First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
How awesome are you
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
Hey crunchyrollers How awesome are you?

For me, a definition of awesome is Impress some or make some one happy(You may have completely different definition). It is not too often people get impress or get happy by me, so i don't think i'm awesome(it's not like i don't want to be ). but seriously i think i'm really awesome, i don't know what make me awesome, but i think my self i'm awesome.

23771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / In
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
So awesome that I don't need to answer this question..............yes yes take it all in you lowly dogs!!! Pretty humble too
16418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / SRF-003 Calnus
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
im not awesome in real life but when I play a bunch of games I feel like this
17455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
I could attempt to explain the extent of my egotistical narcissism, but that would be hubristic.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
I own a suit, and I've gotten ever so slightly popular for my sem-frequent posts about subjects posted for the soul purpose of making readers happy.
16010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
I don't often inspire awe...I'd describe myself as "kinda okay I guess" or maybe "not absolutely terrible" or possibly "1/1000th of the awesomeness of Firo Prochainezo"
21749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
A little maybe.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14

yosuke100 wrote:

im not awesome in real life but when I play a bunch of games I feel like this


hee hee, that's awesome! Chell wins: Spaciality!
21016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:

I own a suit, and I've gotten ever so slightly popular for my sem-frequent posts about subjects posted for the soul purpose of making readers happy.


I lovehttp://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-838841/the-life-of-a-computer post of yours and i think you are very awesome.
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
As far as I see it, I'm not awesome at all. I'm just another guy. I'm content with who I am, I don't cause trouble and try to enjoy myself as much as possible, but I don't like to think highly of myself because I dislike bragging.
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14

Thfelese wrote:


Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:

I own a suit, and I've gotten ever so slightly popular for my sem-frequent posts about subjects posted for the soul purpose of making readers happy.


I lovehttp://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-838841/the-life-of-a-computer post of yours and i think you are very awesome.


No no. You're the one who exudes the passionate arcane energies of a young universe's youthful explosions! Keep that fire going. Destroy a solar system and make a new one from it's remains that you will again blow up!
10361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

As far as I see it, I'm not awesome at all. I'm just another guy. I'm content with who I am, I don't cause trouble and try to enjoy myself as much as possible, but I don't like to think highly of myself because I dislike bragging.


Every molecule in your body was forged at the expense of another solar system. An entire civilization may have been extinguished in the process to your eventual existence. You are awesome!
852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
I suppose only to my family.
11441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14

Lethargic_leopard_Seal wrote:


BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:

As far as I see it, I'm not awesome at all. I'm just another guy. I'm content with who I am, I don't cause trouble and try to enjoy myself as much as possible, but I don't like to think highly of myself because I dislike bragging.


Every molecule in your body was forged at the expense of another solar system. An entire civilization may have been extinguished in the process to your eventual existence. You are awesome!


Leopard, yet again you manage to cheer me up. You are most definitely awesome!
Posted 2/12/14 , edited 2/12/14
It's subjective. Or rather, is to broad a notion. Ones own awesomeness lacks a control element needed for proper comparison. You can't be awesome, and evaluate your own awesomeness from an objective standpoint. Or, rather impossible to gauge, taking in account of ones own bias, which could reach nigh infinite levels. The only way to be 'truly' awesome is to be awesome, and not awesome at the same time.
If that makes sense... it doesn't.

Reminds me of that German fellows cat... what was his name...?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.