Post Reply Alice and Jasper's Honeymoon
Creator
17835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 2/21/14
Member
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/14


Jasper haha really kris?
Member
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With Jasper
Offline
Posted 3/19/14

JasperWhitlockCullen wrote:



Jasper haha really kris?


Giggles and smiles and pokes you, "she just trying to be nice silly."
Member
2442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/7/14

CountryGirlWildFlower wrote:


JasperWhitlockCullen wrote:



Jasper haha really kris?


Giggles and smiles and pokes you, "she just trying to be nice silly."


Edward- Oh my word....Alice? you kinky girl -smirks-
Member
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/14

EdwardMasonCullen wrote:


CountryGirlWildFlower wrote:


JasperWhitlockCullen wrote:



Jasper haha really kris?


Giggles and smiles and pokes you, "she just trying to be nice silly."


Edward- Oh my word....Alice? you kinky girl -smirks-


Jasper What's it to you, Edward? *grips around her waste*
Member
2442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/15

JasperWhitlockCullen wrote:


EdwardMasonCullen wrote:


CountryGirlWildFlower wrote:


JasperWhitlockCullen wrote:



Jasper haha really kris?


Giggles and smiles and pokes you, "she just trying to be nice silly."


Edward- Oh my word....Alice? you kinky girl -smirks-


Jasper What's it to you, Edward? *grips around her waste*


Edward No words can describe. I 'm happy that my brother found his mate finally -chuckles-
You must be logged in to post.