First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Lolicon PSA - An in-depth analysis
20185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
Its a difficult subject, I don't really approve or disapprove of it, it hurts nobody and in turn it seems silly to get upset about it.
In fact I think if somebody got into trouble for possessing Lolicon its kinda wrong, I read a story once about a guy who was labeled a sex offender for humping his bike http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/26/bike_incident/ (best I could find) he is a strange man possibly twisted but it seems daft to put him on the list rapists and whatnot go onto. To me it seems like that for fans of Lolicon, as long as it don't effect anybody else does it really matter? it may not really be acceptable to quite a few people's morals but heck, I guess its better then doing a Jimmy Savile.(an admittedly extreme example)
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14

chrishansen wrote:



Why should you care? The threat of supporting lolicon is not only preventing real world victimization, but preventing the idea that lolicon should be seen in an acceptable moral light by the anime community. The more they are accepted the more often you will see these lolicon elements adopted into more mainstream anime, such as Bakemonogatari.


So the promotion of more anime is a bad thing?

icwutchudithar...
61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14
17869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/8/14


you sir are indeed epic (golfclap)

8515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
Loli is life

19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
This whole Loli thing kinda reminds me of the whole "violence in video games" fiasco.

Sheesh, if someone likes loli anime, they COULD be deemed a pedo. I mean, damn...
I do however, don't get the whole adults being attracted to kids thing in anime. Like in Kodomo no Jikan.

Why not make a LOLI YURI anime for once? How about pairing lolis in a romantic relationship for once?
Make it a magical girl, too.
That would be even better.


Chikane: That would be an excellent idea! Then we could counter the ever growing perverted loli yuri threat, whom they want to make innocent girls as their slaves! We cannot allow that! We must have heroic yuri lolis!
17869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/8/14



my thoughts on this
8515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

This whole Loli thing kinda reminds me of the whole "violence in video games" fiasco.

Sheesh, if someone likes loli anime, they COULD be deemed a pedo. I mean, damn...
I do however, don't get the whole adults being attracted to kids thing in anime. Like in Kodomo no Jikan.

Why not make a LOLI YURI anime for once? How about pairing lolis in a romantic relationship for once?
Make it a magical girl, too.
That would be even better.


Chikane: That would be an excellent idea! Then we could counter the ever growing perverted loli yuri threat, whom they want to make innocent girls as their slaves! We cannot allow that! We must have heroic yuri lolis!


Loli / shota magical girl romance with just a spritz of yuri is the best I can do for you my friend.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

vangosroth wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

This whole Loli thing kinda reminds me of the whole "violence in video games" fiasco.

Sheesh, if someone likes loli anime, they COULD be deemed a pedo. I mean, damn...
I do however, don't get the whole adults being attracted to kids thing in anime. Like in Kodomo no Jikan.

Why not make a LOLI YURI anime for once? How about pairing lolis in a romantic relationship for once?
Make it a magical girl, too.
That would be even better.


Chikane: That would be an excellent idea! Then we could counter the ever growing perverted loli yuri threat, whom they want to make innocent girls as their slaves! We cannot allow that! We must have heroic yuri lolis!


Loli / shota magical girl romance with just a spritz of yuri is the best I can do for you my friend.




What about Nanoha, and probably Madoka?

Oh, wait that's just BS subtext to lure unsuspecting fans.
I don't want this SakuraXTomoyo or NanoFate BS. I want the real deal!
Like how Kannazuki did.
Or any of your other favorites.

Or how about Yuri anime in the vein of Kodomo no Jikan MINUS the comedy? It's plays out like a drama and romance.
48365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / El Paso, TX
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14
Chris Hansen, your arguments sound like communism. I mean correct me if I'm wrong here, but you're saying that there are things that shouldn't even be depicted in an artistic medium? That's baloney! Artistic media like anime, video games, books and movies are exactly the place to depict things that are taboo in real life exactly BECAUSE they're taboo in real life; that's what makes it interesting- I think you're missing the point of fantasy. Next you're going to be telling me that I shouldn't say or think certain things because an open dialogue about a taboo subject is bad.


sexualization of fictional anime children in a positive light is harmful as just an idea even if it translates to lack of action to victimize a real world child.


