First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Any one else hate those who have a family like a kids and watch anime at the same time?
12220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

Atheyon wrote:



Hell no, I only wish I could draw that good

This is it:


Which I got from this site: http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=18988



That's really cool, thanks.

So guys, what anime would you show your kids if and when you have any? No easy ones like Pokemon either.

If I have a daughter, I would show her Spice and Wolf. If I had a son, that'd be too easy with Fairy Tail....

29162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 2/26/14 , edited 2/26/14


My dear, I dare say you quoted the wrong fellow. As you may see by my response, I was in fact disagreeing with the OP.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

Thfelese wrote:



But anime is antisocial thing. Like if you say you like anime it literally mean you have no friends or a family you can interact with.


Seriously? you really believe that? If so you have my pity. If not well. I'm the stupid one for feeding the troll.

Posted 2/26/14

brbeatingpopcorn wrote:




That's really cool, thanks.

So guys, what anime would you show your kids if and when you have any? No easy ones like Pokemon either.

If I have a daughter, I would show her Spice and Wolf. If I had a son, that'd be too easy with Fairy Tail....



Hellsing Ultimate. Gender and age doesn't matter. That and Black Lagoon.
12220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Hellsing Ultimate. Gender and age doesn't matter. That and Black Lagoon.


If we are going that route, then any kid I have will have seen at least one episode of Squid Girl.

Posted 2/26/14

brbeatingpopcorn wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Hellsing Ultimate. Gender and age doesn't matter. That and Black Lagoon.


If we are going that route, then any kid I have will have seen at least one episode of Squid Girl.



Never saw that. Don't know anything about it. But I did just happen to think that Deadman Wonderland should be added to my list.
29162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

brbeatingpopcorn wrote:


Atheyon wrote:



Hell no, I only wish I could draw that good

This is it:


Which I got from this site: http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=18988



That's really cool, thanks.

So guys, what anime would you show your kids if and when you have any? No easy ones like Pokemon either.

If I have a daughter, I would show her Spice and Wolf. If I had a son, that'd be too easy with Fairy Tail....



Holy shit, someone came up with a topic better than the OP's inside of the OP's post.

Mind blown.

Anyways, I would start 'em with the Miyazaki films (most of which I haven't actually seen, so it will be an interesting experience) around 4 or 5. After that, probably stuff along the lines of Sgt. Frog, then FMA around 11 or 12 (No age is to young for Shou Tucker :P), in their teen years they will hopefully be watching things they find themselves, and once they are adults we will watch Welcome to The NHK, Ghost in The Shell, Black Lagoon, and FLCL.

I realize there is a lot of in-between there, but I have been up all night so my memory is less than encyclopedic.
29162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 2/26/14 , edited 2/26/14

brbeatingpopcorn wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


Hellsing Ultimate. Gender and age doesn't matter. That and Black Lagoon.


If we are going that route, then any kid I have will have seen at least one episode of Squid Girl.



I need to know: Is Squid Girl just some derpface thing that everyone pretends to love like MLP use to be, or is it really worth watching?


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


brbeatingpopcorn wrote:

If we are going that route, then any kid I have will have seen at least one episode of Squid Girl.



Never saw that. Don't know anything about it. But I did just happen to think that Deadman Wonderland should be added to my list.


Just buy them the manga now so they don't have to deal with the blue-balls that show gives them.

Also, is there room for Baccano on that list?
Posted 2/26/14 , edited 2/26/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote:



It's fine. A new topic for this thread has been decided.


brbeatingpopcorn wrote:

That's really cool, thanks.

So guys, what anime would you show your kids if and when you have any? No easy ones like Pokemon either.

If I have a daughter, I would show her Spice and Wolf. If I had a son, that'd be too easy with Fairy Tail....




M1keymike1 wrote:

Just buy them the manga now so they don't have to deal with the blue-balls that show gives them.

Also, is there room for Baccano on that list?


It's not my problem if they have that sort of issue from any shows.

I never saw Baccano either. I started to watch the first episode since I have the dvd copied onto my laptop but then I switched to other things. One day I might give it another try. So if they want to see that one they can just find it themselves.
13052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / England
Online
Posted 2/26/14

Canukred wrote:

Must...resist...feeding ...the ...troll....ugnh !


This.
32509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

M1keymike1 wrote:



My dear, I dare say you quoted the wrong fellow. As you may see by my response, I was in fact disagreeing with the OP.


Sorry about that, I meant to quote OP

29162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 2/26/14


No worries, love.
8398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the internet
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
The english is too stronk
29162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 2/26/14


Let me tell you, GO WATCH BACCANO. Watch it with the English dub. Just watch it. Its like 10 episodes long and is nigh-perfect.

Please, give it a shot.
29162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Sarlacc Pit
Offline
Posted 2/26/14


Jokes on you, I'm from Texas.

Y'all is racists.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.