Post Reply Attack on Titan wont load in full HD
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/14
On PC I can watch it in 1080p with no buffering but on Xbox 360 for some reason it only reaches 2 bars and nothing after that. Any ideas?
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/14/14

iFeelHyper wrote:

On PC I can watch it in 1080p with no buffering but on Xbox 360 for some reason it only reaches 2 bars and nothing after that. Any ideas?


I don't believe the bars are truly reflective of what resolution is being displayed. It's possible the problem lies between the Xbox Live servers and CR's servers, in which case, there isn't anything you can do.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 2/14/14
Yeah the video quality doesn't correlate with the indicators as it looks more closer to a 720p Youtube video rather than a very blocky looking video you would see with other streaming services whenever you have 2 bars. Guess I have to hook up my computer to my TV to actually watch anime in 1080p.
18080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 3/6/14
If it's on xbox , the max is 720p . They currently only allow vudu & their own movie service run at 1080p . That's why there is no super high definition for xbox 360 or the new xbox one . Talked to Netflix about this several times . That's why I'm not renewing gold any more .
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/14 , edited 8/20/14
Naruto looks 720p on my TV but Bleach realy looks awfull, probably 480p mabe lower. when is CR gonna fix the 360 app?


SirGorilla wrote:

If it's on xbox , the max is 720p . They currently only allow vudu & their own movie service run at 1080p . That's why there is no super high definition for xbox 360 or the new xbox one . Talked to Netflix about this several times . That's why I'm not renewing gold any more .


Your wrong i watch Netflix in 1080p on my Xbox One. On my Xbox360 i only get 480p so i cant wait for Crunchyroll to launch on Xbox One.
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 8/20/14

SatsuiNoFOX wrote:

Your wrong i watch Netflix in 1080p on my Xbox One.

Official backup for your statement if you ever need it:
https://help.netflix.com/article/en/node/12240

18080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / Texas
Online
Posted 8/20/14
When I made my statement back in March , it was correct . Since then Microsoft saw the light (kinda) , got rid of the paywall , the Kinect no longer mandatory & upped Netflix to 1080P . It use to be listed as not supported for SuperHD (1080P) fot the 360 or Xbone 1 . A lot has happened in 5 months . Now if they would give the 360 back it's 1080P for Netflix & let CR stream it I would be a happy camper ...
You must be logged in to post.