First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Favorite Anime not on Crunchyroll?
77568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/23/14 , edited 2/24/14

kdroberts wrote:

They also don't have Kino's Journey or NGE, but those were before CR's time. I can excuse those.

I'll stick to this rule too as otherwise the list would be absurdly long.

But since around 2011, I'd say:

  1. Black Rock Shooter (not licensed).
  2. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (Funimation).
  3. Nekomonogatari: Kuro (Daisuki) and Bakemonogatari 13-15 (not licensed for streaming).
  4. Hyouka (not licensed).
  5. Dream Eater Merry (Sentai Filmworks).

And:


I might've messed up a few annotations, but that's just what I'm aware of after some quick googling. Two I haven't seen but would probably also make the list are Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl and [email protected].

But seriously, someone get Black Rock Shooter already. ANYBODY.



35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 2/23/14
Hidamari Sketch
Nanoha
Acchi Kocchi
Full Metal Panic
Ookami to Koushinryou
Aria
Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi
A-Channel
Zero no Tsukaima
Shakugan no Shana
Kamisama no Memochou
Hidan no Aria
Rozen Maiden
To Aru Series
K-ON!
and many other great ones...


Insomnist wrote:


kdroberts wrote:

They also don't have Kino's Journey or NGE, but those were before CR's time. I can excuse those.

I'll stick to this rule too as otherwise the list would be absurdly long.

But since around 2011, I'd say:

  1. Black Rock Shooter (not licensed).
  2. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (Funimation).
  3. Nekomonogatari: Kuro (Daisuki) and Shiro (not licensed for streaming).
  4. Hyouka (not licensed).
  5. Dream Eater Merry (not licensed).

And:


I might've messed up a couple annotations, but that's just what I'm aware of after some quick googling.

Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl and [email protected] I'm curious about but haven't yet seen.


They do have Nichijou, but under the name "My Ordinary Life". Damn renaming =__=
37610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 2/23/14 , edited 2/23/14
Some series of Funimation, I guess. However, I love Cunchyroll while it is getting bigger its collection.
77568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/23/14

TsunLemon wrote:

They do have Nichijou, but under the name "My Ordinary Life". Damn renaming =__=

Sweet! Queued.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 2/23/14

Insomnist wrote:


TsunLemon wrote:

They do have Nichijou, but under the name "My Ordinary Life". Damn renaming =__=

Sweet! Queued.


Epic Anime IMO, must be watched ^w^
96445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 2/23/14
Hm, a few from the top of my head from the last few years.

- Steins; Gate
- Heaven's Memo Pad
- Hyouka
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta
- A Certain Scientific Railgun S
- [C] Control - The Money of Soul and Possibility
- Noragami
- The Future Diary
- Deadman Wonderland


Insomnist wrote:

  • Dream Eater Merry (not licensed).

  • Daily Lives of High School Boys (not licensed).

  • Minami-ke: Tadaima (not licensed).



  • Dream Eater Merry and Minami-ke: Tadaima are both licensed by Funimation. Daily Lives of High School Boys is licensed by NIS America and available for streaming on Hulu.
    65927 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    29 / M / NY
    Online
    Posted 2/23/14 , edited 2/23/14

    Insomnist wrote:

    I'll stick to this rule too as otherwise the list would be absurdly long.

    But since around 2011, I'd say:

    1. Black Rock Shooter (not licensed).
    2. C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (Funimation).
    3. Nekomonogatari: Kuro (Daisuki) and Shiro (not licensed for streaming).
    4. Hyouka (not licensed).
    5. Dream Eater Merry (Funimation).

    And:


    I might've messed up a few annotations, but that's just what I'm aware of after some quick googling. Two I haven't seen but would probably also make the list are Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl and [email protected].


    Actually, Nekomonogatari Shiro (White) is the first arc, episodes one through five, of Monogatari Series Second Season; which is streaming here on Crunchyroll as well as on Daisuki.

    Also, Dream Eater Merry is licensed by Sentai Filmworks, streaming on The Anime Network (TAN) Player.

    I highly recommend watching Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl which is streaming on hulu. I enjoyed [email protected], which also is streaming on Hulu, but it is weird enough I would not recommend it without knowing your taste in anime first.
    Posted 2/23/14

    LeahRoberts wrote:

    Im on a huge fairy tail fix right now, even made a happy the cat cosplay check it out and vote for it here. http://bit.ly/MbZICU

    You are really pushing your cosplay as much as possible rofl

    11153 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    Offline
    Posted 2/23/14
    Code Geass and Cowboy Bepop, why no on Crunchyroll? Please Crunchyroll, please!
    70411 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    34 / M / Seattle
    Offline
    Posted 2/23/14
    There are a bazillion shows that I can list that are not on Crunchyroll. But for the sake of brevity, I will only list shows that have been streaming elsewhere since I became a member in the fall of 2011 that I am enjoying quite a lot.

