First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Are you addicted to forums?
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 2/13/14
Spoilt brat
Posted 2/13/14
Used to..

It doesn't work for me anymore so I'm in search of a new addiction.
3051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 2/13/14
No i'm not really ''addicted'' lol.
Posted 2/13/14
Nope. I just have zero life responsibilities. So what better way exists to spend 40 hours a day?
23684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 2/13/14
PEOPLE: NO IM NOT ADDICTED I HAVE A LIFE, THATS SO STUPID TO BE ADDICTED TO FORUMS YAYAYA

PROFILE : 15,000+ POSTS ON FORUMS
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 2/13/14

stgzlg wrote:


shuyi000 wrote:

Addicted to forum...?!
Maybe you should get a life...!


Nah, life is boring


Okay, fair enough...
66192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 2/13/14
Nope.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/13/14
Yes; mainly because I don't know how to build my own website.
89194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 2/13/14
nah this one is an exception, I guess
1651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Mor Dhona
Offline
Posted 2/13/14
I wouldn't say I'm addicted, though I do have little social contact otherwise.

... being a hermit has its downsides.
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/13/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

I'm only on forums whenever I don't have anything else to do! ;D


Same here, also when I'm bored or depressed....you freaks are fun, witty, entertaining and make me happy, that's why I love y'all.
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 2/13/14

awesomeesper wrote:


-Requiem wrote:


still,
I wait...

for
him....






Ha Ha....laughing myself silly..NOT!!



13415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlantic Beach, NC
Offline
Posted 2/13/14 , edited 2/13/14
I wouldn't say I'm addicted. Much more so comfortable.

I am pretty shy in day to day life, I typically keep to myself. This is mostly because I don't like being judged but am completely unwilling to change who I am and what I like, so I just don't put myself out there. Most people can't relate to my tastes, almost every single friend I've ever had takes me for an eccentric as my hobbies include my otaku tastes, swimming competitively, and rock climbing. Not a lot of people know what the fuck I'm talking about most of the time but because I'm a nerd that wears glasses that is more effeminate than most guys that likes Asian shit a lot, I am an easy target to pick on, regardless of my professional/athletic success.

That's not true of forums. I can go to forums where people have the same tastes, hobbies, and intrigues that I do and I have an open place to share my opinion in without fear of rejection because someone is closed minded to my tastes. Behind a veil of anonymity I can actually enjoy my tastes with other people, while in the real world I am very limited as even my closest friends don't participate with me, even if they are more than willing to listen to me.

It's pretty great actually, and it's why I tend to be so verbose on forums while in real life, unless I already have an intimate friendship with you, I am extremely quiet.
One Punch Mod
85903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 12/27/15
Year-end cleaning. Closing threads with no new posts since 2014.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.