First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Fanart!!... :P
Posted 1/29/08
If you are reluctant to post your Fanart on photos for some reason unexplained, you are welcomed to post it here...
(If you want your Fanart to be rated, post it in Photos!!)

Fanart posted are subjected to criticism and compliment...So, bear with the pain of criticism or jump in joy....

So, let the creative juice flow....
Member
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~soul society.......
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
ok i'll start!!!



you can criticize it now!! ^_______^
Posted 5/27/08
It is alright....the guy is really pretty....lol....I seldom touch shoujo manga....so it looks awkward to me....try inking it....it might look better....lol....
Nothing much to criticize......since it's only a face portrait.....but your facial drawing looks pretty decent in the naked eye....
Member
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ~soul society.......
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

sasukesrg wrote:

It is alright....the guy is really pretty....lol....I seldom touch shoujo manga....so it looks awkward to me....try inking it....it might look better....lol....
Nothing much to criticize......since it's only a face portrait.....but your facial drawing looks pretty decent in the naked eye....


tnx i'll try what you say!
Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
CAN SOMEONE CRITICIZE THIS REALLY REALLY HARD CUZ I HATE IT!!!!!



I CANT MAKE LIGHTINGS VERY WELL
Member
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aichi-ken ichiome...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08


hehe ulfina!!
i used to draw that woman 6 months ago..
hehe no knowledge of coloring yet that time
Posted 6/9/08

haruhidaijo wrote:

CAN SOMEONE CRITICIZE THIS REALLY REALLY HARD CUZ I HATE IT!!!!!



I CANT MAKE LIGHTINGS VERY WELL


The coloring is awful...truth be told.....the character is boxy...notice the sharp edge below the shoulder and sharp looking fingers........coloring looks flat....

The most difficult medium to color is color pencil because it is so light...try using darker coloring mediums like crayon to bring depth....I wouldn't worry about lightings at the moment...try getting your line art neater and base color darker....

Anyhow, it is a good effort and takes guts to post something that people might criticize about....
Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08



thanks for the comment!!! I'll try to take notes!!!
btw, I've got guts to post my drawings here cuz i also want to learn how to draw and even because my artworks are lowsy!!! but still more time, still young!!!^.~

Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 7/10/08


i used markers
Posted 8/11/08

haruhidaijo wrote:



i used markers


Sorry for the late reply...but this is a much better drawing and using markers is a good choice....lol....
Though the position of the eyes and nose looks off....still a bit of room for improvement....
I just recently joined your draw whatever group....do I get a discount? LMAO!!

As for me, I just don't have the drive to keep mine active...It requires effort and determination...something I am not able to commit at the moment...lol....

And you are one strict creator....
I thereby pronounced you worth of being a creator of your group with this improved drawing....lol...just joking...who am I to say you are worth or not....lmao....wished you luck keeping the group active....lol....

~sasukesrg~

Member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

sasukesrg wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:



i used markers


Sorry for the late reply...but this is a much better drawing and using markers is a good choice....lol....
Though the position of the eyes and nose looks off....still a bit of room for improvement....
I just recently joined your draw whatever group....do I get a discount? LMAO!!

As for me, I just don't have the drive to keep mine active...It requires effort and determination...something I am not able to commit at the moment...lol....

And you are one strict creator....
I thereby pronounced you worth of being a creator of your group with this improved drawing....lol...just joking...who am I to say you are worth or not....lmao....wished you luck keeping the group active....lol....

~sasukesrg~



lols-actually i started my group with just me and a mod (drag)- we worke hard together by sending each and every members in the group and also with the new members so i might say we did a great job! i have to go 24 hours parfois! lols
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08


I just started with using watercolor. And have much to learn. XD Can u tell me what i can do better in this drawing of Ikuto from Shugo Chara? :O Well i know theres something wrong with the nose XD but what els? And i just sucks in drawing nose on guys :/ Any idea how to draw noses without break the cool looking face on him? :O

arigatou! n__n

EDIT: Oh btw. The scanning on the right side is bad. Dont mind it XD
Posted 11/2/08

Sakunai wrote:



I just started with using watercolor. And have much to learn. XD Can u tell me what i can do better in this drawing of Ikuto from Shugo Chara? :O Well i know theres something wrong with the nose XD but what els? And i just sucks in drawing nose on guys :/ Any idea how to draw noses without break the cool looking face on him? :O

arigatou! n__n

EDIT: Oh btw. The scanning on the right side is bad. Dont mind it XD


It's pretty decent...but your painting is a bit messy around the edges of the hair...though it looks unavoidable....Try adding shadows above the eyes near the hair tips to give it more depth...
(If there is shadow, try darkening it)
Anatomy wise, the neck is a bit too long....For the hair, try adding slightly more volumes of hair on the skull....Eyes are bit too far from each other...try to minimize the distance between the eyes....
For the nose, you can add a thin line below the nose (disconnected line from the black bold line of the nose)

Colouring...Try darkening the hair colour and shirt colour to give a distinctive value to the face(meaning the painting looks flat if hair, face and shirt are about/similiar in value)

I liked the painting...considering you started with using watercolour...(not an easy medium to use I might add) maybe because I have not used traditional painting for quite some time....(though I actually kinda suck at it...and it's messy...)
Keep up the good work...look forward to seeing more...
Posted 11/2/08

sasukesrg wrote:


Sakunai wrote:



I just started with using watercolor. And have much to learn. XD Can u tell me what i can do better in this drawing of Ikuto from Shugo Chara? :O Well i know theres something wrong with the nose XD but what els? And i just sucks in drawing nose on guys :/ Any idea how to draw noses without break the cool looking face on him? :O

arigatou! n__n

EDIT: Oh btw. The scanning on the right side is bad. Dont mind it XD


It's pretty decent...but your painting is a bit messy around the edges of the hair...though it looks unavoidable....Try adding shadows above the eyes near the hair tips to give it more depth...
(If there is shadow, try darkening it)
Anatomy wise, the neck is a bit too long....For the hair, try adding slightly more volumes of hair on the skull....Eyes are bit too far from each other...try to minimize the distance between the eyes....
For the nose, you can add a thin line below the nose (disconnected line from the black bold line of the nose)

Colouring...Try darkening the hair colour and shirt colour to give a distinctive value to the face(meaning the painting looks flat if hair, face and shirt are about/similiar in value)

I liked the painting...considering you started with using watercolour...(not an easy medium to use I might add) maybe because I have not used traditional painting for quite some time....(though I actually kinda suck at it...and it's messy...)
Keep up the good work...look forward to seeing more...


Wauw wauwww!!! Yep yep! Thanks alot! I will try some of them! x)

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.