First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
DROP! (What did you drop Fall 2013 / Winter 2014?)
7814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Fontana, CA
Offline
Posted 2/17/14
Last season i dropped Nagi no fish something, i couldn't handle that much boringness :((
Same with log horizon for the same reason
This season its Pupa(To short)
Wizard barristers, and
Super sonico >.>
thinking of dropping both nobunagas for reason they're lossing interest D:

Anyone else dropping/dropped anime this season/last? If so which one?

Posted 2/17/14
Dropped Lo g Horizon as well. Was cool for the first 10 episodes then it got really boring after
41382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 2/17/14
Maybe you should check this thread out too or link to there but I'll post anyway.Maybe the creators should listen to feedback!

Worst Anime Ever Watched?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-794387/worst-anime-ever-watched

There's plenty but I'll put a twist to this thread. With so much anime out there the Quality has gone down not all but enough! So instead of tasking older animes I'll cut through the chase and use the current releases/b]

WINTER 2014 Drops

Log Horizon Lost interest!
Recently, My Sister is Unusual, aka ImoCho The censorship debate and is it Hentai!
Pupa Come on Cannialbism
Nobunaga the Fool Hard to follow anime Very uneven
Z/X IGNITION Not Interested!
Buddy Complex Totally annoyed me!
Hoozuki no Reitetsu


ON Probation 2ND Chance Why IDK

Magical Warfare??
40329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 2/17/14
I sure as heck wished i dropped Log Horizon...i kept thinking it would get good. I should know better.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 2/17/14

FLjerry2011 wrote:

WINTER 2014 Drops


Recently, My Sister is Unusual, aka ImoCho The censorship debate and is it Hentai!


ON Probation 2ND Chance Why IDK

Magical Warfare??


You dropped ImoCho but not Magical Warfare....lolwat

And ImoCho isn't even that bad, it's pretty good. And it's not hentai because it never goes beyond the now infrequent medium levels of ecchi.
21705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 2/17/14
I've never dropped a show.

I watch like 4-5 shows I'm sure I'll like every season and marathon others later if they have good reviews.
61628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

WINTER 2014 Drops


Recently, My Sister is Unusual, aka ImoCho The censorship debate and is it Hentai!


ON Probation 2ND Chance Why IDK

Magical Warfare??


You dropped ImoCho but not Magical Warfare....lolwat

And ImoCho isn't even that bad, it's pretty good. And it's not hentai because it never goes beyond the now infrequent medium levels of ecchi.


I didn't like the pee fetish thing, which is why I dropped it. I finally dropped mahou sensou after 5 episodes, though. it's a shame, because I actually enjoyed the first few episodes, and I liked the premise.
17538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Big Apple
Offline
Posted 2/17/14
I drop Nothing!!!
41382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 2/17/14 , edited 2/17/14



MW is still on shaky ground! All I did is my personal preferences and just following along. I never meant to influcence what people watch this
is what I dropped
41382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 2/17/14

GoldTStar wrote:

I sure as heck wished i dropped Log Horizon...i kept thinking it would get good. I should know better.


It kinda got boring for me that's all. Too many therories going on with not much action ! It was good for me until until the winter break! Again just doing what the thread asked!
75434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/17/14
It's hard to say. most shows aren't consciously DROPPED I just stop watching them .. organically for want of a better word.

Apparently dropped:
Magical Warfare -- two unseen episodes and counting
Wonder Momo -- No thought of returning
Strange+ -- ditto
Tonari no Seki-kun -- only watched one Episode.


Dropped and recovered:
Strike The Blood -- had to marathon 7 or 8 to 15. now current
Zveda Plot -- Two week hiatus, now caught up.
Witchcraft Works -- Dropped for about 3 or 4 episodes now one of the ones I eagerly await.
Setokai Yakuindomo -- watched only one episode (dropped first season halfway through as well)

Might drop:

Nobunagun -- hasn't been dropped yet, but... It's losing it's 'magic' for me.

you can probably judge the interest I have in an anime by the length and frequency of my posts in the related forum.


15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 2/17/14 , edited 2/17/14
Super Sonico got dropped. I'm real close with the Pilot's Love Song, but that has less to do with it being bad and more to do with it being slice of life, which isn't what I was expecting. Zveda Plot came close but is recovering with the last couple of episodes. Magical Warfare is, well, I'm not sure why I am still watching it. I guess I think it's still salvageable, but the mediocre is strong with this one. I am loosing interest in Wake Up Girls as well. It's starting to feel like a parade of assholes.

35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 2/17/14

globenstuff wrote:

I drop Nothing!!!


79755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/17/14
Everyone's taste is different.

Dropped:
- Buddy Complex
- Hamatora
- Nobunaga the Fool
- Pupa
- World Conquest Zvezda Plot
- Space Dandy
- Wonder Momo

And there are a number I didn't even try watching, like Wake Up Girls.
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 2/17/14

aidenraine wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


FLjerry2011 wrote:

WINTER 2014 Drops


Recently, My Sister is Unusual, aka ImoCho The censorship debate and is it Hentai!


ON Probation 2ND Chance Why IDK

Magical Warfare??


You dropped ImoCho but not Magical Warfare....lolwat

And ImoCho isn't even that bad, it's pretty good. And it's not hentai because it never goes beyond the now infrequent medium levels of ecchi.


I didn't like the pee fetish thing, which is why I dropped it. I finally dropped mahou sensou after 5 episodes, though. it's a shame, because I actually enjoyed the first few episodes, and I liked the premise.


The pee thing doesn't show up again. The imouto gets pantsed a lot, but the level of ecchi really isn't that high. I actually like the MC. He manages to be a decent and believable character despite having his step sister playing good cop, bad cop with his libido.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.