First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
are there too many dating/relationship type questions on CR?
Posted 2/27/14
What do you think?
Posted 2/27/14
This be one of them Mister

97968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 2/27/14
I would think, using Bell Curve mentality to make this generalization, the largest percentile age range that watches animation, K-drama, and whatever else CR promotes directly or not does have many unresolved questions re relationship issues. I know I did back when I was in my teens, early twenties. This is an ongoing social dilemma(e) regardless of which generation a person represents..

You have a social media outlet here with CR. It's a good venue as any to ask, vent, opine, whatever.
26413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 2/27/14 , edited 2/27/14
I don't really care either way about relationship questions. The stupid/pointless questions/threads that are popping up all over the place are what bother me the most.
Posted 2/28/14

mwhitco91 wrote:

I don't really care either way about relationship questions. The stupid/pointless questions/threads that are popping up all over the place are what bother me the most.


:D I'd like to know what you think is a stupid and pointless thread?
Posted 2/28/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

What do you think?


No. They're fine! World revolves around love, after-all right?

And love includes something like relationships....
Guardian of A/M/P
65268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 2/28/14
Looking good there buddy. "LAWL"


Anywho, well, if it was gets activity, then why not. I'm not one to impede activity for the sake of my personal preferences.
Posted 2/28/14


Does life only revolve around sex? Yes.

Are questions about sex odd? No.

Are those who advocate the opposite odd? Yes.
49109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/28/14 , edited 2/28/14
Talk about what ever you like .That's the point of an open forum.If people grow tired of a certain subject then they'll quit responding.
Posted 2/28/14 , edited 2/28/14

Sornette wrote:

This be one of them Mister



Lol, it isn't. never asked anything about dating in this thread


CandyPopShop wrote:
No. They're fine! World revolves around love, after-all right?

And love includes something like relationships....


true


dankuuwut wrote:



Does life only revolve around sex? Yes.

Are questions about sex odd? No.

Are those who advocate the opposite odd? Yes.


the text in that picture made me laughed. never thought of it that way before the sound of sex... hahahaha.
Posted 2/28/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Sornette wrote:

This be one of them Mister



Lol, it isn't. never asked anything about dating in this thread


I put them all under the "search for like-minded people" umbrella.
Posted 2/28/14 , edited 2/28/14

Sornette wrote:


I put them all under the "search for like-minded people" umbrella.


no comment
Posted 2/28/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


Sornette wrote:


I put them all under the "search for like-minded people" umbrella.


no comment


2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / iowa
Offline
Posted 2/28/14
I don't really care if I don't like it I just ignore it
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 2/28/14
I enjoy seeing those threads.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.