First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Best 15 seconds
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/25/14
Basically when any hero gets a super power up to beat the crap out of the bad guy.
15327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/14 , edited 2/25/14
An Old School one

After spending most of series getting knocked around by boomers and having his advances shot down by Priss, Leon saves the Knight Sabers by taking the final shot on Largos in Bubblegum Crisis. Leon just looks down at the scene like "that's right. I don't need a freaking power suit to be a badass." See my avatar.

2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/25/14 , edited 2/25/14

Vickesam wrote:

Dont have 15 second favorite moment, but one of the best moment i have ever sean is is when Touma from To aru majutsu no index goes berserk.


Isn't that just the magician guy's power screwing up because the imagine breaker was gone?

Touma doesn't act like Touma throughout the scene because it's all in the magician's head. The magician uses his own power to make his opponent seem far more terrifying and invulnerable after cleaving Touma's arm off (which is also why Index was saved so quickly.)

I imagine the result of seeing all of the blood and Touma not collapsing from blood loss made the magician go crazy.

Personally, I liked the scene where accelerator got beaten up by the scientist. Until then, Accelerator and Touma tipped the show's power scale far too much (thanks to their Deus Ex Machina powers.)

I would have liked Index more if the characters' powers didn't seem so limitless.
80226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Abu Bakr al-Baghd...
Offline
Posted 2/25/14 , edited 2/25/14

HauAreWe wrote:


Vickesam wrote:

Dont have 15 second favorite moment, but one of the best moment i have ever sean is is when Touma from To aru majutsu no index goes berserk.


Isn't that just the magician guy's power screwing up because the imagine breaker was gone?

Touma doesn't act like Touma throughout the scene because it's all in the magician's head. The magician uses his own power to make his opponent seem far more terrifying and invulnerable after cleaving Touma's arm off (which is also why Index was saved so quickly.)

I imagine the result of seeing all of the blood and Touma not collapsing from blood loss made the magician go crazy.

Personally, I liked the scene where accelerator got beaten up by the scientist. Until then, Accelerator and Touma tipped the show's power scale far too much (thanks to their Deus Ex Machina powers.)

I would have liked Index more if the characters' powers didn't seem so limitless.


They say that it's because of the magician in the anime but later in the light novel you get know that i might not be the case, i haven't read so far in the light novel so i don't know too much i just read it on Index wiki.

Accelerator might be overpowerd but he gets weakened even though he's still strong, but i don't see what so overpowered white Touma.

Recommend you to read the light novel to it much better than the anime.

2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/25/14 , edited 2/25/14

Vickesam wrote:

i don't see what so overpowered with Touma.



Touma's power is overpowered and as the main character (Index isn't for some reason..) he's granted plot invulnerability.
In other words, Touma will not be killed unless it's a final climax to the series. Add an arm that gives him Deus Ex Machina power (immunity to every power in the Index world) and a doctor that can repair any damage done to him, and you get one of the most overpowered characters in anime.
80226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Abu Bakr al-Baghd...
Offline
Posted 2/25/14

HauAreWe wrote:


Vickesam wrote:

i don't see what so overpowered with Touma.



Touma's power is overpowered and as the main character (Index isn't for some reason..) he's granted plot invulnerability.
In other words, Touma will not be killed unless it's a final climax to the series. Add an arm that gives him Deus Ex Machina power (immunity to everything the author is willing to throw at him) and a doctor that can repair any damage done to him, and you get one of the most overpowered characters in anime.


If he now he is so overpowered why does he almost always need support to win? If you want to read alot about this topic there a pretty long conversion on the video i link.

25145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 2/25/14
When Goku goes Super Saiyan 3 for the first time
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/25/14 , edited 2/25/14

Vickesam wrote:

If he now he is so overpowered why does he almost always need support to win?


Touma is like Goku. Either he saves the day for someone (Misaka, etc) or somebody else helps him do it.

If it weren't for plot invulnerability, yes, Touma would be the weakest character in his universe (if anyone he fought would notice that they just need to hit him with a superpower indirectly he'd be dead.. instantly.)

However, as the main character and with the Imagine Breaker, Touma can overcome any villain in a cheap way.
Touma is one of the luckiest characters in anime to have "The Power to End All Powers," "Mentally Incoherent Enemies," "Lucky Footing," AND a team of overpowered "Super Friends"
80226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Abu Bakr al-Baghd...
Offline
Posted 2/25/14

HauAreWe wrote:


Vickesam wrote:

If he now he is so overpowered why does he almost always need support to win?


Touma is like Goku. Either he saves the day for someone (Misaka, etc) or somebody else helps him do it.

If it weren't for plot invulnerability, yes, Touma would be the weakest character in his universe (if anyone he fought would notice that they just need to hit him with a superpower indirectly he'd be dead.. instantly.)

However, as the main character and with the Imagine Breaker, Touma can overcome any villain in a cheap way.
Touma is one of the luckiest characters in anime to have "The Power to End All Powers," "Mentally Incoherent Enemies," "Lucky Footing," AND a team of overpowered "Super Friends"


I cant say i aggrea that Touma is like Goku but i do agrea that Touma is like an Anti super natur weapon speacile in the anime, but i find that quiet intresing.

I am also very attached to Touma becouse i started to look up too him durnig a time i was deprest in life, and he help me get me back on on track in life sorry for getting of track white my life story.

I cant really see it as a cheap way he is using what he has at hand and defeated the enemy how is that cheap isnt i like that i all anime?

Sorry if my spealling is porr if it's something you dont understand just ask.
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/25/14
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - When Louise tells Saji she can't accept his present (the ring she wanted) and he suddenly realizes the severity of the accident she was in (lost her whole family and lost her hand so she couldn't wear his present) It was a chilling scene and makes me cry every time I see it
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/25/14 , edited 2/25/14

Vickesam wrote:

I cant really see it as a cheap way he is using what he has at hand and defeated the enemy how is that cheap isnt i like that i all anime?


80226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Abu Bakr al-Baghd...
Offline
Posted 2/25/14
Kihara Amata whoud beat Touma in a fight which is why they never meat. Seans i think Goku counts as a super natural being i belive i whoud die if he came in contact white Image breaker.

I see your point white Touma being owerpowerd but why whoud that ruine the entire show there so much more too Index then just the fights.

12935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space
Offline
Posted 2/25/14
The last 15 seconds of todays HxH was awesome.
22196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/25/14 , edited 2/25/14
Both scenes of finger/hand blocking in Bleach in the Aizen/Ichigo fights.

Also my favorite short clip, not sure its exact length though is the Tower of Doom scene in Sasameki Koto.
6607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/25/14
A particular scene in Akira where

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.