Post Reply [MISSING EPISODES] Log Horizon and Recently, My Sister is Unusual
10301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/1/14 , edited 2/1/14
Hey all,

I have missing episodes on the Log Horizon and Recently, My Sister is Unusual pages and I know they've already been released today for CR Anime members. I'm using Google Chrome browser too.

The episodes in question are the latest ones; Episode 18 for Log Horizon and Episode 5 for Recently, My Sister is Unusual.

This problem hasn't occurred for me before, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I've also tried looking via Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
One Punch Mod
85782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/1/14 , edited 2/1/14

Boltbreak wrote:

Hey all,

I have missing episodes on the Log Horizon and Recently, My Sister is Unusual pages and I know they've already been released today for CR Anime members. I'm using Google Chrome browser too.

The episodes in question are the latest ones; Episode 18 for Log Horizon and Episode 5 for Recently, My Sister is Unusual.

This problem hasn't occurred for me before, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I've also tried looking via Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.


This seems to have happened for a few shows today. Both can be accessed from the "Now Playing" section of CR's home page; Here are the direct links:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/log-horizon/episode-18-expeditionary-force-645657

http://www.crunchyroll.com/recently-my-sister-is-unusual/episode-5-648597

I currently see both of these on the Show page though.
10301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/1/14
Thanks so much lorreen!

The links work perfectly. Still can't see the episodes on the page though, hope it gets fixed ASAP!
25821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 2/1/14 , edited 2/1/14

lorreen wrote:


Boltbreak wrote:

Hey all,

I have missing episodes on the Log Horizon and Recently, My Sister is Unusual pages and I know they've already been released today for CR Anime members. I'm using Google Chrome browser too.

The episodes in question are the latest ones; Episode 18 for Log Horizon and Episode 5 for Recently, My Sister is Unusual.

This problem hasn't occurred for me before, so I'm not sure what's wrong. I've also tried looking via Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.


This seems to have happened for a few shows today. Both can be accessed from the "Now Playing" section of CR's home page; Here are the direct links:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/log-horizon/episode-18-expeditionary-force-645657

http://www.crunchyroll.com/recently-my-sister-is-unusual/episode-5-648597

I currently see both of these on the Show page though.


Doesn't help them show up on devices other than the PC tho.
20201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Harrisburg, Penns...
Offline
Posted 2/2/14
Yes, the new episodes aren't showing up on my Roku.
The Wise Wizard
99871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/2/14

largeshadow wrote:

Yes, the new episodes aren't showing up on my Roku.

Which new episodes? I checked Nobunagun, which shows as updated only one hour ago with episode 5, and that episode shows up on my Roku when I select that series. Likewise for episode 159 of Cardfight! Vanguard, and episode 631 of One Piece, both of which were added 13 hours ago.

If the new episodes aren't showing up in your queue on the Roku, the temporary workaround would appear to be to select the series itself. (I can't really verify if the queue on the Roku is updating, as the only current show I have there had its last new episode 4 days ago).

One Punch Mod
85782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/2/14 , edited 2/2/14

karishin32 wrote:

Doesn't help them show up on devices other than the PC tho.


That is somewhat true--though apparently with some devices (like an iPad) if you use the browser to go to the link, it will then show you an option to watch in the app, and that should work. Also, if you are able to go to the link on PC and play it briefly, it may then show up in the "History" on some apps, where you can then watch it).


largeshadow wrote:

Yes, the new episodes aren't showing up on my Roku.


Have you tried leaving the CR channel and then going back into it (though I'm not sure even that much is necessary). I had no problem getting to to "Recently My Sister" yesterday on Roku via my queue, and it still shows up there today; plus another show that was missing for me all day yesterday (Space Brothers) was there this morning. Also, I can browse in Roku, and Episode 18 of Log Horizon is there.

If you're still not seeing them, I guess maybe it's not fixed for everyone everywhere yet.

You must be logged in to post.