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 2/1/14

qualeshia3 wrote:




Wow. That guy is hated.
Aside from that, I'm not sure who I want to trade to be honest.


Anyone who is not Makoto Itou from School Days lol.
49237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/1/14


I do. The girls deserve the same treatment because they're horny psychotic vixens. Along with the parents since they weren't around when half the shit happen.

3733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / イブキド
Offline
Posted 2/1/14 , edited 2/1/14

qualeshia3 wrote:



I do. The girls deserve the same treatment because they're horny psychotic vixens. Along with the parents since they weren't around when half the shit happen.



True, true...I still hate Makoto though lol.
49237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 2/1/14



It's fine since he deserve it too.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.