The notion that something can be harmful AS AN IDEA is utterly, completely ridiculous. And besides, if you're going to make the argument that sexualization of fantasy children is bad - I think your priorities are in the wrong place. Shouldn't you be more concerned about the glorification of murder in artistic media? Surely in your logic - that's harmful AS AN IDEA and I think we can all agree that the glorification of murder is worse than the sexualization of children. Note that I have no problem with murder in artistic media, I'm simply arguing from your point of view.
22406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
I support the publicity to Demo's video.

But I've not got any arguments, thoughts, or rat-butts on the subject itself.
8515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/8/14

Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


vangosroth wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

This whole Loli thing kinda reminds me of the whole "violence in video games" fiasco.

Sheesh, if someone likes loli anime, they COULD be deemed a pedo. I mean, damn...
I do however, don't get the whole adults being attracted to kids thing in anime. Like in Kodomo no Jikan.

Why not make a LOLI YURI anime for once? How about pairing lolis in a romantic relationship for once?
Make it a magical girl, too.
That would be even better.


Chikane: That would be an excellent idea! Then we could counter the ever growing perverted loli yuri threat, whom they want to make innocent girls as their slaves! We cannot allow that! We must have heroic yuri lolis!


Loli / shota magical girl romance with just a spritz of yuri is the best I can do for you my friend.



What about Nanoha, and probably Madoka?

Oh, wait that's just BS subtext to lure unsuspecting fans.
I don't want this SakuraXTomoyo or NanoFate BS. I want the real deal!
Like how Kannazuki did.
Or any of your other favorites.

Or how about Yuri anime in the vein of Kodomo no Jikan MINUS the comedy? It's plays out like a drama and romance.


Maybe Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo? They are not loli aged but one of them has a very petite frame. The other girl looks much older. Drama and sugary sweet yuri goodness.


8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
Loli is love, loli is life.

DFC is the pinnacle of perfection, lolibutt is the only choice.

I stand by my standards as a proud lolifriend, and continue to fantasize about cuddling young lolis and burying my face in their soft loli-bellies.

If this is to be my downfall, then come. I am not frightened, Chris Hansen.
35775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Waste lands of NY.
Offline
Posted 2/8/14
I don't get the moe thing or the loli thing I think it ruins anime. Though that's just my opinion.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 2/8/14 , edited 2/8/14

vangosroth wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:


vangosroth wrote:


Animegirlzvstheworld wrote:

This whole Loli thing kinda reminds me of the whole "violence in video games" fiasco.

Sheesh, if someone likes loli anime, they COULD be deemed a pedo. I mean, damn...
I do however, don't get the whole adults being attracted to kids thing in anime. Like in Kodomo no Jikan.

Why not make a LOLI YURI anime for once? How about pairing lolis in a romantic relationship for once?
Make it a magical girl, too.
That would be even better.


Chikane: That would be an excellent idea! Then we could counter the ever growing perverted loli yuri threat, whom they want to make innocent girls as their slaves! We cannot allow that! We must have heroic yuri lolis!


Loli / shota magical girl romance with just a spritz of yuri is the best I can do for you my friend.



What about Nanoha, and probably Madoka?

Oh, wait that's just BS subtext to lure unsuspecting fans.
I don't want this SakuraXTomoyo or NanoFate BS. I want the real deal!
Like how Kannazuki did.
Or any of your other favorites.

Or how about Yuri anime in the vein of Kodomo no Jikan MINUS the comedy? It's plays out like a drama and romance.


Maybe Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo? They are not loli aged but one of them has a very petite frame. The other girl looks much older. Drama and sugary sweet yuri goodness.




Or how about a Yuri magical girl.
And none of this subtext BS.
I also saw that Sona Hanabira show.
It's the best yuri hentai I've seen.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.