introduction!
Play Button
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/14
hello! im kateland but you can call me lizzy or buttercup! i LOVE dubstep and musical! i sometimes do country but...mostly the first two XD i usually am on but im also kinda in and out :/ i hope to get to know you guys alot soon!
Play Button
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / texas
Offline
Posted 2/7/14 , edited 2/7/14
Hey there kateland! Welcome to CR!
I enjoy dubstep as well, hope you can refer me to some new stuff I haven't heard! Though here's the correct thread to post your awesome introduction~ http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3/introductions
Play Button
7940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Pittsburgh PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/14

katelandbenafield wrote:

hello! im kateland but you can call me lizzy or buttercup! i LOVE dubstep and musical! i sometimes do country but...mostly the first two XD i usually am on but im also kinda in and out :/ i hope to get to know you guys alot soon!


I would love it if you could post this in the correct area, so could you copy and paste it into the introduction so that I may properly introduce you to the community?
Play Button
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/14
omg i am so sorry U.U my computer was wigging out one sec XD
Play Button
7940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Pittsburgh PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/14

katelandbenafield wrote:

omg i am so sorry U.U my computer was wigging out one sec XD


It's perfectly fine! Just keep a look out in the forums for topics that may have already been started! If one hasn't, however, feel free to make it.
Play Button
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/14
i feel so dumb U.U i cannot seem to post it on the right one!
Play Button
7940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Pittsburgh PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/7/14

katelandbenafield wrote:

i feel so dumb U.U i cannot seem to post it on the right one!


The link is found here, go ahead and copy and paste it into here :3

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3/introductions
You must be logged in to post.