First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
An RPG Game
5445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I didn't know being a nerd equalled having knowledge. :o


i refer nerds as smart asses


Aha... What about geeks? :o


i never tought of an difference?


you keep forgetting the "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" at the end, it's not too late to revert. Or are you ashamed of your tradition?

ur racist, makin u more retarded and im not even chinese, that makes ur iq lower than a peanut, congratz

1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

rhyme_playah wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:


rhyme_playah wrote:


AHTL wrote:

I didn't know being a nerd equalled having knowledge. :o


i refer nerds as smart asses


Aha... What about geeks? :o


i never tought of an difference?


you keep forgetting the "laaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" at the end, it's not too late to revert. Or are you ashamed of your tradition?

ur racist, makin u more retarded and im not even chinese, that makes ur iq lower than a peanut, congratz



Peanuts don't have IQs, and IQs don't exist in the negative domain. Once again you have proven your own stupidity.
Don't even say that peanut comment was just an expression; because it's not. Your wrong, get over it.
Also, reminding you of your habits is not racism, if i abused you for being Asian, THAT is racism. I was actually provoking your habit of speech. And again, i have proven you wrong. Now who needs to go back to school?
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Dream of Online Mirror is MMORPG
play it! =D
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

n_n303 wrote:

wtf is this shit?! this thread should be locked in a second i cant believe its lasted more than 10 hours 0.0!!!!


What's more amazing, is that it's been going on for 4 pages.
10907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under someone bed!
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

echo123456 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

wtf is this shit?! this thread should be locked in a second i cant believe its lasted more than 10 hours 0.0!!!!


What's more amazing, is that it's been going on for 4 pages.


Yea and 98% of them is flamming you for being a retard.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

xx_aznanime_xx wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

wtf is this shit?! this thread should be locked in a second i cant believe its lasted more than 10 hours 0.0!!!!


What's more amazing, is that it's been going on for 4 pages.


Yea and 98% of them is flamming you for being a retard.


Actually its just 1 person doing the flaming, and the illiterate retards' name is rhyme_playah. Unless your talking about the number of posts, in which case it's still not 98% ^_~
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

n_n303 wrote:


echo123456 wrote:
What's more amazing, is that it's been going on for 4 pages.


you're one to talk. You're the creator of this thread. wth were you thinking?


i was thinking of hot sex with a 14yr old schlut~!
Posted 1/29/08

echo123456 wrote:

i was thinking of hot sex with a 14yr old schlut~!


me? yay
Posted 1/29/08

n_n303 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *huggles hawtdawggy* he's mine!


lol no way he is mine xD *bitch slaps him* woot lets start the trend now!!!!

lol is this an RPG game? well technically it is rpging *plays dumb* <--- ironic no? gah! im confused
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Ionno, i kinda lost track of whats going on a while back.
Posted 1/29/08
Jesus Christ, kids today are really starting to suck at trolling. It's like they are not even trying anymore -.-
Posted 1/29/08

echo123456 wrote:

Ionno, i kinda lost track of whats going on a while back.


*keeps bitch-slapping u* lol wait do i like u or do i not like u? hm im confused now yay xD


n_n303 wrote:

^basically hawtdawggy slapped you since he likes you
and you guys are making me spam @___@
*leaves the scene before a mod gets here and warns about spamming*


lol as long as we keep RPG'ing that shouldn't be spam? <---- crazy sense of logic
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Shichifukujin wrote:

Jesus Christ, kids today are really starting to suck at trolling. It's like they are not even trying anymore -.-


WHAT THE FUCK??? HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRY REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD DAMNIT, I TRY SO HARD THAT IT MAKES ME LOOK HARD TO TRY, TRYING TO BE HARD.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
btw how does this not get locked while my topic gets locked this is pretty much just a forum war
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a closet...on...
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
uhhhhhh...........GAMES!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.