    Accel World (Viz, Hulu) - One of my all-time favorite shows
    D-Frag! (Funimation) - Very funny comedy
    Noragami (Funimation) - Nice story is developing
    Shiki (Funimation) - Absolutely masterful storytelling in this show
    Steins;Gate (Funimation) - One of the best shows in all of anime
    Unbreakable Machine-Doll (Funimation) - Has a nice combination of an intriguing story and great characters in it

    Well, I haven't been watching much stuff outside of CR, but now that I am an EVS subscriber that I am watching more stuff on Funimation.
    77568 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    28 / M / USA
    Offline
    Posted 2/24/14 , edited 2/24/14

    sonic720 wrote:

    Actually, Nekomonogatari Shiro (White) is the first arc, episodes one through five, of Monogatari Series Second Season; which is streaming here on Crunchyroll as well as on Daisuki.

    If that is the case I used the wrong title for the arc I meant. I thought Nekomonogatari: Shiro was Bakemonogatari episodes 13-15, which I haven't been able to find anywhere as a legal stream. If that's not correct it's my error.

    And I'll go correct the other stuff while I'm here.


    sonic720 wrote:

    I highly recommend watching Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl which is streaming on hulu. I enjoyed [email protected], which also is streaming on Hulu, but it is weird enough I would not recommend it without knowing your taste in anime first.

    I'm planning on getting around to them before too long.

    My interest in weirdness is kind of unpredictable, but I'll at least check them out.
    65927 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    29 / M / NY
    Online
    Posted 2/24/14

    Insomnist wrote:


    sonic720 wrote:

    Actually, Nekomonogatari Shiro (White) is the first arc, episodes one through five, of Monogatari Series Second Season; which is streaming here on Crunchyroll as well as on Daisuki.

    If that is the case I used the wrong title for the arc I meant. I thought Nekomonogatari: Shiro was Bakemonogatari episodes 13-15, which I haven't been able to find anywhere as a legal stream. If that's not correct it's my error.


    Ah, I see what you meant now. Yeah, those 3 episodes, 13-15 like you mentioned, are a part of Bakemonogatari and were only streamed legally as ONAs for Nico Nico I believe. They are not on CR, Hulu, Daisuki, or Aniplex Channel, so I'm guessing they are exclusive to the Aniplex of America Blu-ray set, here. Looks like AoA wants you to pay for the Blu-rays to watch those last three ONA episodes for now...
    30387 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    24 / M / England
    Offline
    Posted 2/24/14

    jordancharacter wrote:


    maffayoo wrote:

    Way to many most notable probably Fairy tail

    others include

    FMA Brotherhood
    HOTD
    KLK
    SNAFU

    I've kind of given up on anime if its not on CR then I'm CBA with it I've got Cowboy Bebop Slam Dunk and Tales of the Abbys to watch that are not on CR while I think there all amaz





    They had Fairy Tail at one time, before it was discontinued I believe.


    I would LOVE it if they added Black Rock Shooter!

    Or more anime movies ( Im looking at you Gintama Movie 2!)



    I am from UK we dont get fairy tail
    37244 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    20 / M
    Offline
    Posted 2/24/14

    maffayoo wrote:


    jordancharacter wrote:


    maffayoo wrote:

    Way to many most notable probably Fairy tail

    others include

    FMA Brotherhood
    HOTD
    KLK
    SNAFU

    I've kind of given up on anime if its not on CR then I'm CBA with it I've got Cowboy Bebop Slam Dunk and Tales of the Abbys to watch that are not on CR while I think there all amaz





    They had Fairy Tail at one time, before it was discontinued I believe.


    I would LOVE it if they added Black Rock Shooter!

    Or more anime movies ( Im looking at you Gintama Movie 2!)



    I am from UK we dont get fairy tail



    That would explain it.
    106591 cr points
    Send Message: Send PM GB Post
    57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
    Offline
    Posted 2/24/14

    maffayoo wrote:
    I am from UK we dont get fairy tail


    You did when CR still had it. In fact everyone outside of Japan had, provided they were a premium member:
    www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-568116/fairy-tail-and-sasameki-koto-just-added

    We worked hard to get it available worldwide. Due to other licensing restrictions, FAIRY TAIL is specially presented to Anime Members ONLY, and available worldwide (excluding Japan). So if you're not a member yet, whatcha waiting for? FAIRY TAIL launches on next Monday, October 12th at 5am PST to Anime Members, one hour after Japan broadcast and accessible 30 days thereafter.


    First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
    You must be logged in to post.