First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply (Nisekoi) Why Onodera?
9343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
I don't get it, why is Onodera so popular. Even back when Nisekoi was a manga she would be top of character popularity.

Personally I'm all for team Tsugumi!

16447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

jackytheman58 wrote:

I don't get it, why is Onodera so popular. Even back when Nisekoi was a manga she would be top of character popularity.

Personally I'm all for team Tsugumi!



I happened to like Tsugumi. But with what girls we are given, she is one of my least favorites.
24575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14 , edited 2 days ago
OP: Wrong girl.

#TEAMCHITOGE



47693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 2/26/14
Because once people knew she was being voiced by HanaKana...
8920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / SABER
Offline
Posted 2/26/14 , edited 2 days ago

iblessall wrote:

OP: Wrong girl.

#TEAMCHITOGE





I AM WITH THIS GUY
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
I think a lot of people, myself included, are just tired of the main girl always being tsundere, and want to root for the girl that doesn't treat people like crap.
Koda89 
17370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

CheeseKaiser wrote:

I think a lot of people, myself included, are just tired of the main girl always being tsundere, and want to root for the girl that doesn't treat people like crap.


Doesn't mean you have to pick the doormat, either. Chitoge is too mean to people and Onodera is too nice. Tsugumi is the only logical option!
24575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

CheeseKaiser wrote:

I think a lot of people, myself included, are just tired of the main girl always being tsundere, and want to root for the girl that doesn't treat people like crap.


At least she is honest about her feelings!
8404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
At first I was 55/45

Team:


Team:


But now its all

Team:


Until Marika possibly though who knows, i'm pretty sold though after only 1 ep of Tsugumi.
658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

jackytheman58 wrote:

I don't get it, why is Onodera so popular. Even back when Nisekoi was a manga she would be top of character popularity.
If you'd think which of the girls you'd have a crush on in real life, at least personality-wise Onodera wins by a mile.

Chitoge and Tsugumi are tsundere and beat you up once a day. Marika is too clingy but too distant in a way. Onodera's shy and gentle nature is way more appealing than any of those (though I've got to admit that tsunderes have their sweet moments too).

Plus the best seiyuu
9343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14 , edited 2/26/14
I just realised that Tsugumi-chan has the same VA as Iori Sei from Gundam Build Fighter.... Doesn't matter, she's my favourite since the manga. I like her voice too
23512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 2/26/14 , edited 2/26/14
#TeamRaki'sLocket

It may leave you sometimes, but it's there for you when you most need it...which is never.
34439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / KS, USA
Online
Posted 2/26/14
Clearly you are all wrong.

It's Team Shu.
19535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / A few Parsecs fro...
Offline
Posted 2/26/14
Because I like her character the most. That's about it. She kinda reminds me of Hinata, so that might be working in her favor. That's about it.

Out of the other characters though, Ruri and Shu are amazing
24575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/14

Mauno wrote:
If you'd think which of the girls you'd have a crush on in real life, at least personality-wise Onodera wins by a mile.

Chitoge and Tsugumi are tsundere and beat you up once a day. Marika is too clingy but too distant in a way. Onodera's shy and gentle nature is way more appealing than any of those (though I've got to admit that tsunderes have their sweet moments too).

False!

I much would prefer a girl who has some spunk and fire over Onodera's extreme lack of initiative. I also don't really think I'm as stupid as Raku, so I doubt I would say as many things as he does that would cause Chitoge to beat me up.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.