First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
T-Pain
Posted 5/4/08
T-pain is pretty cool! got some good songs!!!!
Posted 5/4/08

lucitepastel wrote:

love the songs he produces, but his voice itself is crap


i love his voice,its amazing.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

sarahhart wrote:


lucitepastel wrote:

love the songs he produces, but his voice itself is crap


i love his voice,its amazing.


sure..his recordings are nice
have you even heard his live singing?
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
T-pain is wack, all his songs are overhyped.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nj, U.S
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
T-pain is good on other ppls track . check out song untouchables and creep fast.. i'm sure if he works with different people on those song it woulda been a hit
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Some of his songs are catchy, but the synthesizer effect gets old after awhile.
Posted 5/5/08

lucitepastel wrote:


sarahhart wrote:


lucitepastel wrote:

love the songs he produces, but his voice itself is crap


i love his voice,its amazing.


sure..his recordings are nice
have you even heard his live singing?


no i havent
1433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Not ur Business
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I luv the song"I'm gonna bye you a drank"
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

sarahhart wrote:


lucitepastel wrote:


sarahhart wrote:


lucitepastel wrote:

love the songs he produces, but his voice itself is crap


i love his voice,its amazing.


sure..his recordings are nice
have you even heard his live singing?


no i havent


err....well you should
because he doesn't sing well live at all
his recordings are distorted to the max, that's the only way it sounds like it is

here..watch this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NHeJgq3luVo&feature=related
Posted 5/5/08
t-pain aint too bad, track 4 on the new album is good and the one about having hiv/suicide
Posted 5/6/08
UHH, .. well, I THINK HE'S STILL GOOD
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
sum of is songs r pretty gud, so i kinda like im
2914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
He is okay. I like some of his music.
1375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / 松本潤
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
He's ok.
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
He's okay, I guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.