First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply character challenge system
Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
tja! i'm scared for u! u should do something about it. hohoho
Moderator
7535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Chibi-Hitokiri wrote:

tja! i'm scared for u! u should do something about it. hohoho


things like this are really beyond your comprehension, megumi!!!
Posted 3/8/08
hai, i agree with you, Makoto-sempai(wtf am i calling u sempai but w/e) ...a simple mortal cannot understand the conditions of a spirit, may they be in Heaven, Hell or Twilight(inbetween heaven,earth, and hell)
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
do you realize guys.... miss megumi... shishio... that you're discussion has nothing to do with character challenge at all...?
Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
*nod* gome ne Misao-chan....but he started it!!! >.<
Moderator
12103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Just to let everyone know and as a reminder to myself and the other mods; the positions of Megumi and Saito are temporarily immune from any character challenges until after March 26th. This, of course, means that the positions can be challenged again starting on March 27th since the 26th is their last day of immunity.

Also, as a reminder to those who might have glanced over the rules; the positions of Himura and Sanosuke are permanently immune from being challenged. That is, unless the rules are changed around to allow it, but as of now that is the way things stand.
Member
18927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Under the sun
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
ok Aoshi-san
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Swamp_Fox wrote:

Just to let everyone know and as a reminder to myself and the other mods; the positions of Megumi and Saito are temporarily immune from any character challenges until after March 26th. This, of course, means that the positions can be challenged again starting on March 27th since the 26th is their last day of immunity.

Also, as a reminder to those who might have glanced over the rules; the positions of Himura and Sanosuke are permanently immune from being challenged. That is, unless the rules are changed around to allow it, but as of now that is the way things stand.



eh... Sano too? i thought we agreed only to the Himura character... ?
Moderator
12103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
I'm not absolutely sure about Sano......that is something that we will need to bring up with Himura and have him decide upon. However, for now I think it would be safest to keep Sano unchallengeable until that decision is made.
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

Swamp_Fox wrote:

I'm not absolutely sure about Sano......that is something that we will need to bring up with Himura and have him decide upon. However, for now I think it would be safest to keep Sano unchallengeable until that decision is made.



ok... bugging Himura about this already...
Moderator
12103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Missouri, USA
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Yes, it has just been determined that Sanosuke is indeed able to be challenged. So, it shall be edited to show that the only character that is permanently unchallengeable is Kenshin. That being said though, due to current circumstances I do not believe that it would be wise to initiate a character challenge until everything is back to normal again.
Posted 3/15/08
-_-..i WAS happy yesterday coz kamatari-kun has not yet been taken...

today, i am not.... ...well is the holder of the character immune?...

cause i wanna challenge him/her...but not today...i got an exam this week...maybe after that....

is that okay?...
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

auel_1220 wrote:

-_-..i WAS happy yesterday coz kamatari-kun has not yet been taken...

today, i am not.... ...well is the holder of the character immune?...

cause i wanna challenge him/her...but not today...i got an exam this week...maybe after that....

is that okay?...




*nods* totally !!!!

let's set this ok...
Posted 3/17/08
haha....lol..the exam went fast...finished in just a day...now my schedule's not that tight now...
Moderator
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

auel_1220 wrote:

haha....lol..the exam went fast...finished in just a day...now my schedule's not that tight now...


ja... let's start the challenge ne...?

i'll notify the character holder.. and the mods... gambatte ne...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.