First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
An RPG Game
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Geez rhyme_playah do you lick a dick a day? Maybe fuck some ducks for a buck?

Seriously, you cant tell other people to learn English when you fuck ducks. It's just wrong.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG YA SUNNY SUN SUNNA LICKITTY LICK LICKA OF A DICK ON A STICK WITH A WHIP OF A COCKKA
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

wtf dude ur retarded at max level, go kill urself faggot, ncie way of talktin to urself


You live in Hong Kong. Hi Fred Chan. Enough said.

if i live in hk, wuts ur point? ur retarded. enough said. go to school, try to learn or atleast try to listen or try kindegarten, im ashamed of u being mentally retarded, read the rules b4 doing sumthing


Okay, you be ashamed, lyke thaaaaaat!!!! kekeke hahaha jajaja mamama sasasa fafafa kakaaaa. ASURAAAAAAA STRIKE!!!!!!! Tripple KILL!!!!!

Wow, stop feeding you noob, fkn learn to play first then speak you dumbass.

go to school ploxxx, hey d00d00douche. A mentally retarded person is just a retarded person, thus the word "mentally" is not necessary. Please go back to school and hone your grammatical skills. w00t, mentally challenged k1d = teh fagorizer. Like factor 9, great program, perhaps Photoshop too? want sum cock?


wut r u smartass? u dont prove anything from saying my english sux and saying stupid shts and now ur being gay to talk about cocks eh? dude ur dumb, i havnt seen anyone who cant understand my english even if its this this way, ur tell shts dat doesnt make sense, nerd. retard.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/29/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

wtf dude ur retarded at max level, go kill urself faggot, ncie way of talktin to urself


You live in Hong Kong. Hi Fred Chan. Enough said.

if i live in hk, wuts ur point? ur retarded. enough said. go to school, try to learn or atleast try to listen or try kindegarten, im ashamed of u being mentally retarded, read the rules b4 doing sumthing


Oh please.. When telling someone to go to school and actually learn something, don't go into the trap and write horrible English...

It's so ironic...


so i need to fix my english for this shit? hmm i write sumthin u CAN understand, if u cant, then i should be telling u to go to school. retard.


I never said I didn't understand.

No need to get personal and make a lame attempt to insult.

"Oh dear spirits.. Some stranger on the internets insulted! I feel depressed, time to go in my emo-corner and cry my brave tears....
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Keldarin wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:

wtf dude ur retarded at max level, go kill urself faggot, ncie way of talktin to urself


You live in Hong Kong. Hi Fred Chan. Enough said.

if i live in hk, wuts ur point? ur retarded. enough said. go to school, try to learn or atleast try to listen or try kindegarten, im ashamed of u being mentally retarded, read the rules b4 doing sumthing


Oh please.. When telling someone to go to school and actually learn something, don't go into the trap and write horrible English...

It's so ironic...


so i need to fix my english for this shit? hmm i write sumthin u CAN understand, if u cant, then i should be telling u to go to school. retard.


You make me want to fry my eyes out....

Please learn how to write English properly.

i just hate nerds ^_~
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/29/08
I didn't know being a nerd equalled having knowledge.
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore ~
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
flaming thread. should be locked =\
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

echo123456 wrote:

yeah "rhyme_playah" YEAAAHHH I'M SO COOOOOOL COZ I SPELL PLAYER LIEYK "PLAYAH" hahaha Get it???? the "ah" substitutes the "er" in Player. So clever LAAAAAAH, good old honky laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

GG no re k thx.
hmmm quite a smart ass arnt ya? u makin me laugh with ur GG no re sht, dude just how do u stay at the comp per day?

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/29/08

Teckyee wrote:

flaming thread. should be locked =\


I know, the moderators seem rather slow ~_~
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

AHTL wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I didn't know being a nerd equalled having knowledge. :o


i refer nerds as smart asses


Aha... What about geeks? :o


i never tought of an difference?
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


wtf dude ur retarded at max level, go kill urself faggot, ncie way of talktin to urself


You live in Hong Kong. Hi Fred Chan. Enough said.

if i live in hk, wuts ur point? ur retarded. enough said. go to school, try to learn or atleast try to listen or try kindegarten, im ashamed of u being mentally retarded, read the rules b4 doing sumthing


Okay, you be ashamed, lyke thaaaaaat!!!! kekeke hahaha jajaja mamama sasasa fafafa kakaaaa. ASURAAAAAAA STRIKE!!!!!!! Tripple KILL!!!!!

Wow, stop feeding you noob, fkn learn to play first then speak you dumbass.

go to school ploxxx, hey d00d00douche. A mentally retarded person is just a retarded person, thus the word "mentally" is not necessary. Please go back to school and hone your grammatical skills. w00t, mentally challenged k1d = teh fagorizer. Like factor 9, great program, perhaps Photoshop too? want sum cock?


wut r u smartass? u dont prove anything from saying my english sux and saying stupid shts and now ur being gay to talk about cocks eh? dude ur dumb, i havnt seen anyone who cant understand my english even if its this this way, ur tell shts dat doesnt make sense, nerd. retard.


1. You understood enough of my response to respond back, hence what you just said above is a complete lie. Liars aren't good people, although you're young, lies can develop into bad habits, if you don't stop lying soon, you will grow up to be the scum of the Earth who spams "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" on CR.
2. By proving your English is incorrect, we make it clear how much of a hypocrite you are, in this case, you condemn me as an illiterate and suggested i return to school. However, on the same note, your grammar and spelling were terrible hence making you the embodiment of hypocrisy. Fucking faggot go say "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
3. ur tell shts dat doesnt make sense, nerd. retard.[/ quote]
^_~ I think it's clear who the real mentally challenged candidate is. "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
4. the question i posed to you of whether you would like the company of a few cocks, in no way is gay, it's merely a question suited for your satisfaction; laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
5.

dude ur dumb

Even though the inability to speak has nothing to do with unable to type, since it's all processed in the brain and that the mouth and hands work separately; you don't make sense.
6. Want me to rip a 2nd anus hole into you? where would u like it?
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I didn't know being a nerd equalled having knowledge. :o


i refer nerds as smart asses


Aha... What about geeks? :o


i never tought of an difference?


you keep forgetting the "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" at the end, it's not too late to revert. Or are you ashamed of your tradition?
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/29/08
This flame-feast is fun, ironic at times and ... lickable
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore ~
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

AHTL wrote:


Teckyee wrote:

flaming thread. should be locked =\


I know, the moderators seem rather slow ~_~


i have also reported lol. lets see who will take action x.x
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 1/29/08

Teckyee wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Teckyee wrote:

flaming thread. should be locked =\


I know, the moderators seem rather slow ~_~


i have also reported lol. lets see who will take action x.x


We could make a bet, but I'm terrible at the moderators' names <.<

Nor do I know who's online =p
2132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore ~
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

AHTL wrote:


Teckyee wrote:


AHTL wrote:


Teckyee wrote:

flaming thread. should be locked =\


I know, the moderators seem rather slow ~_~


i have also reported lol. lets see who will take action x.x


We could make a bet, but I'm terrible at the moderators' names <.<

Nor do I know who's online =p



i think killar will come . or did i mistake the name.. hmmm. or or .. the other one.. i cannot rmb lol.
it's pointless to bet anyway xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.