First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Lolicon PSA - An in-depth analysis
Posted 2/8/14
Why is this reported? It's hilarious. Some people just don't understand satire. Maybe I'm old...

Good work chrishansen, you're making the world a better, safer place. ~heh.
12157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
That video was probably one of the most hilarious things I've watched in a long time.

My opinion? If you like watching little kids get fiddled, drawn or otherwise, you're seriously fucked up.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

uncletim wrote:

Kind of funny the way he is quoting this guys vid almost word for word can't he think for himself?


He's a troll.
And we probably shouldn't flame him, too much. Then we'd get banned and he'd be laughing.
3202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Stamford, Connect...
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14

Des85 wrote:



Yes of course I have to be a pedo because I'm not against lolicon anime and hentai.
Your logic is retarded.



There's a huge difference being in favor of fantasy animated pedophilia and animated porn. Sure, they both lack any kind of illegal action, but it is the idea behind sexualizing children even if its an animated fantasy that's disturbing. Most people wouldn't find that issue with more generic hentai or pornography.


Also not being against lolicon means you are just not morally against sexualizing fantasy anime children or pretty much fantasy animated only pedophilia.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

chrishansen wrote:


There's a huge difference being in favor of fantasy animated pedophilia and animated porn. Sure, they both lack any kind of illegal action, but is the idea behind sexualizing children even if its an animated fantasy that's disturbing that most wouldn't find with more generic hentai or pornography.


Try again, bad grammar is bad.
18452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Dallas, Texas
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
Go do i love Demo senpai *^* a.k.a Demolition D+ or Doughebagchocolat
12157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
This guy might be one of the best trolls I've seen.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

Gamefreak565 wrote:

This guy might be one of the best trolls I've seen.


Neh. A good troll would've come up with the stuff he's posting on his own. Most or everything he writes is what the guy in the video says
3202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Stamford, Connect...
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14

Gamefreak565 wrote:

This guy might be one of the best trolls I've seen.


Have we really fallen so far as a community that the idea of arguing against anime that sexualizes children is a joke? Yes, it is only a fantasy and animated pedophila with no direct illegal consequences in most cases, but the idea behind this is still revolting and dangerous. It is a form of indirect support that sexualizing animated children in a fantasy setting is morally acceptable.

Also the initial OP is meant to give you a taste of what the video has to offer since it is likely most who read it won't watch the video. Most of the other arguments are much more independent. Plus, I also sent him the idea in a PM on YouTube several months before he made the video, but it's likely he was probably already going to make it.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14
Mr. Hansen, i've seen every episode of To Catch A Predator! That show is hilarious!

Anyway, who cares if people like lolis under age 12 in anime, if you don't plan on doing anything to harm a child in reality then it's all good right? I think they're cute but that's it, but that's just me. High school is my limit to being attracted to them lol

Just saw the video and it was actually really good. He does make some obvious points... i never once thought of lolis that way though lol
11867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

chrishansen wrote:


galdris wrote:


chrishansen wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owa5KcQ9Mxc

...



Aw man! Does this mean that because I read too much Harry Potter that I have to run at a wall at full sprint in the hopes that I will get into a school for witchcraft and wizardry and fight evil wizards hell bent on taking over the world!!??? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WARN ME THAT WHAT I READ OR WATCH EFFECTS THE REAL WORLD!!! What a fool I am!!

(I know your trolling but this seems interesting.)



No, you watch it because you think the fantasy of witchcraft and fight evil wizards is cool and appealing. People watch lolicon because they see the appeal of the sexualization and fanservice of prepubescent children. I also stress that it is not the threat of actions of lolicon has on the real world that is the most threatening, but it is the idea of putting the fantasy of sexualizing lolis in a positive moral light. Huge difference.


Then my good sir. Your argument is moot! I hate this word "Moral" what does it mean? Who judges what's moral and whats not?...Well let me tell you! It means whatever you want it to mean....So please don't make this your main defense to your argument it's like playing the god card.
12157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

Des85 wrote:


Gamefreak565 wrote:

This guy might be one of the best trolls I've seen.


Neh. A good troll would've come up with the stuff he's posting on his own. Most or everything he writes is what the guy in the video says :P


A good troll also would have read the post 2 above that one and realized that I hate lolicon and continued off that hype.

I am disappoint.

106130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 2/8/14
The real question lies dormant...

Why the hell should I care?
3202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Stamford, Connect...
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14

Gamefreak565 wrote:



My opinion? If you like watching little kids get fiddled, drawn or otherwise, you're seriously fucked up.


Agreed. Arguing against lolicon is pretty much the same as seeing nothing wrong with the getting off from the sexual exploitation of fictional anime children, because they aren't real and can't be victimized in real life.



AnimeKami wrote:

The real question lies dormant...

Why the hell should I care?



Why should you care? The threat of supporting lolicon is not only preventing real world victimization, but preventing the idea that lolicon should be seen in an acceptable moral light by the anime community. The more they are accepted the more often you will see these lolicon elements adopted into more mainstream anime, such as Bakemonogatari.
63854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

Skreig wrote:

Why is this reported? It's hilarious. Some people just don't understand satire. Maybe I'm old...

Good work chrishansen, you're making the world a better, safer place. ~heh.


it was probably reported because it's a trolling/flame bait post. it's also not very subtle about being such.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.