Post Reply Still no HD video for it iPad app?
17021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/24/14
Am I missing something or is the iPad app still missing HD video in 2014?
The Wise Wizard
100941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/24/14

Cornburrito wrote:

Am I missing something or is the iPad app still missing HD video in 2014?

According to a message posted by BasouKazuma 10/21/2013 in the Premium Members section of the forum, the current app supports HD and encodes up to 720p should be in place for it:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CR_Premium_Members/forum?extra_param=824893&fpid=44653263

(The Premium Members section doesn't support linking to a specific message, but it is currently the 3rd from the end of the page).

One Punch Mod
85923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/24/14 , edited 2/24/14

Cornburrito wrote:

Am I missing something or is the iPad app still missing HD video in 2014?


TheAncientOne wrote:

(The Premium Members section doesn't support linking to a specific message, but it is currently the 3rd from the end of the page).



Here's the specific link /forumtopic-824893/1080p-video-playback-on-ios-devices#44672523

(You should be able to see the "Permalink" option in group forums if you choose "Open in full page" at the top of the forum page--though it's possible I can see it because I'm a moderator, I'm actually pretty sure regular users can see it too--it's just not all that obvious).
The Wise Wizard
100941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/24/14

lorreen wrote:

(You should be able to see the "Permalink" option in group forums if you choose "Open in full page" at the top of the forum page--though it's possible I can see it because I'm a moderator, I'm actually pretty sure regular users can see it too--it's just not all that obvious).

Yes, that works for me as well. Thanks for the info.

You must be logged in to post.